I love Australia.

I love Norway.

>Stop loving your country
>It's 2016 ffs

I love 42.8% of the United States

That's niice

I love my burgers

this

What is there to be proud of anyway? Invading the continent and genociding the aborigines? Stealing them from their families? Keeping them oppressed even to this day?

I love Shape-Shifting Reptilians

Why? This place is a shithole of the highest order. I'd rather live in Zimbabwe.

Granted, but fucking some of their kids was a bit of a giggle.

Go live there then you beta fuck. Clearly you struggled with bullying through school.

Praise Kek

I love New Zealand

Nope, I'm just not a mouthbreather like you and can actually recognise that Ausfailia is the worst place to live.

This. Fuck Australia.

How is that funny? We took away their peace and happiness, and now there's so much suffering, and for what? Literally nothing.

All gay cunts.

I love men

Daddy would be proud

>How is that funny? We took away their peace and happiness, and now there's so much suffering, and for what? Literally nothing.

LOL. Were the aboriggers in touch with nature? Did they feel no grief for they knew no want beyond the simple joy of living with simple needs?

Reality: two aborigine groups fought because one blamed the other for a cyclone

kill yourself. West is the best. Most noble prizes by far. Plumbing and medicine is great. Kill yourself.

>and for what? Literally nothing.

A root? Literally nothing? Says the man who hasn't spent a few months on a property with nothing but cows to fancy. Suddenly the dream time girl starts looking pretty fucking tasty, mate.

Why though?

I love Margot Robbie

I dunno man. Australia has clean water, food and less disease than Zimbabwe. Why should I move from the lucky country to a country where I don't even speak the same language as?

Because one abandoned white rule already, and the other one will follow sometime in the future. Mugabe and his followers knew what was best for them, and they deserved the right of self-determination, without being under the control of some racist white fucker, and the aborigines deserve a future of their own making, too.

I hate Melbourne

>tfw living the bogan lifestyle with an iq of 128

>vl commodore with dose pipe
>puff cones every week
>get drunk and fight with mates
>doing manual labor that pays cash so I can keep my centerlink

I hope you starve.

Time for you to go, dingo-nigger.

>Extremely overvalued houses
>Lots of urban sprawl
>Houses are rarely more than one story tall, massive waste of space.
>Shitty internet, I only just got fibre optic this year. 95% of the country has degraded copper lines powering ADSL2.
>Nanny state, not letting anyone have any fun ever. No weed, no guns, no fun. Super regulated.
>The government doesn't give a shit about climate change and continually gives subsidies and tax cuts to fossil fuels even though we are as sunny as morocco and should be taking advantage of solar.
>Australian Media completely decimated by low quality American music and tv.
>Corrupt duopolies exist in every sector. Supermarkets: Coles and Woolworths Newspapers: Fairfax and News Corp telecommunications: Telstra and Optus Politics: Labor and Liberal
>Desert is increasing in size every year, nothing is being done
>Farmers have started killing themselves because farming is too hard now
>No jobs
>High school graduates are essentially worthless
>Universities continually offering degrees that won't make people employable.
>Government pays refugee boats to turn around
>Government pays other nations to hold refugees in prisons instead of putting them in the desert, billions of dollars wasted.
>Government gave tax cuts to corporations when we have a big mining boom with sent all the money overseas or into the pockets of billionaires, we wasted everything.

What, exactly, is there to like about this shitdump?

They'll never let him starve, he's a breeder.

Our flag when we shitpost.

I love Bunnings snags.

At the very least he deserves cucking.

>tfw I was the only white person in my university lecture today

(Western Syd Uni)

dumb frogposters

>Western Sydney

Well there's your problem

Thank fuck I dont live there

Me too OP.

>doing manual labor that pays cash so I can keep my centerlink
Fucking oath brah

>mfw some cunts offer bank transfer for my services
>mfw some cunt asks for a reciept
fuck off mate

sounds nice man

I meant your uni is trash. Same with all unis in Sydney. Basically an Asian breeding ground but yours is probably the worst because it's the cheapest.

im getting a good degree soon so im not worried

going to hell in a handbasket a little slower than everywhere else

Atleast you did the smart thing and didn't go to ADFA UNSW like me.

I love Israel

lol fuck your country.
if i could deport anyone from this country it wouldnt be mexicans or blacks or jews. It would be you aussie scum

cant handle the bantz

LOL. I feel it would be like selling your soul

Yeah, I'd rather be here than almost anywhere else. The housing debt bubble is gonna fuck us hard, but our sovereign debt could be worse.

Ever wanted to get the shit beaten out of you for getting a question incorrect? Also don't want to touch a female for a good 4-5 years of your life? WELCOME TO ADFA.

What are you John Lennon? Fuck off, you useless fag.

Wow, I finally got a (You) for my low quality bait.

Thanks, m8.

literally nothing

at least in the US i can call niggers niggers and buy a gun legally

besides that we're going down the exact same route they are, just with more asians instead of mexicans

It's funny how Barnaby Joyce said foreign investment owns twice the size of NSW but then the media decided to focus solely on farming land and didn't even touch the topic of foreign ownership of inner city properties. Go to any auction in Sydney and you'll see 100 Chinese and Singaporean (((people))) standing around buying houses for fun.

And white people are being pushed out to small towns where they have no jobs and no future except drinking and smoking ice and weed.