South Park - "Not Funny"

Hey everyone, it's me, your old pal Butters! And guess what! GUESS WHAT! I'm cured! I'm a changed boy, I've seen the light! I'm never gonna press pickle or smoosh snake ever again! No more uncut wiener parading for me! Now it's just good-old fashioned all-natural Butters from now on!

And I get to go to Mars too! On account of Heidi being very smart and super funny! Yes sir, everything's coming up Butters in this penultimate episode of South Park's twentieth season, airing tonight at 10/9c! Hey, that's two hours from this post! Neato!

>Not Funny - Cartman believes that Heidi can provide the solution to their problem regarding transporting everyone to Mars because of her humor; Gerald attempts to reason with theTroll Hunter to protect himself while Garrison starts getting used to his new military power.

So long, earth! Gee, I wish I could stay, but you just aren't ready to accept how smart and funny women are now!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DfhzegY7M9c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Cosby_sexual_assault_allegations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What are the chances I can skip todays episode and still be fully informed of what happens in the last episode?

What was the stream link again? I haven't been around in awhile and forgot it.

Why don't all the countries in the world unite and nuke Norway? That would solve the Trolltrace problem.

Because Stone and Parker don't get to stretch the joke any thinner if they did that.

>penultimate episode of South Park's twentieth season

I'm already preparing myself for disappointment, they're just going to rush the ending like they did last season.

Wouldn't blame you.

Can I be in South Park again?

youtube.com/watch?v=DfhzegY7M9c

Member Africa?

Arc seasons were a mistake, there should just do the 3 episode arcs again

Why is this thread so empty. Episode starting in less than an hour

>watching a ded show

>they're just going to rush the ending like they did last season.

I didn't think last season's ending was rushed. It was just kinda Weird like crab people.

>And I get to go to Mars too! On account of Heidi being very smart and super funny!
>Implying Butters is this much of a nĂ¼male
He acknowledges that Heidi is smart and funny, but unlike Cartman, he doesn't virtue-signal by putting her on a pedestal just for being a girl.

Episode is starting in an hour and a half, but probably because nobody wants to watch the same Trump/berry/gender jokes they've seen eight times.

Oh right...it's 10 not 9. Totally forgot

TFW reality BTFO of Matt and Trey

The problem with this season is that its basically a 10 parter. Season 19's first 7 episodes at least had their own topic each, with only the final three episodes truly being a multiparter.

>"Not Funny"

sums up the whole season

They weren't BTFO yet. Trump needs to be in office and start doing shit before that happens.

Delete this.

Eh, I've had a few laughs. The word I'd say sums up the season is "exhausting".

wait, what? there was a new episode last week?

>needs to be in office
he's already got collectible coins, user. that's his nobel prize.

>Sup Forums is still posting here

The troll jokes have been funny

Shilling for hillary not so much

Member berries are original and fun

Nice false flagging.

i like the memberberries' voices and personalities
i wholeheartedly disagree with this association between nostalgia and what I can only describe as the lazy liberal summary of conservative thinking where everything was perfect in the 50s? i mean it's not 50s nostalgia here, it's 70s-90s. we miss the era when issues could be TALKED about, and shit was complex.

This
Three episodes is all you need for this entire seasons story.

>Wholefoods died on the way back to its home planet
>no explanation for PC Principal being an ad

Maybe rushed isn't the right word but it felt hastily thrown together.

The same will probably happened this season with member berries, President Garrison, Bill Clinton's Gentlemen's Club etc... Even Butters' whole side plot got thrown aside because Trump won instead of Clinton.

Garrison is funded by Trump to make IT
Garrison rapes Trump to death
Garrison becomes Trump

I like this season a lot. It's been light on laughs but the satire - with the trolls, member berries, girls vs boys - has been really good. I prefer that they play around with their formula even if they fail sometimes, it'd be dull if it was still the same as in the beginning after all this time.

That Clinton & Cosby bit was really out of place and weird.

member when cartman was cute and innocent?

Wait what is this?

A new trailer or gameplay?

I would think matt n' trey more than anyone would have recognized cosby's innocence and felt bad for him

>no explanation for PC Principal being an ad
There was though. He was snooping around so they made it to confuse him.

>lazy liberal summary of conservative

>Not Funny
So South Park is finally not funny anymore, just as Sup Forums foretold.

look I dunno what to call it. you know. the simplified parody hollywood version.

Memberrr?

ooooh i 'member

it would've made perfect sense if Americans voted right

>man being accused of rape by like 100 women
>innocent
you're the reason Trump and Brexit happened

user, you aren't allowed to have the same view as Sup Forums, hasn't this season taught you anything? You are either with us or against us.

Preponderance of accusation is not veracity of evidence.

i don't know what to tell you, south park was never nuanced

Agree, but then I wonder why they kept it, it did not work at all.
I liked the Garrison stuff though. The "Hail To The Chief/Imperial March" thing was great.

>you aren't allowed to have the same view as Sup Forums,
Why would you?

ooooh, member team america?

"Because Sup Forums" is not an argument for why something is wrong.

This is why sometimes people have aligning views with Sup Forums. Because they are aware of the fallacy of guilt by association/poisoning the well.

oooooh i member!

