SUPERHERO THREAD TWO-OFFENDORS EDITION

SUPERHERO THREAD TWO-OFFENDORS EDITION
It's happened Sup Forums, super heroes have emerged and everyone using Sup Forums gets a power. What's your power, where are you located, and what do you call yourself? Keep in mind, you co-exist with the other Sup Forums users, so how do you react to them?

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/qSbCNRJu
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Meta_Space-Time_Absorption
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Digestive_Shapeshifting
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Portal_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Galaxy_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Universal_Utopia_Creation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Concept_Absorption
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nature_Lordship
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ground_Pound
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Preservation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Harpy_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Currency_Generation?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Artificial_Soul
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Pick-Pocketing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"The list" so far: pastebin.com/qSbCNRJu

The "Map" so far

Now to put together a timeline of what happened.

Greetings, all. The Metal Master has returned with bargains!

Would you like to fortify your lairs? Or would you instead fancy mystical armors or weapons? Underwear?

Street Signs. Again.

Also:

>Revolutianon
>Captain Clock
>Arsenal
>Mr. Never Die
>Sir Galkros

Are on my to draw list.

Do you have any Island Lairs? I've always been partial to the Ocean.

Also: Would you consider drawing me?

Well I'm going to sleep as it's past midnight here. Hope the thread is still here when I get back!

I am the Mecha Master. Fighting robots, cleaning robots, fucking robots. I make all of them. From the most grounded to the most over the top.

Hi

>VOLUME #1
The year is 20XX, and for some reason all the nerds and wierdos browsing a particular board on Sup Forums gained superpowers! First was Santa Claus, with the powers and appearance of any holiday being to ever exist. Then was Speed-Runner, the embodiment of speed, who declared himself leader and fought for all that is good and just. Then was the mild-mannered Butler, who didn’t do too much. Then came the morally ambiguous individual with the ability to control the idea of metal, The Metal Master, who set out to create a poster of all of the heroes. Then came Excalibur, the living weapon! With their powers near each other, they don' really do much!

>VOLUME #2
However, as supervillain The End intended to crash the Earth with no survivors, they heroes joined together to watch Santa kill him using his powers of not dying. With that treat dealt with, several new “heroes” joined the group to replace The Metal Master and Santa, who went missing. These new heroes were:
The deranged mercenary, Arsenal!
The Demon-soul bargainer, Revolutianon!
The least competent but one of the strongest, Captain Clock!
Necronado, who lives in the Soulstorm Necrosphere!
And Lameclops, with crippling depression!
These new “heroes”, under the “guidance” of SpeedRunner, formed a new group: THE OFFENDORS

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Meta_Space-Time_Absorption

... well fuck. I've got no idea what to do.

Whelp, I'm CreteWorks. I'm trying to keep more of a low profile while making a mint on construction jobs. Also doing that Habitat for Humanity thing with concrete. (only ready pic I could find is a megaman villain or Syndablock which I'm not going for) Not sure if I'm a villain or hero. Probably something in-between.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Digestive_Shapeshifting

I....don't want this.
Call me the Voreman

VOLUME #3
Civil war has broken out! A disagreement over who created a supervillain between Captain Clock and Arsenal has resulted in the two of them entering a death conflict, stretching across time! Captain Clock is joined by Revolutianon and Necronado, while Arsenal is possibly given the support of SpeedRunner. After two time-based attacks from Captain Clock and a couple of insults, Arsenal and Speedrunner left the group. An uneasy peace returns as nobody uses their powers for good.

VOLUME #4
A new threat emerges! A group of 5-6 supervillains, or possibly heroes, called The Dampeners, appear to oppose the Offendors! They are quickly defeated by new member Kaboom, with unlimited-power punches! The Shogun, Walrusman/Mr. Fibb, and Cavity Calamity all die to his fury. Concerned with his power, this sub-plot of his possible evil-ness is never explored.

