Where is the safest place to hide during WW3?

where is the safest place to hide during WW3?
I'm a pussy and want to avoid everything

Other urls found in this thread:

no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesjaskog
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Greenland seems pretty comfy.

Just go somewhere that the military has no interestin, like innawoods in the middle of nowhere

Hello, friend.

>flag
yeah, you're fucked unless you move to another country

why not just stay where you are? because who gives a fuck about Norway?

Africa is probably quite safe. But then again...

Uruguay is where I'm headed

Switzerland.

Not when the battle for the Arctic starts

Literally the safest place? On board a nuclear submarine.

Tasmania

Somewhere that has no military value like in the middle of the Eurasian steppes or Siberia, maybe even some northern parts of Canada. Basically in places where there are no people, cities or military installations. That also means it's not exacly very comfortable or easy living there.

Nowhere in the northern hemisphere.
I'd say the Australian outback is probably the safest bet.

>I'm a pussy and want to avoid everything
Crawl backup your Mother's pussy, you pussy.

Is this for Sup Forums or rather /fit/ or /r9k/?

Why do not you accept your death and lose the fear of death? It will happen anyway.

This

for anyone who says europe just remainder that nato is gonna be involved and they will probably drop nukes there

Aussie outback, maybe in snowy mountains. I'm no weather man, but I feel water from streams in mountains may be free of most irradiated debree

What the fuck is your problem you cuck? Enlist in the army.

ALT FOR NORGE!

Northern Canada is the interception point for nuclear bombers. The fear exists that unexploded bombs will be damaged and irradiate the place. It's a big area, so the odds of being impacted are slim.

But do you really want to be above the Arctic Circle, in towns that are reliant on imported food, once civilization has collapsed? Better to stay sub-alpine and away from major transportation networks.

British Columbia is a good place for that. The mountains are a natural barrier to radiation and fallout.

>88

No hiding for you comrade. The fuhrer calls to you from beyond the grave. Now ready yourself for glorious death through battle in protection of your people.

New Zealand.

trench you faggot

no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesjaskog

At the top of Gudbrandsdalen

Don't go anywhere near Russia if you value you want to avoid the nukes

New Zealands a shit hole, no thanks. Gonna stick with my Snowy Mountains plan

who?

KEK WILLS

fuck norge.
im fucking moving from this shithole to the US.

Long live capitalism!

Fuck off, Uruguay is full.

>88

Ein Folk! Ein Reich! Ein Fuhrer!

The time is drawing near

Australia.

They're on the other side of the world and friends with both China and America. No one will bomb them.

Do you even realize how huge Russia is? If you were in the middle of it you'd probably be fine. (Happy People on YouTube, documentary worth checking out)

Middle of Africa.

pell deg vekk da jævla feiging

>China
>friend
lol, as soon as the US is distracted they will activate their fifth columnists in both of our countries and fuck us up.

Canada you may enjoy my northern friend ..

Israel will be the safest place in the world when WWIII breaks out.

Build a cuckshed by the coast or in a fjord, preferably in a low population area of no military importance, keep a 14-16 ft boat of plastfibres (easier to repair than wood/aluminum) and low maintenance/consumption boat and fishing equipment, also keep stored spare parts, boat repair equipment, canned food, flour and water storages etc preferably underground or otherwise hidden.

very nice digits, but remember you're only a goy fighting for jewish interests in any war, conflict or battle

That's not even ironic, schlomo

You are Joking right?

Close to Russia
Close to China

Very close ally of the USA.
I would get the fuck outta there if I was you during WW3

You think you know us, but you don't. We will develop alliances that will help us survive. I have full confidence that we would survive the next global conflict.

/Namibia/

What an ugly flag, jesus christ

Typical

All strategy and minimal tactics.

That wont work forever.

Yeah
That will never happen

Cant even organize an acre of land to set up water silo's and base of operations.

All fantasy.

Found the nigger.
Also, how do you know? Can you see into the future?

