WEWLADS
E
W
L
A
D
S

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/trump-people-who-have-nothing-to-hide-dont-smash-phones-with-hammers/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/julian-assange-thousands-hillary-cables-signed-c-classified-yet-told-fbi-didnt-know-meant/
bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37303057
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice

CTR be like

At least hillary answered all her questions.
Trump didn't even answer one
Proof that you peeps are simply blindly following sheeples.

Trump was continuously interrupted.

You mean literally side stepped every one

how did she answer the question about how she will determine when to use force like the one female vet asked her.

What about the question about her comment on VA issues being overblown?

"The meme candidate had more 'totally real' internet ppl voting for him than the normal people one!"
Redonkulous

Barely beats Hillary even though the poll was being spammed everywhere. Wew lad

>replying to ctr unironically

>Twitter poll most people don't know about gets stormed by Sup Forums and the Trump Reddit
>Trump is losing the poll handily before they get stormed
>Sup Forums thinks of this as a victory

T-Trump will still win in a landslide guys!

You mean Hillary cucks watch MSM for their news and use gay as fuck twitter more than others...and your surprised.

seeTwitter polls mean nothing and best to be shamed.

Mine as well have a tumblr poll m8

Hillary
>talks down to vet about "muh headers" and hidden cameras over her shoulder

Trump
>answers everything as quickly and directly as possible to avoid interruption from the kike mediator

>Twitter poll
>definitely a republican friendly medium
Cool story, Hansel.

>has double digit lead
>barely beats her
ok
How much are you being paid for shilling like this?

Difference is Sup Forums tries to spam every poll, as do Russian shills. I imagine CTR fucks with the polls as well. So basically yea they can't be trusted, it's basically a competition over who has the most puppet accounts.

TRUMP: “PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE DON’T SMASH PHONES WITH HAMMERS”

infowars.com/trump-people-who-have-nothing-to-hide-dont-smash-phones-with-hammers/

Julian Assange: We Have Thousands of Cables Hillary Signed with “C” for Confidential- She Told FBI She Didn’t Know What It Meant

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/julian-assange-thousands-hillary-cables-signed-c-classified-yet-told-fbi-didnt-know-meant/

Trump says Putin 'a leader far more than our president'

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37303057

He was interrupted with questions which is meant for him to answer, you cucking bellend

A million yen a week you slit

>Hillary gets to answer one captain that is an "independent" voter
>Trump gets to answer tons of people that is 90% democrats and not a single republican
>Matt (the one doing the interviewing) was extremely pro-Hillary during the entire debate and tried to correct Trump by interrupting him

Trump won big last night, can't wait for the actual debate between them.

Best pone

>"A few rural whites who never use the internet are going to decide the election, guise!"

I will never understand why Sup Forums is so enthralled with the "redpill," which involves accepting uncomfortable truths, while simultaneously believing a 60% white country full of cucks could elect a candidate like Trump.

Brexit barely won and their country is closer to 90% white. It's not nearly as big of a deal as a US presidential election, either.

Please don't kill yourselves November 8th.

I think the uncomfortable truth you trying to ignore is people are not as cucked a you want them to be and believe hence someone as different as trump has made it this far. The simple fact independents are the largest demo in politics and he is leading with them is all you need to see you and your concern shilling is BTFO

are these just canned CTR responses?
i swear i read the same thing last night

Haji detected
>Dat id

You didn't read my response last night m8

I am calling this CTR shill the fuck out.

notice he didn't answer my questions

Oh, Trump has a lot of support, but he can't get a majority of electoral votes in most possible scenarios.

Sorry m8 you are simply now moving the goal post out of frustration to a topic you cant say for sure one way or the other.

You posted about demographics
>believing a 60% white country full of cucks could elect a candidate like Trump.

Got blown out
Got nervous
and posted something that is simply not true

anything else?

KEEP shilling for KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Going to take the bait. So with Rhode Island, Connecticut, and New Jersey less than 4% away from changing to republican, you still believe this?

I like how they always list Hillary before Donald.
They'll do anything to make her look like she is doing good.

This.

Trump has no chance in hell. There's nothing he can do to win the election. Guy's only shot at victory is a massive fuck up from Hillary and the Democratic Party. There's not enough angry, racist, disenfranchised huwite cucks out there to elect him. All (you) guys do it's spend time in around that which confirms your bias. Listen to what normal people think about him. His best chance would have been to pivot to non whites after locking up the nomination in May. He's fucked. You're fucked. Have a good one lads.

So you literally skipped the post he is replying to that left him BTFO?

seeSomeone who has no shot at winning does not cause his old whore of a opponent to spend million on psychologist and professionals to train her to debate him

sorry shills she showed her hand.

Actually a lot of leftists are angry at Matt Lauer for not being tough enough on Trump and not being soft enough on Hillary.