Hates Pulp Fiction

>Hates Pulp Fiction
>Hates Donnie Darko
Why is he allowed to talk about movies again?

Was the other fucking James Rolfe thread with a near identical op talking about his taste in movies not good enough for you? You just had to start your own fucking James Rolfe thread? Fucking fag.

i find both of those movies to be highly overrated, although i like them. at least pulp fiction. i can stomach him not liking them. did he actually use the word "hate"?

true, delete this gay thread. im sorry

BASED

A lot of people hate Donnie Darko and Pulp Fiction isn't for everyone even though its non-linear structure was cutting edge at the time.

>Hates

You're the type of sperg he was talking about that overreacts in the comments

He dislikes both because he sees them as being overhyped/overrated -- which they are.

Deal with it.

I think the only ones in that video he explicitly mentioned not really liking were Donnie Darko and Citizen Kane. Pulp Fiction he just called "one of Tarantino's weaker films" whereas he explicitly said he thinks Donnie Darko sucks

>Hates
He doesn't have any of the movies he talks about, you dumbass.

Pulp Fiction is a problematic "classic" so I can see why James doesn't like it.

and Kane he just said was a film he really respects as a work of cinema but doesn't enjoy watching that much just cause he doesn't enjoy the story that much

TY BASED JAMES FOR BTFO OF Sup Forums PEDOS

Is that what he said? He *hated* them? Because that's not what your picture seems to imply.

Too lazy to watch video, what are the ten movies he talks about?

that's pretty much what my opinion of it is.

The guy’s life is based around movies.
How can he ends this crap with “they’re just movies”?

disliking something because it's over rated is the stupidest thing in the world. so your taste is affected by how much everybody else likes it? you can like something and admit it is over rated by most people at the same time. if you cant detach other peoples opinions about something from the piece of work itself then you either become a trend follower or a contrarian for the sake of being contrarian

Donnie Darko is overrated 90's garbage, but I genuinely can't see why anyone would dislike Pulp Fiction

So he doesn't like a movie because of other people's reactions to it?

donnie darko is shit hes right

>Films I Don't Love
>he hates them!

why do you hate rolfe so much that you make up lies about him? what has he done to you.

i get a feeling that a lot of people on Sup Forums have started to hate him over the past few years.

>I genuinely can't see why anyone would dislike Pulp Fiction
Not everyone likes vulgar language, violence, and non linear narratives. Its not a movie for grandmas.

Are you implying both of these movies are good whilst using that image?

i respect his opinions about film more than any of his stupid video game shit. his favorite films list was surprisingly well thought out

citizen kane
titanic
sixth sense
a christmas story
the matrix
the dark knight
pulp fiction
godfather part 2
donnie darko
the big lebowski

Meh, all of those movies besides Pulp Fiction and Dark Knight are overrated anyways

Hating all those movies would mean you have shit taste; not loving them is perfectly understandable.

No I'm implying that its not legitimate criticism and literally "things plebs say."

But that’s my top 10 list :3

>doesnt enjoy the story that much
this is literally middlebrow thinking, getting drunk on syuzhet, what a fucking pleb

a bit surprised he didn't like the matrix, it's a thoroughly enjoyable flick which seems to be what he goes for.

I don't like matrix too, it aged like milk

>Guy does not like something and you agree with him
>Wow wtf guys, this is the height of criticism right here

There's no saving you Sup Forums

funny how i like half of these and feel the other half are really overrated

Donnie Darko is a pile of shit. Pulp Fiction is good though. Is this the guy who fucks dogs?

I agree with James 100%.

>He doesn't like edgy teenager movies
Oh so you mean he's not a pleb? What's the problem?

it just shows his poor taste in movies. if he doesnt love those films. I always knew he was a fraud, but now I have proof

>citizen kane
>titanic
dislike
>sixth sense
>a christmas story
dislike
>the matrix
>the dark knight
dislike
>pulp fiction
>godfather part 2
>like
>donnie darko
dislike
>the big lebowski

fight me.

James confirmed for patrician

>not knowing AVGN
Leave, newfag. NOW.

>you're a fraud if you don't love pulp fiction and donnie fucking darko
put on a trip so i can identify and disregard you by your posts in the future

>big lebowski
>like
literally r*ddit: the movie. kys faggot.

>literally r*ddit: the movie
i don't know what that means but alright.

To be perfectly fair, Pulp Fiction is kind of overrated. It's quite understandable for someone to not like it given that the material is shocking only for the sake of shock value.
Donnie Darko on the other hand is not a very good movie in any way. It actually would surprise me if he did really like it (especially since the film's major fanbase consists of 12-16 year old edgy kids).

All of this makes me think OP is quite young and very likely underage.

>thinks Pulp Fiction is shocking
>calls others underage

The easiest way to describe James is a simpleton, that encapsulates his whole self.

He has such shit tier and surface level taste on everytime he thinks he's passionate that comes out as completely pitiful, i usually feel bad for the guy but if he has fun never really reaching the real potential of anything then so be it. Still a compeling and endearing guy.

Pulp Fiction and Donnie Darko are both shit anyway, my assesment of him is unrelated to that.