APOLOGISE

APOLOGISE

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/06/king-harald-norway-diversity-speech
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are still the biggest cucks in Europe. Not even Germany is as cucked as you are.
On the other hand it's well know that Americans love BBC

give proof that isn't a meme article

>mfw Sweden is this close to us
We're 62% white, what's your excuse Sven?

Dude the proof is in your own chart, are you blind?

We're 90% white lol. Don't imply you wouldnt kill to have our demographics kek

I dont remember being asked this question
I call bullshit

Y so salty pastanigger? Your country is already brown anyway. You're like the India of Europe

Trumpfags on suicide watch

Everyone can see the US is by far the most cucked in terms of multiculturalism, it's not even close, it's just that it's a varied country so there are some areas which are highly conservative while some are Sweden on steroids. Overall though even so called mainstream "conservatives" are highly cucked and there is pretty much no sight whatsoever of proper right wing parties(right wing in the traditional sense, not fucking lolibertarianism).

The difference is that america had 18% cucks and 38& shitskins, while you had 12% shitskins and 24% cucks.

theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/06/king-harald-norway-diversity-speech

not an argument, it is obvious that nobody likes the king here.

lmao. You have far more shitskins than we do cheesenigger. The only area of Switzerland which is not a completely browned shithole is the Italian part

>le_60percentface.jpeg

you are not different from sweden. all nordic-germanic countries are cucks with no hope.

thanks italy

im tired of other snowcucks trying to btfo me

Fuck off, our government has only taken a few thousand syrian rapists.

Not really. They do have a lot of shitskins, but Norway and Denmark are not as brainwashed as Sweden

ideologically they seem to be very similar but to be fair Norway seems to handle the rapefugee thing much better

Faggots ive looked at the statistics and its all the same

Also fuck off italy youve probably never been outside your loo containment country

I've seen almost all Euro capitals, aside from Sweden, Finland and some irrelevant muslim hellholes in the Balkans. Olso is cucked to hell, but the mentality of the average Norvegian is different from the mentality of Swedes imo

>63% as a worse place to live
>continues taking more and more migrants each day

The fact that any European country is even half of the USA is sad. Europe is supposed to be homogeneous. USA is not.