Paging Mr. Pro-Crastinator...

Volume #5
The Meta Master returns! However, the fight against the Dampeners is slowing, and no more battle really take place. New heroes emerge, with unseen powers! These heroes, Sir Galkros, Oбилић, and PRO-crastinator, may or may not join The Offendors! Nobody nows what will happen in the second Arc of
THE OFFENDORS

Man I got to Start looking for a Team to join...

Anyone Interested in taking on a Fiery Teleporter? I can appear in a Burst of Flame! Walk through Burning Buildings! Grab powerful Super Villains and Teleport into the Sun! Go find wherever Kaboom! is and ask for help!

Chiller Queen brought up a good point, I'm a mediocre ice skater at best.

I could always try and run on compressed air in lieu of ice skating ahility.

You could join The Offendors, but we're still working on getting renewed for another volume.

>NC

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Portal_Physiology

Actually imagined getting this one. Is this a sign?

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Galaxy_Manipulation

I think I'm a bit overpowered. As for a name, uh...how about Proxima Alpha?

I hear Antarctica is lovely this time of year. I can find a metal to help shelter you from the intense weather.

Smoke Bomb makes six! Shall I use pic related for reference or do you have a description?

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Universal_Utopia_Creation
Whoa
I'm probably getting killed by people who make money on other people's suffering or something

I was thinking about Offendors, but I don't think I'm overpowered enough for that crap.

Elemental team sounds good.

At this point there are so many reality warpers on Earth that I think you all cancel each other out.

Should we make a team with overpowered Sup Forumsmrades?

So you choose to continue this charade? Fine.

Tell me, how many lives have you saved? How many worlds protected from total annihilation? Have you defended all of reality from its own self-destroying nature? Or are you still bickering among each other like children?

Remember, I can reverse time and kick your pregnant mother down the stairs if you turn bad. Or at the very least, make you lose favored childhood posessions.

I'm pretty sure that's Offendors, the Saitamas of this world.

Hey SpeedRunner. We kicked Arsenal out.

>Or at the very least, make you lose favored childhood posessions.
Don't you dare take away my broccoli plushie.

Awww Yeah, I'm up for a Element Themed Team.

I think we just need an Earth and Wind guy now.
Mecha Master could me Metal if we want to go the 5 Element route, or maybe we should stay with the Classics.

All I know for sure is I'm with you on not being strong enough for the Offenders.

I wouldn't dream of it!

Are you mad? Don't you realize just how much potential a super-human like Arsenal has for evil? We need to get to him as fast as we can!

That's neat. I'm pretty sure you aren't even the strongest guy in the room anymore.

Some guys were going downtown for pizza, you in?

All he has is guns and whatnot. I can stop time indefinitely. You might be able to trump my slowed time, but not even you can move in my stopped time.

Never doubt a speedster, Clock. They thrive in bullshit.

Hey guys, how's it hanging?

IDW!

I helped save the entire planet once!...You know, after it was destroyed.

NM. Just shat this out real fast. Straight pen, no guidelines or anything. So, yeah. When everyone else is done destroying everything in sight, call me to do a bunch of the clean-up, yeah?

>Power
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Concept_Absorption
>Can absorb concepts and integrate them into my body, while removing them from the source.

This seems like a good idea until you realize that absorbging something like logic or gravity and manifesting it immediately breaks the Universe. Not counting the paradoxes that come from something as dangerous as this.

I feel like there's a degree of mental instability or immense restraint that should come from this - like Black Bolt and his lack of voice.

>Location
California, specifically San Francisco. I like the coast.

>Alignment
Neutral. Nothing good comes from being backed into a corner and instinctively absorbing something intrinsic to the Universe like time or space. I'll just open an items shop full of things I've found from other universes after absorbing the concept of dimensional travel.

And lastly a name. How about Animus?
Carl Jung's mental representation of unconscious responses. Absorbing concepts is dangerous, and it's best to ignore the temptation.

