Italy has nothing to offer to us, so its no Pasta Niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AN0udPRnd2M
theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/02/foreign-contractors-hired-dancing-boys
boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=528868
youtube.com/watch?v=5q5qBv4QWNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just let them go already you curry niggers

They shouldn't have killed those poor fishermen.

can you explain what happened?
also bump

Italy discover they are not Israel with USA.

They are white, they should be able to do anything they want to inferior curry niggers such as yourself, it was low caste anyway.

you happened, it's all dem jews

>Be former Italian marines hired as mercs by a private company to guard their vessel
>Vessel stationed in international waters near Indian waters
>Two fishermen catching fishes
>Marines thought it will be fun to kill poor Indian people since they are in International waters
>Marines kill them
>Indian Navy arrested them
>Jailed during the trial
>Supreme Court of India haven't passed its judgement yet.
>Italy wants it Marines back.

The dutch international court ruled that they must be here, what the fuck
Fucking curryniggers

Two Italian marines who were serving as guards on an oil tanker killed two pirate Indians in international waters. India made up some bullshit and made them enter their waters and arrested them.

You fucker should stop posting your shitty printscreen from you smartphone every day. Why are you such retard? Can't you save image from the article? Post on Sup Forums should be like:

Theme(short but precise statement or title) in Subject field

Then in post field:

Your thoughts

>greentext with quote

link to the article.

If you want to printscreen something, IMAGE SHOULD NOT CONTAIN borders and your local time you stupid South Americans.

REEEEEEEE

>Marines thought it will be fun to kill poor Indian people since they are in International waters

I doubt it just happened like this. Could you give more details.

this cant be real
western people like democracy and human rights, they would never kill for fun, with total impunity

But they didn't, the ammo used by MarĂ² have a different caliber from the ones found inside the fishermen bodies.

it's obvious you both have different look on the story, because of what the media and surrounding told you. so from both stories, i can see, India thinks killing the people was because soldiers were bad. and Italy says that they were a threat, and claim it was for self protection.

Well killing Indians in our waters makes it our Jurisdiction. We are not leaving them until court passes their judgement, if they are jailed then you and the dutchs can't do anything to save them.

Have you even seen Indian fishermen, they use dingies with a simple rope net to catch fishes. Their is no other explanation in killing those poor sobs with their assault guns.

The poo-in-loos probably got warned not to approach the ship, didn't understand the command and got fucked up. With all the pirates sailing around, this should be understandable. I don't really see the problem here. It's not like there is a shortage of fucking Indians.

thus, what i think you should do is to not rush with any claims, until there is more evidence of what happened

It's not a crime to kill animals now, is it? Why are they in prison?

Indeed, this whole thing started because we sold them crappy helicopters at an high price. also see this

The oil tanker was in dangerous waters and they thought they were being attacked so they shot in the direction of the Indian ship.

However there are many testimonies that the ship they saw at the time was not the same ship that had the dead indians.
Adding onto what said about the weapons being different.

No. Even Italian media and higher rank ups that were on the oil tanker are saying the marines shouldn't have shot after seeing no weapons on the other ship.

>oil tanker
>two pirate Indians

Those 2 cunts must be fucking Ghurkas to be so deadly with nothing but a fishing knife.
Seriously- 2 pirates, an oil tanker

the indians dont even have patience to shit in a waste system they rush to the streets, what makes you think they will withold judgment

They should have killed all of you curryniggers.

right, West brings nothing but joy and peace and democracy and human rights
youtube.com/watch?v=AN0udPRnd2M
theguardian.com/world/2010/dec/02/foreign-contractors-hired-dancing-boys
boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=528868

fuck you Toothpaste. 1999 never forget.

Good point.

If that was true then the Marines don't have anything to be afraid of. Let the Jury decide

The ship didn't follow the code of Indian waters since they were carrying weapons on a private vessel which is not allowed here. They didn't have permit for those weapons and the company which hired them is even denying hiring them and providing them weapons

Fuck off, they will get what they deserve.

how come you let those savages on that funny island get away scott free then?

They shot warning shots

Yeah because everyone trusts a third world corrupt country to have fair trials right?

We didn't, they are still bound by Indian jurisdiction that was the whole point of the deal to let them return to Italy.

We should not have been in Serbia, my friend. Please do not be so goddamn butthurt.

>If that was true then the Marines don't have anything to be afraid of. Let the Jury decide
It is true, and the process is still going, but we don't want them to stay in a prison made of poo, however what's the difference, they are still in custody

We should pressure the EU to put import tariffs on India until the situation clears up. The curryniggers would bow down in a week before their economy collapses

And since when Italians are known to be honest?