Go literally shake on your tumblr please.

>Accused by 0 women until a standup comedienne makes a joke about it
>joining the EU in the first place, ever.
cmon

it's by far the most nuanced show on TV since the Norman Lear era

Sup Forums your mental gymnastics aren't as fun to watch as they used to be anymore.

>man being accused of rape by like 100 women
>innocent
Let's see how many people we can get to accuse you of rape until you did it.

then it creates this air where you want to rape out of spite.

What did I say that was remotely, "Sup Forums"?

>cartman loses gif
>starts to REEEEEEE and shitpost on r9k

Advanced pottery class pottery.

That's wrong, though. Rape allegations have been following Cosby for decades. No one's bothered to report it since they assume he'll get off scott free, with him being a celebrity in a world full of people like you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Cosby_sexual_assault_allegations

How much better would this season be if Garrison had been an arrogant asshole the entire time, like he normally is?

I'm sure it was going to be a recurring bit and Butters was going to play a part in the gentlemen's club but Clinton lost so Bill was no longer relevant.

Same with Clinton being the one who sets up the trolls and gives them to Denmark, the assumption was she'd win the election.

They're super blunt and exaggerate everything, and really hammer you over the head with any metaphors.

It's from the new commercial they have been running. It's set to come out Spring 2017

You got to be kidding me.

Also it was Hannibal Burress not a comedienne fuckhead

ITT: Sup Forumsmblr gets triggered against Sup Forums bros rightfully (as usual) criticizing South Park

I know Matt and Trey wanted Kenny gone, but making Stan irrelevant, too?

They've sidelined half of the main cast this season

>Shilling for hillary not so much
she is a blackmailing backstabber who wants to start a gender war how is that shilling you fucking retard

Pushing this Sup Forums retard aside, I don't understand why people are defending this season. It's like they need to let the rest of Sup Forums know they aren't the evil racist boogeyman.

I think they are hitting themselves now that they made him somewhat the most interesting and based character in the show.

>I don't understand people liking something I don't

Wish I could straight out murder user 984744.

What are the chances of Creek this episode? And would dedicating the rest of the season to Tweek and Craig shenanigans save the show?

I just genuinely like it. It's fun to see these serialized stories come out after you've known these characters for such a long time. Watching Gerald try to terrorize Ike into becoming Skankhunt or watching Cartman do a complete turn after seeing a vagina is more interesting then the same shit over and over. And the memberberries taking over the WH in their tiny cars was great. Lots of great stuff this season.

Whatever happens, I don't fucking care. This season is going to hit a wall with many things rushed or with no conclusion that will need to pass over into the next season.

post more art and maybe Ill tell you

What annoys me is Kyle and Cartman are established characters and you can't really change them, while Stan (You're Getting Older is a prime example) and Kenny still feel ambiguous

How about official art drawn by South Park's very own concept artists?

>everything's coming up [name]
this shit makes me want to die, i hate it so much

They should have had a 5sec explanation that maybe Mars mission is only accepting couples too. Would have cleared up pretty much all of Cartmans cuckening and now butters is going to steal his girl now that the real cartman and butters are returning to normal.

I feel Tweek + Craig was a dig at FanFictions. Just reading the descriptions give you a horrifying warning of what's to come.

Streaming at Suptv (google the name)

Jesus Christ....here we go again

Let it go user, let it go.

yes, that was the point of the episode. They were making fun of the people who came off that episode thinking their ship was confirmed.

I think this might be the only thing that could save whatever crap were getting these final episodes. I have no reason to even finish the season because it's been so crappy. I truly don't care how they'll resolve things.

seriously just fucking kill yourself

Maybe next year, Stan and Kenny will have important roles.

if only

My god, waiting for this episode is shit. What is SupTV even showing right now before the stream starts? This looks like NewGrounds garbage. I haven't listened to it because I have my volume down but all the characters look like they would sound annoying.

Agreed. When they dropped the ball on the Mysterion thing they opened a whole new door for Kenny's character. Also everything with his little sister is fascinating and one of the very few moments of the show that is genuinely sweet.

...All I see is a laggy video of a dudes eye watching me.

It's best to just tune in 4 minutes before the time, just enough to get the stream working and get settled.

Last season: Great beginning and terrible ending
This season: Terrible beginning and great ending????

I...I can dream, right?

They have 44 minutes to clean up this trainwreck.

They need a whole lot more than that.

I think the season started going downhill the episode before the election.

Creek is shit, you have shit taste. Literally any other boy x boy ship is better than yours.

They had all these subplots contingent on Hillary winning. So now Hillary as a character is useless just like IRL.

Cant hear this song without remembering the guy who stuck his dick in an eletrical outlet.

How about Butters x Bradley?

Only 2 episodes left? What the hell. There's only been like 8 episodes so far. I guess it's for the best. This season's gotten old real fast.

I like that this happened. Don't get me wrong I wish the season was better but I love that they fucked up so it shows how dumb Matt and Trey really are half the time. It can be argued on certain topics but not having a shred of a backup plan and having to scramble for new story elements is just embarrassing.