This hero buisness is getting boring.

Dubs picks new arc villain.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nature_Lordship
Not sure if I should go for a D&D druid or a cryptid

Whoops

Hey Santa.
We don't destroy! We watch things get destroyed and do nothing about it!
You have a point, but...
.Hey! You're OP enough to join The Offendors!

Life has a natural order, yet to end conflict is the highest calling of all. It matters not to which the extent of good is done, only that good happens and peace remains

And that I get all my presents delivered by Christmas.

That too.

Is it my time yet? We shall see...

Sure, Ill take a shot.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ground_Pound

Seis Mike: He'll punch the Tectonic Plates until they form a new Super Volcano.

WELLL

Well shit.

Anybody wanna spar or beat up street crooks? All this cosmic abyssal knowledge is making me antsy.
I wonder if Metal Master can fix me up with a helmet, Mirrors I look at are reflecting things that shouldn't be seen by normal eyes.

I doubt that's much of an option.

Hey gang, what's cracking?

The Metal Master is, maybe.

It has come to this, my clock themed friend.

I think I can find something to fix your issue.

I'm guessing he's the villain now?

Metal Master! You were suppose to destroy the naughties, not join them. You were suppose to bring balance to justice, not leave it in darkness!

Missed it by one, whoops.

Hmmmmmm.....

TOKI YO TOMARE

now to deliver multiple shin-kicks!

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Preservation

Well. Guess I just go about my daily life in between anything I have to do to keep existence about. Check up on the cosmic end of things before going to class or quiz night at the pub with friends. I'd save up for a trip to India to try and find a guru to ask for help working through this stuff. I'd step in if someone does shit that fucks with reality or might destroy the world if nobody's able to stop the baddie, otherwise I keep to myself.
I'd prefer something like 'Hey, You' as a title when I'm not doing normal person stuff, nothing too flattering or insulting.
If I outlive my loved ones I'd just find an out of the way little temple somewhere to mooch off of to devote myself to cosmic stuff and go out sometimes to mess with people in a parable kind of way.

Also. The six I'm drawing next. I'll split into 2 separate groups of 3 since this composition isn't working.

Strength has nothing to do with it. I didn't even have powers when I first started my hero career. What matters is that you use your gifts for a greater good, to help mankind and save the lives of those in danger
If this is your attempt at intimidating me, Captain Clock, your words do not scare me
You think I'm a Speedster? I work at a higher level. I am Speed Incarnate!
If only we had more heroes like you, Mr. Claus... If only...
I don't care whether you are evil or good, Metal Master, I'll always try my best to use my powers to help you

Posting a picture of Captain Clock for reference
It's this outfit, but with a bigger helmet.
I don't intimidate, I stop time and kick shins.

Pick Related is just fine, although i could do without the facial marking.
The closest i could get to how I imagined him was a Novakid.
Also: Thanks!

I am indeed. I regret not practicing my evil laugh sooner.

Oh, Santa. This charade has gone too long. I am destined for power. This world is mine.

Whoa. That's pretty metal, Captain.

I'm trying desperately to avoid "teleports behind u", but it's difficult with my powers.

I meant the Blue one, sorry.

>I am indeed. I regret not practicing my evil laugh sooner.

Alright, so what do villains do here again? Rob Banks? Declare War? I'm new to this whole "everyone is powered up" scenario. And I need to know what to look out for while sitting back and eating popcorn.

There's good in you, Metal Master. I don't believe your turn to darkness is as swift as you claim. I don't want to hurt you. Neither does anyone here. There was a time when they all looked up to you and wanted you as their leader instead of me. Maybe I was just too jealous of you. Maybe you really were the better leader. That doesn't matter now. What does matter is that you make the right choice and give in while you still have a chance to reconcile yourself

Noble until the end, Speed-Runner. You would make an excellent first addition to my army.

>I didn't even have powers when I first started my hero career.

