Whatever happened with that program to put a superhero team in every state?

Whatever happened with that program to put a superhero team in every state?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_nice
blog.estately.com/2016/10/how-to-questions-each-state-googles-more-frequently-than-any-other-state/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_cockroach
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't quite put into words just how accurate everything about this map is.

>How to find Kansas?
>Asked by Kansas

Cockroaches are the absolute worst
I don't know if you've ever seen a lowcountry cockroach but they're enormous

>How to stop ISIS
The clues were always there.
>How to stop Trump
Damn Jersey is trying to get in Pennsylvania's way.
In Marvel? It sort of became irrelevant. It was handed over to Cap whose heart was never in it in the first place so he mostly paid lip service and followed through on nothing which people were probably fine with since the program lead to the former leader declaring war on a bunch of gods a month earlier.

is that map real or is it was it made up by some people as a joke?

That was Marvel's Initiative.

Turned out a lot of the nobodies they recruited in order to actually fill 50 teams were Skrulls, and apparently the whole thing was scrapped after the Secret Invasion event.

>how to get out of florida

Is Florida really that bad?

Why do the Hawaiians want to be ninjas so badly?

Yes.

To have a counter to Japanese ninjitsu every time those damn tourists show up.
>Ask for a tip
*poof
>He switched places with a Tanuki when you weren't looking
>Now there's a Raccoon Dog infestation on the island

Hawaii has a large Japanese population

way to fight the stereotypes japs

Seems like a spurious program anyway. Better to concentrate superheroes in major target regions and urban centers, and leave the rest of the country in the immediate hands of SHIELD and the National Guard.

>How to stop drinking.

Aww, Michigan. The fuck, bruh?

Pennsylvania gives me more reasons to hate it by the day.

Also, how many people in Illinois own fucking beanie babies?

Michigander here. This is 100% accurate.

>how to quilt
Englishfag here, what state is this? Is it a comfy ass state filled with lonely grandmothers who want to adopt a grandkid?

>How to spot a narcissist
>In Cali

always makes me laugh

Also, as far as I know it's still in the works

everyone i know bought into the craze when i was a kid, its accurate user

Minnesota. Lakes, cheese, and hilarious accents.

Minnesota

Here is a Wikipedia article for you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_nice

Based on my extremely inadequate knowledge of the region, I would say it is probably the comfiest state in the Midwest. And also one of the coldest, so you can imagine why people are asking about quilting.

But I'm sure Sup Forums will be along to edify you on the Somalians.

Hey, not everyone has to be a positive role model. Take me, for example. I'm a hopeless manchild living in my parents' basement who collects toys while shitposting on Sup Forums and I couldn't be happier.

Yep. I hate it here.

Here's my official power ranking of midwestern states:

God tier-
Illinois
Minnesota

White trash tier:
Wisconsin
Michigan
Ohio
Iowa (not sure if this really counts as midwest)

AVOID AT ALL COST TIER-
Indiana

Surf Ninjas

It's really nice
I'd stay out of the Twin Coties though, filled with Somalians and liberals

Would love a MN Superhero team

>How to make fire
Is Ohio full of cavemen?

>Indiana

kek

>"white trash"
>michigan/wisconsin
You've only been to the lower peninsula of Michigan.

And while there's a lot of packers fans in WI, I have to be honest:
The people are generally really nice.

See the list

Seeing as all I know is Chicago and Gary, I'll take your word on it. And Iowa part of the Midwest by most versions.

I'd generally disregard this list:

Yes.

the fucking air in Florida is like soup

>How to get a divorce.
I knew never getting married was the right decision.

>Indiana googling
>how to google something
This might be too meta

Obviously they're Bingfags.

Young OK-chan and NM-kun secretly holding hands is cute.

Nodak looking to get that sweet Canadian beer before they turn 21. Massachusetts culturally appropriatinh me. New York doing some Womansplaining

>go to school in Indiana
>intern in Wisconsin
Help

I kind of wish the 50 States Initiative was still canon. Besides the Civil War ties, there could have been some interesting stories in that. A Web of Spider-man style book about different teams having adventures in the different states could have been much fun.

too late. best just head over to the clinic and get your meth now.

>Oklahoma wants to take things slow
>New Mexico wants the OK to prematurely claim their virgin territory.
I'm surprised we haven't had a State-tan project

Good point.

I know you're talking about immigration but it's funny that OK is the Sooner state

No actually I was talking about Sooners. I was really trying to force the joke but that's pretty much the extent of my knowledge about Oklahoma thanks Drunk History

Florida weens the crybabies, those who cannot survive living in soup need not apply
but honestly the state is fine, I've lived in several states in the south and honestly Florida is the most tolerable plus lower taxes and Publix. There are far worse places to live Like Ohio

I don't think I've ever heard anything positive about Ohio.

This went completely over my head.

>how to crab?

Holy kek my sides

I'll be honest, there's not much of a reason to know about Kansas unless you need to find it because you have to do something there

>Turned out a lot of the nobodies they recruited in order to actually fill 50 teams were Skrulls, and apparently the whole thing was scrapped after the Secret Invasion event.

