Friday night

>Friday night

Why are you here?

ANSWER HIM!

I'm spreading the gospel of the jews doing 9/11 on social media.

>Friday night on Europoor

i don't even know anymore

cause im lonely, duh

money is better spent elsewhere

Because I honestly prefer being by myself, hanging out with friends on occasion is fun and all but I like my own company better desu

Living the dream that is life anons!

it's saturday morning in japan tho

hell of a week at the office and want to have a good chuckle with some rich memes

Too acoustic too be in a club. I'm just smoking weed and shitposting while working on a couple of projects

>working on a couple of projects
>*inhales*

I'm trying to grind as much as possible in Destiny 2 until I have to get to bed for work at 6:30 tomorrow

I actually enjoy the internet but I have a new plan and I'll be going outside more often, here is my new plan for an outdoor camping/hiking vehicle

Buying an fj cruiser for that camping fun

*exhales*

The jews something something earthquakes

>Leaving the house

this

I'm at a party typing this on my phone, I swear.

Because I have to be at school at 8 tommorow to study for an engineering test I have Monday

I have to prepare a cathechism thing for tomorrow. It's about the topic of sin. Its my first time as a cathechist. I'm waiting for this other cathechist girl to go online to prepare it. Can't think of any ideas. The only reason I started going to church was because she goes and I have a crush on her, but it's clear she doesn't like me.
My religious ideas are pretty radical and non traditional, idk if I'm qualified to be a cathechist. It's for a group of teenagers and young adults. I think I know enough to speak about sin in theory but I'm trying to come up with some fun game or activity to use to explain some point and make it more fun.

Severe lack of losers like me ITT

Good luck with the test yo!!!
Nice, what kind of party?
Me too, high five big guy

just fucking kill me man

just watched kingsman

>what kind of party?
Lemon

I'm always here.

I'm not drinking today, too fat.

why you don't try to run a bit?

Work tomorrow, plus I start HEO training in a week and I'm trying to take it easy after work.

i work tomorrow : (
fucking offshore life