Is Speed-Runner Pheonix Jones?

LIAR! The wold belongs to all the nice boys and girls of the world. You're just another smear on the naughty list.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Harpy_Physiology

Hey! Whats going on in here?

Oh...

Ooohh...

..Dibs on the Ozark Mountains!

it can never be happy fun Hero times can it?...oh who am I kidding I love drama in these sort of things

Anyone got ice and/or snow in their driveway? Because I could take care of it, no problem.

Last guy blew up the entire planet, but Kek rebooted us all.

Quit that, Speedrunner. I already time-kicked his shins enough to cause light bruising.
Time-Speed Up!
Rapid rusting metal technique!

Metal master, what has caused such a foul believe to cloud your judgement? You used to do good, protect the innocent from harm, how could you reject such a higher calling?

So what've ya got on you?

Because even ignoring the Offendors, you've got to have a hell of a lot more than a couple of scrap bots if you want to tangle with us.

Who blows up the planet they're even on? What the heck! Why not channel that energy into, I dunno "not" destroying things?

Then again, what do I know? I'm just a store owner here.

Metal Master, what do I have to do to convince you to stand down? Please? I don't believe the loss of life is anything worth resulting to, and I won't start now by taking your lifee

...You have no idea....

The guy's weird, try having him as a neighbor for once.

I'd rather not. He's clearly got an anger management problem. Destroying the Earth and Billions of lifeforms is problematic to business.

Santa who needs your gifts when you can have any weapon you can imagine. Like my sword? It has two blades! Three!

Can you handle the floor enveloping you?

I saw a light. It changed me.

Look around you. My lair is a living magic thanks to my magic.

Hot damn, I'll see what I can do.
If I do a good job, can I put a nice review from you on my fliers? Also tips are appreciated.

Hey, You're a creature like me, this power will make crazy, or an abomination, I think semi-crazy octopus man is a good in between. Things seem like they're gonna get hairy, what do you say Harpy Gal? I think Metallic Meister is bad news.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Currency_Generation?useskin=oasis

Something, something, Jew.

As a matter of fact, I could not. But I could stop time when I feel the floor moving.

>Literally prints money.
Oy Vey. Can you buy me some materials? My store's running low and I need to restock.

Sure. I need a name though.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Artificial_Soul

>The user is granted an artificial soul comparable to a human soul to replace natural soul. The artificial soul can take control of it, operating in a pre-programmed manner until removed. They can also be used on a body that has no soul, such as a corpse or even an inanimate object, such as a stuffed animal. These artificial souls possess their own personalities, which can be specially designed to fit one's specifications.

Through study of the Kaballah and ancient Jewish mysticism, I give life to the lifeless in order to defend the defenseless. I also run a pretty decent deli during the day. What's up?

shoo shoo, popusis mi kurac krasni!

The Meiser, assuming you can control your powers.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Pick-Pocketing

You can call me Picky McPockets.
I'll pick your pockets, I'll pick his pockets, I'll pick her pockets, I don't give a shit.

Come on, Metal Master, I'm done playing these games. Either be a man and fight me now or prove to the rest of the world that you hide behind a thin sheet of sinister speeches!

The Reserve
Can you make Metal Master's metal sentient?

Oncw we deal with MM we can get back down to scrub tier shit.

I wasn't expecting someone to volunteer for the role of a villain, I was expecting a reroll for a new villain power

You know what? Both.
>Power: authority and control over Nature
Potentially OP, but can be used for things like combating deforestation
>Location: Last known sighting by a nature cam along the John Muir trail, last known activity was regrowing a recently harvested tree farm in Oregon overnight
>Alignment: Tree
>Name: Power Plant, maybe?

Hello there! Team Elemental is looking for a Wind Guy, you game?

Well my Base is in Antarctica so maybe? I don't have a car their but I like to think I might have a Snowmobile some day.

Well, not truly sentient. But it could follow orders!