There was only ever one skrull on each team and not even all of them had skrulls. When Osborn took over he started making teams of ex-criminals. It carried on up until Siege and sort of disappeared once Norman Osborn got the boot and Camp H.A.M.M.E.R got shut down. I think some of the teams are still out there.

Ohioan here. I'd say there's one positive. Natural disasters are rare.
We're too into the mainland for hurricanes to affect us all that much besides maybe heavier rain, tornadoes don't happen often since last one that happened here was like 10 years ago, and I've never felt an earthquake once in my life. Blizzards are the worst we get.

Admittedly there's not much else positive to talk about.

Back in high school my friend was driving across the country to visit family and his car broke down in bumfuck Ohio and he had to stay at a shitty motel that was full of possibly incestuous mexicans. I still haven't let him live down that horror show to this very day.

State-tans when

when we get off our asses and make it happen. So ever.

tfw finally got out of florida

California's is pure irony also,
>Hawaii
I bust a gut

>how to google something
I have never been more proud of my state

>Virginia through Florida in order

It's clearly a joke.

>How to get away with murder
Which state is that? I want to make a note to never, ever go there.

to be fair it's probably the show.

it's not
blog.estately.com/2016/10/how-to-questions-each-state-googles-more-frequently-than-any-other-state/

Pennsylvania's got a split personality; a cheestake-scarfing, perpetually drunk tough girl and Revolutionary-era history buff, and a mild-mannered redneck.

Or maybe it's a jekyll and hyde thing. I don't know.

Marvel instantly forgot about it and never showed the resulting teams.

delaware.
and yea, most likely the show

Indiana isn't that bad.

>Illinois God tier
kekarooni

>How to spot a narcissist?
Answer: Move to California

>Texas
>How to sell your soul?

Being Texan, I have no idea why this is our most common question, but it makes a degree of sense.

I'm just int he upstate, they are real here too.

It's weird though, I looked for SC first and thought that's entirely plausible. Then most of the others seemed like jokes.

How real are the rest for people living in those states?

WAfriend here, I wouldn't be too surprised given all the coverage the Cascadia earthquake scenario recently.

I wish I could delete Facebook. It's such a bad site.

Colorado here. What do you think?

Jersey is an Italian stereotype as well as constantly scamming people out of money then losing it on stupid shit. also they have a knife they named Camden.

>"How to explain mansplaining"
>I live in New York

>Live in Kansas
>How to find Kansas
>Asked by Kansans.

I'm confused.

Huh. I HAVE been thinking about raising chickens...

>How to talk dirty
>Have frogman on my states team
Can Kentucky get any more based? All other southern states need not apply

I like that Camden is the only non-North Jersey shit you could think of.

Your state smells like cowshit
t. Kentucky

>How to tip cows?

>God tier-
>Illinois

If you like having a city run by the inmates of the insane asylum dominate your state's politics, sure

See. Most of the Midwest is pretty nice and/or friendly.

But Wisconsin's residents just don't take care of their state. Litter everywhere, Graffiti everywhere, Milwaukee. The state's a goddamn mess and it's almost entirely because of the people who live in it. And they can't even keep it in their own damn state, because they have no jobs so they have to seek employment in states who's job market isn't in the toliet.

>How to pickle eggs
>Louisiana

i swear my state is retarded sometimes

You and me both, user.
>have never once heard mansplaining used as a term around town or any of the surrounding ones

>Not placing Nebraska in AVOID AT ALL COSTS or at least White Trash. Hate this state and just about everyone in it. Surprisingly more anons than I would've imagined though

SCbro here. I don't know what the fuck causes the roaches here to be so gigantic. They're also far faster than a roach that size should be and are ridiculously resilient to pretty much everything.

Another SCanon here. My family calls them Palmetto Bugs and they have a nice habit of flying around if there's a lot of light. Usually garlic and Borax helps keep them away.

>How to sell beanie babies?
Wut? Ive lived in this damn state for forever and haven't met a single person who has beanie babies, much less sell them. Must be a west side of Chicago thing

As a guy from maryland I can not begin to say how accurate "How to crab" is. We used to be a big crab exporter but now we killed the Chesapeake bay and I don't know a single local restaurant or grocer that has crabs.

Michigander here who is doing a paper on AA. I was gonna do it on Meme Magic and shitposting. I need to browse Sup Forums and Sup Forums more.

>heavy tactical cockroaches
Wow, suddenly I don't want to visit SC.

I know I lived in Milwaukee for 2 years for school, Streets smell like rotting fish from the river and the east side smells like weed, plus the richer third ward area is full of pretentious pabst drinking assholes. Still, Dunkey, the RIfftrax guys, and Red Letter Media is from around here so it's tolerable.

>I need to browse Sup Forums and Sup Forums more.
This is a sentence nobody should ever say.

Is Michigan really that depressing? Seems nice from what I have seen

Here you go my guy. These fucks like to ruin my day when they appear.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_cockroach

I feel like Georgia and Nevada should be switched