Sorry for interrupting your RP session.
Keep the discussion vibrant and maybe in 20 years you will get one or two guys willing to physically do something.

There is many of us willing to physically do something.

If I may ask, why are you so mad about the project? Why do you claim larp and say nothing will never happen? You don't believe something can be accomplished just because its on the internet? You don't want to help save the white race?

>inb4 raped by niggers

Why Namibia? Isn't that literally a desert infested by violent redguards? Why not somewhere more pleasant like Canada.

fuckin kangaroos

its not all desert. land is very cheap. just don't be small minded about shit like that familia

>I have full confidence that we would survive the next global conflict.
Of course. You've already got the date in your calendar.

Maybe the land is very cheap for a reason? What crops can you grow there?

I've been there. Grandparents farm sheep and cattle. Ranching.

In the threads they said they want to make Namibia green though but that's gonna cost millions.

Sounds like a scam.

Come to Nz, we offer no geographical significance, literally in the middle of the ocean at the bottom of the world, so no reasonable person would invade us. Bonus points for good game hunting and a mild climate all year round.

Anything you can imagine.

***connection lower***
***trouble shooting***
***config/security/cntlwsd.exr shutting down for security until connection is restored to correct level***
***good bye user***

yeah but do you have hardees?

Oregon if you're worried about nuclear fallout.

falkland islands

>'m a pussy and want to avoid everything
ya I had similar ideas
cabin in the woods is the only thing
just be smart about the woods you select

>1963

Wow!
I bet absolutely nothing has changed since then.

>hide during WW3

Far too many variables. When & where it kicks off, who the players are, what weapons are used .... Norway is about as good a gamble as anywhere. Just prep up.

If you're talking about WW3 where it's everybody everywhere using everything ... there is no place to hide. A few billionaires and some government/military types will retreat to deep mines and maybe survive to repopulate the Earth in 2 or 3 centuries.

If you don't have a place already setup in one of those deep holes, you're fucked.

I plan on dropping half a sheet of acid and smoking out on some killer bud while sitting at a high point facing east so I can watch the nukes light off in the few seconds before the blast waves turn me into dehydrated carbon dust. Considering the location I live in, there will be no running or hiding; I would expect something like 30 or 50 multi-megaton nukes to carpet bomb everything within about a 50 mile radius of me. I figure if I have enough time to get flying hard core on half a sheet of acid, that's my best chance of continuing to exist once the Light washes over me.

Reminder that Tasmanians only accept people willing to commit incest. It's to keep the blood line pure.

inna woods

low population

avoid major cities like the plague

not living in north america or europe.
china / korea look dangerous too

Welcome to lappi.
Germans be careful though, natives don't like you very much for some reason.

Smack dab in the middle of North Dakota.

Ignore the shit the Sioux are crying about right now. They'll just go back to drinking in about a week.

Switzerland because of much neutrality

Check out the Faulkland Islands. It has a population of almost 3,000. It's on its own little Island. Not to far away from the mainland. It holds no relevance in the large spectrum of things.

It would be a nice place to watch the world burn.

>WW3 Happens
>While everyone is distracted Argentina invades the Falklands

Seriously though I just hope Canada goes back to the old WW2 strategy and is just a big training center for allied troops and pilots

The American Midwest because it looks nice and big

Got a spare room, Ausbro?

and eat nothing
even the soil and forest dont provide a constant sustainble source of food anymore

Navy here. On an American ship as a computer engineer. Targeting computers my dudes. Working my way up captain says I could get to Firing Commander in a few years.

So cute, Kiwis want to be loved and involved so bad they would invite the masses to their little island.

Lol, that would be about right. I don't know though, the Falklands seem like a nice place to try and ride it all out.

Hell, from videos I've seen it looks like it has 1st world living standards, relatively ignored by most, completely under the radar, etc.

As for Canada only training troops, if it really came down to it. As in, China/Russia were going full ham on America/Europe. Do you think Canada would intervene significantly, or just accept it?

>Skittles flag
nice

>all these flags
Kek. You guys are all fucked.

Fuck off