God the new Ghost Rider is trash

God the new Ghost Rider is trash.

>PogChamp.jpg

I need to see more of this art.

kind of reminds me of the flesh demon that looks like a Sailor Venus parody

What hack drew that crap?

Danilo Beyruth.

What's with the whore? Does she die or what?

Added to the blacklist. Thanks.

I guess his brother is retarded or something.

>Stylised in a way i don't like makes it bad
When will this meme end?

Because?
I guess you are too

>that neck in the first panel

Is she like a giraffe-type mutant or something

>it's not badly drawn, it's muh style!
Hi Rob.

I thought GR was done by Felipe Smith?

Kek

She's a villain who tries to steal his car. She rides a skateboard and can slow time. Also she wears a stupid fucking cheetah mask and likes his photo on instagram

>Posting the backup story and calling it trash
>The backup is better than the main story anyway
The main story is basically Robbie and Gabe hanging out while the fucking Hulk is the one having an adventure, which would be fine if this wasn't issue #1 of a new ongoing. I'm fine for guest star issues that tie into a bigger plot sometimes, but not the first issue which should have been 'Robbie being a good brother for a bit, followed by a roaring firey chase and battle that eats up 12 pages' or something.

Which is basically the backup, half is Robbie doing Robbie things at his job then the latter half is a cool action sequence

It is.

Disabled and Latino wasn't diverse enough, so they needed to tack on autistic for the extra "LOOK HOW PROGRESSIVE WE ARE" points.

So OP's pic. Is it Smith or Beyruth?

You don't know shit

Oh boy. You're in for a treat.

it's a New Fantastic Four book featuring ghost Rider as the implied leader not a GR book

I thought this was a new Hulk comic guest staring GR? At least that's what I thought reading the damned thing.

Are you dumb?

Neither. It's Tradd Moore.

>2deep4u

>it's a New Fantastic Four book
Did Ike die or what?

Rob liefield is bad because he doesn't understand basic anatomy, you can't say that about this image.

Blacklisted too. Thanks.

>Tradd Moore

My mistake, I didn't know Smith was just the writer. He's more of an artist in my mind.

I don't see it being a long term team book, user. Hulk has his own book and another team he's on, Laura is in the middle of being ENEMY OF THE STATE. Only Silk could reasonably split time between her own book and a team here, I think this is going to be a crazy New Fantastic Four/Circle of Four arc but not last.

On the other hand, Robbie x Cho x Laura x Silk would be probably fucking crazy to read, so hey.

>neck
>face
How is that not part of anatomy?

L-O-L

This. I honestly would have thought this was a issue with Hulk with Robbie guest staring. I guess he did kinda take down some bad guys(?) in a super lackluster action sequence.

By the way they where I guess smuggling Mexicans into the U.S? Despite the fact they where in fucking L.A.? Or where they kidnapping them? What the fuck where they doing?

Also that backup half was crap. Awful art, and stupid story. GR got shit on on roided out tumblrite on a skateboard was stupid.

Seeing Trump won they are probably trying to illegally immigrate BACK to Mexico!

yea?
did you not read the previous volume?

Smith writes it, doesn't draw it.

L O L

smug shrek

Who are your favorite artists?

I like Tradd Moore's art.

A lot of people on Sup Forums complain that too much comic book art is just a series of stiff-looking pinups arranged in sequence (especially when it comes to DC's "house style" artists), but Tradd Moore is up there with Adam Warren in terms of designing comic book action sequences that actually have a sense of dynamic movement to them. You see this demonstrated most effectively in the Luther Strode trilogy.

Not that guy Moore, that's for sure.

>liking Adam Warren
>ever

Why don't people draw like Curt Swan, Jack Kirby, or Darwyn Cooke anymore? I loved that art.

So are you from the looks of things

There are people who surely can, but they don't draw comics.

I think a lot of cape fans expect a certain "look" when it comes to superheroes and anything that takes them out of their comfort zone is immediately thrown in the trash, for better or worse.

Plenty of people who draw comics can, but don't because that's biting another person's style decades later anyway.

Anyone who recognizes the beauty that is instafitness sluts is good in my book.
Too bad that's just a wig and she has an awful hair cut and tattoo under there.

Nice trap, bro.

>2deep4em

Makes me sad.

For one all of those artist are dead. (and you might die too if you draw like them! hurr hurr hurr)

And as far as marvel goes: they seem to have some weird interest in hiring artist that have more social presence than technical skill. Its a bit hard to put a finger on. It feels like they are trying to find people with more "quirky" styles (with social media personalities being a big plus) rather than someone that draws more traditional comic art.

Its kinda a odd thing where Marvel is trying to brand themselves as "hip with the kids" while distancing themselves from older comic book fandom. Not to mention I imagine that the current artist for these things work cheaper and faster than more talented artist do.

your loss faggots

>MFW marvel comic

i like those guys but they are all really different

At least with Curt Swan style (photorealism) its probably fairly time consuming and worked a lot better when comic stories were just 8 pages.

