HILLARY CLINTON USED EARPIECE IN DEBATE

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0eZPlvZyHY

SPREAD THIS VIDEO FAR AND WIDE.

WE NEED TO GET THE (((MEDIA))) ON THIS.

HILLARY CANNOT EVEN SPEAK WITHOUT BEING TOLD WHAT TO SAY

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14039
google.com/amp/mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/08/us/politics/matt-lauer-forum.amp.html?client=safari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

prove to me its not just a hearing aid

Trump is using a cochlear, mate.
You will lose this if you attack her for bad hearing.

Doesn't matter anyway. She can use tools to help her hearing, no problem with that. But if she is on the verge of senility, has seizures and is likely to be in a vegetative state at the end of her (possible) second term is a problem.

of course its a hearing aid.
WTF, I didnt even get OP was THAT stupid to imply she has people telling her what to do.

ITS NOT A HEARING AID SHE IS BEING INSTRUCTED ON WHAT TO SAY

Would be fun if some Mr.robot hacks it live on air in a debate.

DIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT SHILLS

It wasn't a debate, anyway.

not an argument

on second thought, maybe you are right.
This could be really big if true.

But is there some way to prove it?

pretty desperate, clearly a hearing aid

This is why no one takes you guys seriously.

was that on her medical records?

The right is pathetic.

>s-she coughed

>s-she wears a hearing aid

>m-muh emails

Say it with me Sup Forums.

MADAM PRESIDENT

Say it Sup Forums.

DEMOCRATIC MAJORITY

>@state.goy
>.goy
wat

the one time she wears a hearing aide is in the debate?
yeah. fuck off

Are there devices than can generate a really annoying noice in those earpieces? people should do that during debates and public appearences.

listen to her daughters speech, she was speaking slow and awkwardly laughing the whole way through like a gigantic retard. her hair was behind her shoulder one side but draped over on the other, most likely hiding the ear piece. if her daughter used one id imagine hillary probably does too

TRIGGERED

> 1 shekel has been added to your account

>she has something in the ear

Pick one:

1. An hearing aid, meaning she can't hear well, questioning her health. This would be bad if that was the case, for us that is, since in the eventuality she releases her record, we could easily see if it was forged in the case no hearing impairment are mentionned in it.

2. An actual earpiece.

The thing is, you should have kept the discovery for yourself until she releases her medical records, so you could easily prove she's a liar, in the case it's not mentioned.

Another altright conspiracy

>AbedinH©state.goy
>state.goy
>goy

what did she mean by this?

Haha, shills in full damage control.
Beautiful.

No she didn't

Why do you retards always use non American IP's to shill?
Do you actually think anyone would believe that a Brit on Sup Forums would be so invested in Hillary that they dug up this photo to "prove" others wrong?

>Get's proven wrong
>Starts crying about shilling

>proven
Yeah no

did you see the report that trump didnt have anything between his ears? several staff members reported a whisle sound as the wind picked up around him msnbc

Hillary Clinton is Jeb Bush 2.0

She is an absolute mess, disgusting

THIS IS WHY SHE WAS TALKING SO SLOW AND CALMLY. SHE WAS FUCKING REPEATING WHAT SHE WAS BEING TOLD

FUCKING REEEEE DON'T LET THIS SLIDE

Hillary is toast

What do I say now?

What?

Huh?

What do I say?

But, yeah?

>The right claim a lot of things, from her knowing the questions to having an earpiece
>Simple photo shows she wasn't wearing an earpiece

It's simple. The fact that you HAVE to come up with conspiracy theories to excuse Donald Trump's poor performance (Between just having no ideas, rambling about Obama, and correcting a suicide statistic to a veteran while also being wrong about your own figure) is pretty fucking funny

>Trump is using a cochlear
Prove it

do you think hillary is an honest person? or a massive fraud?

>provide picture of her wearing the earpiece
>>ahah but here is a picture without it
Hey look i guess 9/11 never happened

>>Simple photo shows she wasn't wearing an earpiece

Sorry m8 its not opposite day the ear piece is clear as day and Hillary has some major damage control to do.

She is worse. She's like as if all the meme primary candidates fused in one.

She's low energy as Jeb Bush
She's disgusting as Ted Cruz
She's robotic as Marco Rubio
She's sleepy as Ben Carson
She's incompetent as Carly Fiorina
She's ugly as Rand Paul

It's basically like a classic NES video game. Trump defeated all the midbosses and now he has to fight the final boss that has all the mid bosses' abilities.

Alright, so when did Hillary put in the earpiece?

