How much do you think he got paid to do this? Is this the worst moment in film history?

How much do you think he got paid to do this? Is this the worst moment in film history?

>It's not Al anymore!

what do you have against this dazzling slice of Al Pakino?

Who's more justed pacino or deniro?

DeNiro for sure, someone post the bad grandpa Webm

Deniro.
He has done a lot more shit movies.

neither, both did good movies until the mid 90s and then stopped giving a fuck and cashed in on their good names

>say hello to my anal cleanse
>sprays a jet of diarrhea out of his asshole
>nozzles around the movie screen spray brown liquid at the audience, simulating the projectile diarrhea

how did they get away with it

>"what can I say, my wife likes shoes"

>In mid-2010, Pacino learned that his business manager, Kenneth I. Starr, had been arrested for embezzling his clients’ money in a Ponzi scheme. (Starr is currently serving seven and a half years in prison.) There had been warnings. Early on, Mike Nichols, who had taken his money out of Starr’s company, had raised suspicions. “I’ll get to it,” Pacino told Nichols. “Then I never got to it,” he said. “Millions of dollars were gone,” Sola said. “Gone.”

>Pacino took the loss in stride. “I thought, Hey, this is the world. It’s real,” he said. “Not one day I saw him down or depressed,” Sola said. “He was, like, ‘O.K., now what do we do? Roll up our sleeves and go to work.’ ”

Pacino’s agent, John Burnham, told me, “In his halcyon days he made around fourteen million a picture, but the industry’s changed. Nowadays, he gets five million. With a gun—seven million.” It has taken Pacino four years to work himself back to a position where, he says, “compared to a normal person, I have a significant amount.” He sold a Snedens Landing property, did commercials, took out a loan, and signed on for Adam Sandler’s dismal but profitable “Jack and Jill” (2011)—a “kids’ movie,” according to Pacino, in which he sent up both his legend and his financial predicament. In the film’s best moment, a hip-hop ad for Dunkin’ Donuts, Pacino can be seen dancing and pitching the “Dunkaccino”: “You want creamy goodness / I’m your friend / Say hello to my chocolate blend.”

Well, maybe if his wife didn't buy so many shoes...

>Sola had persuaded Pacino to accompany her to a friend’s birthday bowling party the next day. That evening, complaining about the “fucking bowling shoes”—“I can’t stand putting on my shoes every day. Imagine putting on bowling shoes,” he said—Pacino got behind the wheel of his white Range Rover and headed for Lucky Strike, in Hollywood, which turned out to be more of a bowling den than an alley.

>A bookshelf extended from the entrance into the large underlit space; jokey signage—a poster advertising “10 Rules for Sleeping Around”—hung from the walls; from a distance, beyond the bar, came the echo of ricocheting pins. The birthday girl, Kam, in blue satin shorts and a diamanté tiara, waved Pacino and Sola over to the leather banquette where her posse of svelte girlfriends and their men were huddled. While Sola plunged into the crowd of chatty celebrants, Pacino took a barstool at a table behind them and ordered a plate of barbecued chicken. As he ate, the standup comedian Bill* Bellamy, who is credited with coining the phrase “booty call,” appeared. “We’re blessed, man,” Bellamy said. “I’m blessed. You killed in that Liberace shit, man.”

>“That was Michael Douglas,” Pacino said, wiping barbecue sauce off his fingers.

Pacino has been making garbage since long before that. DeNiro has been making nothing but shit since he got remarried.

And for a long time

Got to give respect were it's due. Nothing speaks more of a man than his ability to get fucked by life only to swallow there pride and build themselves back up again.

This is actually pretty funny.

And even in the film Al Pacino said they had to burn the commercial.

>“I thought, Hey, this is the world. It’s real,” he said.

savage based serpico

Agreed
>Pacino regrets that many of his Hollywood movies of the past decade (“Righteous Kill,” “The Son of No One,” “88 Minutes,” “Jack and Jill”) have been business chores, taken on for primarily financial reasons. “If you don’t have that alacrity of spirit, then you have to check yourself—because where’s the pony in all this horseshit?” he said. “I worked for United Parcels once, and I don’t want to have that feeling with my own craft—that it’s just a job.”

ay, you there, fuck you

I'm breakin your balls and right away you're getting fuckin fresh

love him in that
>Drinks are on...the house

I'd photoshop the JUST hair on him, but he's already got his own version of it.

I wonder why he didn't just do a capeshit flick

hes not THAT deaperate

>He sold a Snedens Landing property
Formerly Chucks

Just

Kek

rocking the Brendan haircut

It would be fucking hilarious if the commercial was just him saying shit with that lit up face, but instead it's a song so it's cringe.

Deniro by far.
Pacino is actually an old school thespian guy at heart and does a lot of theatre and plays stuff.

what does justed mean?

im late to this meme

literally his best role

This didn't happen at my kinotorium.

Seriously, what the FUCK is his problem?

I don't see what's so bad about this scene. It's a funny scene and the whole joke is that he's stooped so low and realized how stupid he now looks that he can never let anyone see him in this way (even though we, as the audience, do). Most of his later roles have more embarrassing acting.

I don't understand the hate this gets. The movie is terrible but I thought Dunkaccino was fucking funny.

>They pulled me back in, with Hazelnut too
>Caramel swirl, I knew it was you

He always seemed to be like one of those artistic autists. Probably has no business/financial acumen and sees the best in people. Sad really that these guys get taken advantage of.

That scene was a fucking gem in an otherwise totally shit movie.

Great scene