Somalian pirates

youtube.com/watch?v=5q5qBv4QWNs

>In 2006, Sentinelese archers killed two fishermen who were fishing for mud crabs within range of the island. Their boat's improvised anchor failed to prevent it from being carried away by currents while they were asleep. The boat drifted into the shallows of the island, where they were killed. The Sentinelese buried them in shallow graves. An Indian Coast Guard helicopter that was sent to retrieve the bodies was driven off by Sentinelese warriors, who fired a volley of arrows.

You have forfeited any claim to jurisdiction when you took four years to not even manage to formulate a criminal charge. You subhumans simply can't abide by minimal legal standards, hence we're keeping them and you can cry your diarrhea tears.

you forgot the parts where those marines where tricked into going in indian waters in order to be arrested afterwards and also the parts where my government payed lots of money as refund to their families (even without assurance that those two guys where in the wrong or not)

Is that how you guys train your marines? They can't even handle a 3rd world jail?

1st Sentinels are part of India
2nd killed by Sentinels is like killed by animals

How can we decide if they are in wrong or not without having a jurisdiction on them?

Damn ever here theres marĂ² flooding

>ID: Bum

> Is that how you guys train your marines? They can't even handle a 3rd world jail?

They were hosted at your expense in 4-star hotels. Funny how foreign 'murderers' get better treatment in India than the locals, even you recognize that whites are your superiors. It also probably helped that our Marines knew how to use the toilet, I bet they saved the hotel so much money by not shitting on the floor all the time.

Anyway, it was fun while it lasted, but you need to make peace with the fact that you're not getting them back, ever.

I'm not saying that they can't handle it, but it is better to stay in a prison that is nearby your family, and since the indians claim are fake we don't have a reason to let them stay there

>ID Kum

Yeah, right.

We are not claiming anything. We are just giving a fair trial, if they are guilty they will be jailed if they are not they will be free.

What is it with Indian posters and taking screenshot of news articles on their phones instead of giving a link

How much longer is your "trial" going to last? You can't imprison them for 50 years and say you have yet to come up with the sentence and are looking for evidence that doesn't exist. That's what you're doing.

>letting proto-niggers do as they please as long as they stay in their own reservation

If only all niggers were as defective as the andamanese, 1 out of 2 andamanese pregnancies miscarries keeping their population low

But that would probably change if they were exposed to modern medicine

Trial is going on because the debate between the defendant and the prosecutor are still going on. Hire a better lawyer.

Man, this is still going on? I remember hearing about this shit years ago.

The Indians should just let them go. Life is cheap in India. Indian lives simply are not as valuable as European lives, even the spaghetti niggers. Two Indian fishermen is worth like, what, 80 Europeans, on the international life exchange rate?

Israeli Marines shoot and kill two Indian fishermen who were waving and saying hello

This is the reason we won't release them until the trial is over.

> Yeah, right.

Good niglet, I see you start to understand. Now you only need to learn manners: it's not "yeah, right", it's "yes, sir".

> This is the reason we won't release them until the trial is over.

You have already released them. It's over. Clinging to a fickle fantasy isn't healthy for you, and there's already plenty to threaten your health in poo-in-loostan without that.

If a dog even attacks a human it's put down.

Shut up poo. Italy did enough for the world already, they earned a comfortable retirement of being lazy on the beach and smoking olive oil

you seem a bit triggered and the one behaving like a nigger this whole thread.

Why aren't there more taiwainese flags here? I had to double check when I scrolled past it

Talking like this will probably end those two pasta niggers in jail.

If it was over, then Italy wouldn't be requesting us to make it over. Both were released on the written condition of India having jurisdiction on them and not even Italy can do anything unless approved by Indian Supreme Court. They can't even leave Italy.

They live in a restricted area. No one is permitted to go there.

Go Shart in a mart dude.

Then why was that gorrila shot in its pen?

The Indian criminal justice system is a farce. Your officials are just trying to extract a bribe.

Ask Americans, the whole word doesn't have the same penal code.

They can't its an international matter, and Italians are as corrupt as Indians, don't you think they have already tried that?

The west should wipe your shitty country off the map. You curry niggers are a waste of oxygen. Stop shitting in the streets and breeding like rabbits.

Can I get a fucking archive link for fucks sake, I'm not debating someone based on the honor of their word.

Where did you find that great asuka phone wallpaper?

Try wiping off the middle east first. But you don't have the balls for that do you?

It's going to end in a pay off, just like Union Carbide.

Neither do you.

I hope it does not, thank god we have Based Modi in government.

At least we are killing Pakis and Kashmiri muslims.

>sweden talking about who superior or not

Kek

Allah save the queen my friend!