Completely Honest? No, of course not. A Massive fraud? Of court not

It's inbetween, obviously. And out of the two candidates (because third party is definitely not getting in) she's the better of the two. Yesterday showed she has a good grasp of politics, especially internationally, and has plans and procedures ready. Trump has none of that.

His special plan to defeat ISIS? Well it seems to be that his plan is to listen to the plan that the Generals come up with when he gets in, I think?

It's really not. You just want it to be an earpiece so much

>sleepy as Ben Carson

i just laughed so hard i sharted

Any answers she might be fed through an earpiece, won't matter if she's in the middle of a 4-min coughing jag...

/thread

i'm out

Wtf I hate trump now

>It's really not. You just want it to be an earpiece so much

Again m8 this opposite day shit is not cutting it.

Multiple angle shots leave your bitch BTFO
HAHAHAHA

>Hillary was so good she must have cheated
Thanks for complimenting her, Trumpfags.

Holy shit she is litterly cruela deville.

Don't you know that "proof" is so 20th century.
We live in MMXVI.

This is some serious reptiloid shit.

>Did u take your earpiece or do I need to get it?

>state.goy

WHAT

Do you believe that American policy has been negative or positive over the last sixteen years?

Dog whistle, i used one around my grandpa to piss him off because he was hilarious when he was pissed.

THAT;S some snake skin

How do we know it's not just a photo of her walking around, but photo of her on the debates? Are you retarded?

DEAD SOLDIERS

Maybe that's why she has long coughing fits just to play it off that's she's being fed information

High frequency wide band radio attack.

It would mess with some other equipment but it would produce a loud sharp noise that would cause her to flinch and possibly remove it.

Why Hillary Always Has A Glass of Water Handy

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14039

Really makes you think...

If she was getting fed information the coughing fits are a good way to make time while so.eone thinks of what to say

Fuck man just ruined my fucking breakfast

I used to have chronic ear/sinus infections from the ages of 3-20 (small ear canals - got the tubes 4 times).

Though I eventually grew out of it, there were several occasions in Junior High where I remember wads just like your pic coming out of my nose and throat. Similar color, consistency, though slightly smaller since I am a small person.

This was a result of chronic bacterial infection due to small eustachian tubes and poor sinus drainage.

Take of that what you will in relation to Hillary's health.

How did the whole forum go anyway?

>Trump is using a cochlear, mate.
t. don't know shit about cochlear implants

Hillary looked like a lame politician, not really answering questions directly. She also was quite rude, talking over Matt, and insulting Trump (against the rules of the forum).

Trump looked great. Poised, human, answered questions from the audience directly.

Trump also got a bigger applause and some "woo!"s when he left the stage.

Was shit and the anchor was a retard.

google.com/amp/mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/08/us/politics/matt-lauer-forum.amp.html?client=safari

Did hillary have any coughs, seizures or anything of noteworthy hilarity?

Not really. Towards the end she started bobbing around a bit, but then started using very flamboyant hand gestures. Due to the camera angle, I couldn't tell if the bobbing/shaking started before the flamboyant hand gestures (and the gestures were an effort to hide it), or if the gestures were causing her to look like she was shaking/rocking and the camera hid her arm movements with a closeup.

Keep an eye out for that, because I wasn't sure what to think and not too many people were really analyzing that part closely. It was towards the end of her talk (last 1 or 2 questions).

True true, look at the faces of the people who asked Clinton questions. They were pained.

Look at the people who asked Trump questioned, the Hillary plants were obvious flamingly gay guy, bull dyke, feminist, all trying to stump, all with faces of excitement im gonna stump him.

All denied.

She lied to that poor man about the confidential headers, he probably knew about the email leak telling aids to edit header.

You could see it on his face "oh she goin to lie again.... To me, after all my years of service."

WIKILEAKS EMAIL:

>Did u take your earpiece or do I need to get it?
>Huma Abedin

Wow, I guess Alex Jones really is the leader of the alt-right

god ive been seeing ad campaigns about Hillary 'supporting the vets' and trump 'disgracing vets'

has hillary ever cared about Veterans

And youre a pathetic tool to be on the shill side

Good points

Don't reply to these faggots. That's how they get paid.

Looks like the inner side of the ear tbqh. Like when it's a little dirty and therefore is shiny. I ligimitely don't see an earpiece.

Thank you for correcting the record!

Sorry m8 we have multiple angles that debunk this damage control.

wat? Are you serious?

Feeble
Failing
Falling

Did did the "forum" go, anyways? Forgot to watch it.

I am sorry, but I legitimately don't see an earpiece.
This is how ears look like.

How are literally zero media outlets covering this?

Stay out of this brit cuck

This part of the ear is normally shiny.

KEK