>implants level fatass

That's not drawn by Danilo Beyruth, are you fucking blind? It's by Tradd Moore, and he's a better artist than you capeshitters deserve.

It's neither. It's Tradd Moore.

You can keep him

shes cute

>bring back Robbie for a new ANGR series
>90% of the first issue is focused on other characters
Fuck you, Marvel. I thought they were exaggerating when they said this series would be to promote other characters.

8/10 for a drag queen

you could probably get in her cutoffs if you offered her a ride in your car

>It's just stylised guys, it's actually good
when will this meme end

care to post examples of your art that got published?

Could you people stop doing this autistic shit for once in your lives?

I actually think OP is right but not because of the Tradd Moore back-up. Rather because more of the book was crappy tie-in pages than Ghost Rider and/or any decent hook.

Uh ohh, looks like we have the next cal art reject hitler on our hands here. Its ok user

>Probably hasn't even read Luther Strode

I'm not an artist, i'm a physics student. I just think it looks bad, there are good examples of stylised art, Michael Oeming's art on Cave Carson has a Cybernetic Eye been good, but this art looks bad, it looks rubbery

I don't need to have made a film to say a films bad, no more than I need to have had published art to think some art is bad, it's just my opinion, whats with the buthurt?

>you are not allowed to have an opinion unless you can do better!
When will this meme end?

>More buzzwords
Fuck off.

Does Land trace pictures of blow up dolls now?

This girl makes my dick hard.

Wordmores buzz

TIME TO PICK UP GHOST RIDER

>Mouth looks like she can suck like a Hoover Vacuum
I'm sold, need to get the first issue now

It's so disappointing, the back up seems more like I'd want than the team up book we're getting.

I know you're dying to user. Its right in that Folder labeled" Make it Big". Right next to the Motivational kitten one

all I asked was for him to post examples of his work. Nothing wrong with that.

every day is leg day

you asked me for examples of my work implying that I have no right to criticise someone elses art because I couldnt do better. The idea that you cant have an opinion because you cant do better is a silly opinion

Or maybe the writer wanted to write a story with an element that is barely ever seen in comics? (Completely emotionally and physically dependant family member)

Also, it informs you that Robbie is a saint because it takes angelic patience to deal with severely autistic people.

The book isn't even about her sadly. The story with her is awesome though.

New guy to the convo here. I personally just find it annoying for people to call something "bad" and "shit" because it doesn't it doesn't fit a classic mold. Saying that pieces of art are stylized IS a valid point to make. The guy has a more than solid grasp on anatomy, composition, paneling and everything else. He just bends the rules in a consistent way to create a style for himself. You can not like the result, but that doesn't make it shit.

I would die

>because it doesn't it doesn't fit a classic mold

Ive said that I can find stylised art to be good, even pic related looks good, but in the case of those panels I don't like it. There is nothing objective about the quality of art, to some this is the highest form of art, for some (Like me) this is pretty bad. It's all subjective, but you must admit that thinking that I cant have an opinion about this art because I cant do better is silly

>or Darwyn Cooke anymore?

All of the cartoony style guys from DC in the 90's are dead now except Ty Templeton

We lost Mike Parobeck at 29

I'm sure if you asked most of the people in this thread, they'd tell you that John Forte was an engaging, dynamic artist.

The problem is Moore's art is made for big, over the top action scenes. It's very fluid, very well choreographed and everything carries weight and feels like a ton of bricks when it hits.

Man, Darwyn Cooke was my favourite comicbook artist, I remember sitting back for a solid ten mins in disbelief when it was revealed he was in palliative care, just the sudden realisation that this man won't produce any more wonderful art ever again. Why do the greats have to go?

>implying pencils alone dictate the final product
Don't blame Tradd. His other stuff has been posted
And it looks pretty rad.

So that leaves it to whomever does the inks, or the colors.
Blame the colorist. It happens all the time, a mediocre or 'house style' colorist can immediately sabotage an otherwise exceptional penciller.

Colorists need more scrutiny and attention, either to point out when they're undermining good pencils or to acknowledge when they don't fuck up the pencils and the end result looks good.

This is interesting. It does seem like certain new Marvel comics are using a tumblr art style. It looks like it's probably cheaper.

Maybe the argument wasn't that you couldn't do better, but that you didn't know better? Art is subjective but there are objective aspects to it and you you didn't know how to judge those aspects your opinion would be worth less.

I dislike his art too but that looks great, everybody has their niche I guess.

Source?

Yeah that's why I posted them. I wanted to show that I liked multiple styles and would be fine with either one.

Curt Swan's style does look like it's the most expensive, though. I wouldn't mind Darwyn Cooke's style, and that looks like it can be done cheaper than some of the high end current comics we have now.

Kek underrated post

>muh capeshitters
your hack indie artist can stay in the minor leagues, thank you very much

she's le thicc xD

Shut up, Hirsch.