Arrow Talkback Thread

>Invasion!

>Oliver wakes up to a life in which his parents are alive and he is about to marry Laurel; Felicity faces a new threat with the help of The Flash and Supergirl.

>Stream 1.

tgo-tv.com/watch/live-tv/the-cw-live-stream.php

>Stream 2.

arconaitv.me/tcw/

>Stream 3

livetvmisc.wixsite.com/main

First for Ra's Al Titty-Fucking Ghul.

>tfw dead thread

Get on faggots

How is everyone doing tonight. Share your troubles with me friends

Sup arrowbro hows it going? Imm bout to hit the showers real quick

Arrow season 5 is now official better than Legends. Depending on the rest of the season, it may end up being better than Daredevil season 2.

A bit worried about Guggie's latest tweet but not too bad overall.
How about you user?

I've got work to do, but I think I can handle it. The semester is going pretty well. Now if could get the balls to ask that girl out it would be perfect.

I just bought an ounce of girlscout cookies and on my way home to watch Arrow now. Isn't tonight the 100th episode or something?

What did he tweet?

>"Okay, you guys got Olicity Is Real trending. Noted. Well done"

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that Legends of Tomorrow is the best show on CW?

Best thing hands down about the crossovers are the Barry/Oliver interactions.

Literally best CW bromance.

WILLTV IS UP

Quit saying that shit in every talkback thread.

Not looking forward to this garbage but hopefully it won't be as painfully terrible as Supergirl. It most likely will be though. The crossover was a mistake.

>>Literally best CW bromance.

Ahem

Watching the Human Target episode, how did the guy the reporter was talking to know about Chance's past job?

Wouldn't think Chance goes around bragging about his past jobs.

How's the cross over so far? I've been catching up on Supergirl, Arrow and LoT before watching?

>"I’d say probably my biggest regret is I wish we had allowed the Oliver-Felicity storyline in season 4 to unfold at a more natural pace. We had set these tentpoles at the beginning of the season, and we were a bit too rigorous on how we hit them. That was a case where the planning overtook the storytelling. We didn’t do things as naturally and as elegantly as we should have.”

Is he sorry, Sup Forums?

UH OH HE MENTIONED FELICITY BETTER GET ON MY SOAPBOX AND SAY HOW MUCH I HATE HER

Na, the Legends are a bunch of hypocrites who don't know what their doing and just bumble about through time acting like cunts.

Remember to scrub

Do not let naysayers and distractors damage your enjoyment

Go for it user, life is all about adventures

Yes, and enjoy your cookies

You sound like a legit whiney little bitch right now.

Felicity isn't the problem, focusing on the relationship is.

Flash is objectively the only good one. LoT is dumb fun with nowhere near enough of a budget to support its ambitions and some bad writing. Arrow and Supergirl are just unwatchable trash.

>Barry asked Ray and not Mick about Snarts death

Triggered me a little 2bh

I missed last week. Anything good happen?

They should have used the Black Mercy, we know it can give multiple people the same reality, and Supergirl has gone up against one too. Oh well

That's why we love them

Bullshit. She reads a line and you faggots start acting like faggots

who hates cisco now

>now

I've never liked him

Me.

He was right. It was cancerous. Felcity mother wasn't there and they and everyone forgot this is not vampire diaries and these girls are thirsty and SHOULD watch 50 shades.

You're the only one acting like a faggot here, faggot.

>Felicity isn't the problem
Except she is. Awful, awful character that should have been killed off years ago.

Eh, after the way she was written in S4 I can't blame people for not liking her (although some exaggerate, yes).

If this thread is just a bunch of virgins whining about felicity I'm out

are there different writers this season?

daredevil s2 was garbage though, punisher and based fogey and karen aside.

Never. He's justified in his anger and actions.

get lost then. no one likes felicity except tumblrshits like you

Should Cisco cut his hair?

You better leave then.

I think she can be good if used correctly, mainly to inject a little humor and levity at the right moments, like S1. The issue is that she isn't being written that way.

Their more annoying than the actual character at this point and you know it.

The dust won't have settled until the season is finished.

Nah, he looks like a rapist without the long hair.

Flashbro here, first Arrow thread, what should I expect?

This. Felicity is awesome. Get over it

He looks legit like vibe.

he's taking the exact same character arc as S1 Iris and S3-S4 Felicity with muh secrets and being a selfish whiny bitch

Good riddance you fucking crybaby piece of trash. Only reason any of us are even here is because of the crossover otherwise the thread would be as dead as this show like usual.

>character is justifiably hurt and angered about his best friend's actions
>HE'S SHIT NOW
this shit will be resolved later on, don't be such impatient babies. not everything needs to be solved 30 minutes sitcom style.

the entire show happens at night

Flash thread but worst.

Sometimes.
I just don't let that bother me.

Cisco's been mad at Barry over unintentionally causing his brother's death for longer than Ragman was angry at Felicity for nuking his hometown leaving him as the sole survivor.

Melodrama, but non time travel-related.

Do we really need this much vitriol anons

Bet you cucks love Legends. Anymore negro spirituals next episode or are they gonna go save women's rights to vote or something while Sarah humps everything?
Yeah and I'm from tumblr

dude he's been like this for a single episode, you cannot begin to compare him to felicity. he has good reasons to be upset and him and barry will make up later, but rushing shit is unrealistic.

>brother is dead thanks to Barry's fuck up
>what a whiny fag
Barry is pretty fucking selfish and people have a right to call him out.

>Felcity mother
remember when she and Felicity's father were supposed to be like regulars this season

A bad show with whiny fans who bitch at anyone rightfully shitting on Felicity and everything else bad about it. This thread and episode will be painful.

bitching about Felicity, Thea midriff, Lance suffering

Legends is objectively the best show on CW

yeah but that's because felicity is the special snowflake and NO ONE can be angry or pissed off at her for too long because guggeinheim wont allow for it.

This...

I still fap to Felicity though

>internet hate machine

Go back to where you came you tumblrfag.

>Felicity
well there's your answer

Get laid fuckface

The fuck did I walk into?

same

Who's ready to /make arrow great again/?

Hates is a strong word.

Irritated by is good enough for me.

Arrow was never great

Hell.

Oliver was the best character in yesterday's episode. I'm ready.

I just had to turn on PBS, now I can't watch it because dad wants to watch the fucking concert and can't watch.

You should have expected that crossoverfags were going to shit up the thread

Reminder: people said Felicity was justified in a large part of S3, too.

If you, as a sidekick, are pissed at your partner, the goddamn superhero, then you should take a literal break from working with them rather than bringing your bad vibes to the job. It's really as simple as that.

Daaamn, and I thought the Flash threads were bad

I do.

This

Arrow is great because Arrow is good

somebody tl;dr this season of arrow for me

I don't find her attractive at all. Her voice and face annoy me. On top of playing such an awful character, that's just a boner killer.

I agreed, Amell was on point in that little speech to Barry

His name is user. after 5 minutes on a hellish thread, ...

I would say LoT is so bad it's good. Compared to the other shows: Arrow started off strong then turned to shit now it's somehow good again (Im still on S3 but thats what everyone says). Flash started out good and is now slightly shit. Supergirl was always shit.

why doesn't willtv work anymore?

Oh boy, haven't been to these threads in a while.

He was great.
Season 2.

Sup Forums, it can be "a bit" vulgar at times.

car was acting wonky, every time I locked my doors they would unlock by themselves. Took it to the dealer they said they had no idea what it could be except that it wouldn't be cheap and they couldn't get it in until next week. Drove it home and it locked fine after 6 hours of not locking ¯\_(ツ)_/¯