Who was better?

Who was better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a7M9xqsvvh4
youtube.com/watch?v=LlcQ3hO-EPY
youtube.com/watch?v=NJyno_sJCgA
youtube.com/watch?v=K9znHI-UhiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Snow Miser's half of the song was catchier, and he acted with more style and panache.

Heat Miser, because he's a superhero who fights invading aliens.

>I'm Mister 101!
>UNITE FIREBALL

They're both little shits.

Snow, dude was chill and had the groovier version of the song
Heat is a cuck shut in

Who the fuck likes a snow-less Christmas? This isn't even a debate.

At least post their song when you start their threads
youtube.com/watch?v=a7M9xqsvvh4

Heat Miser.
The grouch is usually the better one in a pairing.

Snow Miser. Even if Heat Meister managed to melt his entire mountain, he'd be left with a shitton of water to drown in. You can say that he'd just melt that water, but then it would just condense into clouds--and rain again.

Snow Meiser wins. He ALWAYS wins.

>liking snow at all

You're either underage or unemployed.

Better question: Who was the larger ham?

Texas here, Freezemeister can suck my cock

How so?
Underage I can maybe understand, kids love snow, but unemployed?
If you have a shitty job that forces you to go to work in the snow to earn your meager day's pay, then maybe, but at that point you should reconsider your life's choices.

Snow Meiser

> Everything I touch
> Melts in my crotch
> toomuch.png

I find it odd that I don't remember this cartoon but goddamn have I seen all of the other Christmas cartoons made with stop motion.

How is this a question? Snow Miser is god tier

please. I don't need these songs stuck in my head again.

please. save me.

FUCK

They're just too much user.

Time for spring, time for spring, time for spring I say!

HE'S MISTER SHITPOSTER, HE'S MISTER MEME

THEY CALL ME _________

Best one for me was Life and Adventures of Santa Claus.

youtube.com/watch?v=LlcQ3hO-EPY

Florida. No snow since probably around 86 or 87.

this

Hot or cold, I don't give a fuck. I but wish it would stop getting dark at 5pm every day.
Pitch fucking black out, all the time.

>Snow Miser: "I would like to give one town in Alabama a day of snow, which is rare but not entirely unheard of, to help rescue one of Santa's reindeer and ensure the man himself gets some much deserved time off."

>Heat Miser: "FUCK YOU SNOWBALL LET ME MELT THE NORTH POLE OR SANTA AND HIS SHITDEER CAN FUCKING DIE FOR ALL I CARE!!!1!"

It's a real mystery, OP

youtube.com/watch?v=NJyno_sJCgA

>Sing! Sing! Come on, sing!

Heat Miser

snow miser is an affable cunt
heat miser is just a cunt

it feels like it's been too long since I've heard this song. every time I look it up or it comes on the christmas radio stations it's always the fuckawful version from that live action remake or whatever the hell.

real talk

year without a santa claus kinda sucks, miser bros are the only good part of it

Alright back the fuck up

Year Without a Santa Claus is the GOAT

I can understand people not liking it, but I'm not letting people shit on Year Without a Santa Claus in the same thread as someone praising terrible garbage like The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus or whatever the fuck

no
fuck YOU
year without a santa claus is the BEST

>Melt the water
>Melt
Do you not know what evaporation is?

>Snow Miser is nothing but polite and chill and is perfectly alright with helping Santa out just because he likes him
>meanwhile Heat Miser is an autist who will only help if Snow Miser agrees to let him start global warming in the North Pole which would have horrifying consequences
>no one except Snow Miser sees how fucked up this is

Who was in the wrong here?

I just realized he's not wearing pants.

I love that these exist.

Why did they never show up in any other Rankin Bass spin-offs? They clearly have a fan following and there's tons of shit you could do with them that doesn't even have to be Christmas themed.

Hell, since it's the new thing to bring back 60s/70s children's cartoons as comics, I could even fully see them with their own (short) ongoing.

Shit opinions. Heat Misers lyrics are way catchier.

>I'm mister heat blister!
>I'm mister hundred and one!

Did anyone see the special they did in 2008 where the Miser brothers work out their differences?

It was stop motion too. I thought they would've done CG in 2008. Nice touch.
youtube.com/watch?v=K9znHI-UhiM

I didn't like it at all. The story was really uninspired and the writing was pretty off. Snow Miser acts nothing like how he did in the original, and the new guy they got to voice him was really bad.

It could've been something really special if it had a better crew behind it or if it had been made in the studio's glory days.

>grew up in mts with snow up to your tits all winter long and a one or two month break in the summer
>moved to the desert and haven't seen a flake since
>visited home for the holidays and missed the hell out of snow
>after one fucking day was tired of what a bitch it was to live with snow

snow's fun to look at, it's shit to live in.

Still miss getting snowed in a few times a year, but eh, it's not worth driving 20 on a freeway with no other cars on the road. or nearly dying in a wreak when my wife thinks that 4wd means "magic snow car that you can drive like an fucking idiot in" ffs it only helps you when you getting out of shit, not when your driving on it!

>mfw I'm unemployed but hate snow because I'm the one who does all the shovelling
>I do all the shovelling because I'm unemployed