Is there a more abusive person in the animation industry?

Is there a more abusive person in the animation industry?

that's a funny way of spelling adorable

>Is there a more caring person in the animation industry?
Ftfy

She needs to get her tongue removed so she can smile normal.

Explain your reasoning.

fuck off to /lgbt/ zuke

Zuke pls

Basically. Someone found storyboarder Lauren Zuke's private tumblr blog which she had since October 2015. Some of her posts had juicy details about how she hates her abusive job. How she hates her abusive, narcissistic boss, referring to said boss as the creator of a children's TV show. Suggar allegedly exprssed discourse with Zuke because she disagreed with the way she wanted to take a certain character's development, and how Sugar was surpressing her desire to portray a healthy gay couple on tv. She expresses her discontentment on how she actually wished she could board. She also posted about how she's angry that the queer relationship she was trying to write about got uprooted and completely destroyed by her abusive, narcissistic boss. She also fangirls about her obsessive ship between the characters Lapis and Peridot or Lapidot all the time and she's generally just an unlikeable cunt and quite hypocritical for calling someone else a narcissist when she blatantly is one herself.

What followed then is that some retard decided to publish all the screenshots on reddit. Followed by the news leaking to places like tumblr, leading to a youtuber the Roundtable to make a video about it (which he's since deleted). Zuke then changed her blog's url, then she completely deleted it. Next, someone else, pretending to be Zuke on her old tumblr url, wrote a post about how the account was fake and everything was made up.

Id you make the assertion you have to provide the evidence to back it up.

She doesn't let her crew make 40 minute long lesbian sex scenes. Literally abuse and she should be in black dolphin.

>Someone bitches because she isn't allowed to write someone else's characters as her own personal soapbox

Her first job in the industry, hopefully her last.

Why do these insane SJW cunts like Game of Thrones? Isn't it everything they hate? I wish they would all die.

It gives them something to be angry about so that they can write huge blog posts about how problematic it is after they've chased everyone they actually care about from their lives with their noxious personalities.

The funny thing is she got the job a lot fucking easier than she should have, Rebecca pretty much handed her the job after seeing some of her fanart on tumblr despite her having no education or experience.
I can't wait until this dumb bitch realizes just how bad she fucked up by giving up her job and how she's likely to never work in animation again after this little stunt.

Why would you fuck yourself like this?

t. Zuke

SJW's really don't have a good understanding of how the real world works.

A LOT of people like GoT so you're bound to get a few crazies

This is undoubtedly bullshit

maybe get a whole new face while she's at it, jesus christ

She's really not that unattractive. She's not fat, she doesn't have facial blemishes and she's not a terrible person.

You an play this record over and over again but it doesn't make Sugar any less ugly.

It's not. The tumblr was real and it was up for way too long to be fake, you can ask people in /sug/.

She definitely not as ugly as you make her out to be. There are some really grotesque looking people out there.

Rebecca-chan is cute. Stop bullying her, you meanie!

She's bretty gute mang

I want to kiss her on the lips.

They can get off on the rape scenes while at the same time either praising them for exposing the patriarchy or denouncing them for promoting rape culture, whichever they feel like at the time. Feminists are generally into the roughest, kinkiest sex; their ideology is just a shit test.

Seth Rogen, I believe.

What the actual fuck is wrong with the Steven Universe fandom

That's not a fan, that's an ex-board artist.

whatever you say, Becky

Fucking retard millennials putting their entire lives online like nobody is going to find it, especially when you're on a show watched by millions of obsessive nerds.

I suspect she won't. People in this industry who fail or fall victim to their own hubris tend to rationalize how it was other people's fault. Zuke could be in an artist's alley ten years from now with no prospects, and she will likely genuinely believe she was entirely in the right.

>censors the word fag
kek

The Sweets strikes again.

This can't be real, its too fucking hilarious.

Why so much bully?

They're are many Cal-Art students that would have killed off an opportunity like that, her huge over bloated ego for gay ships killed her own job

This is the Future of Cartoon Makers

Anyone got a mirror of the Roundtable video?

I saw Rebecca Sugar at a grocery store yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I remember this pasta with Jack Black.

continue the bullying

That's an MC Ride copypasta you fucking plebeian

Holy fuck....that's both hilarious and disturbing.

Because some people are capable of being exposed to different points of view without being hilariously triggered by them

>I wish they would all die.

And then there's you!

shit man it's had like a thousand celebrities put into it. But where's the copypasta about the kid in middleschool who wants to be MC ride? that one was awesome.

>Animator lady is stressed at her inherently stressful job

>Posts incredibly typical, generic comments about job stress that pretty much anyone in any job in any industry would post

>Bunch of autists who have never had real jobs find her typical, boring comments

>OMG SUGAR IS ABUSIVE! OH MY GOSH IT'S THE SCOOP OF THE CENTURY! HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS, THERE'S SOMEONE ON PLANET EARTH WHO DOESN'T ADORE HER JOB, MAKE 800000000000000000000 THREADS ABOUT THIS NOOOOOOOW

It's okay when i do it.

Who can name their kid zuke with a clear conscience?

I thought Lisa Loeb was cool back in the day.

this

didn't the creator of Clarence sexually assault someone?
and was still being defended?

Zuke's infamous in the fandom for this shit. This isn't an exaggerated rant, this is Zuke melodrama, par for the course.

This isn't the first time she's gone off her rocker, but she's never gone this far before.

Her last name isn't really Zuke. She's had it changed.

Meh. This looks a lot more like Zuke is annoyed by the fandom, not by Sugar.

But the fandom is a toxic shit pile so of course they'll blame Rebecca before they take responsibility.

>pretty much anyone in any job in any industry would post
The internet isn't for complaining about your job unless it's dead end and minimum wage. That's what the pub after work is for. You never want to leave a paper trail. I've seen a person get fired from a creative industry job for saying something similar once on a locked facebook, let alone an open and obvious tumblr.

she was hoping to be an anime character

Didn't he have some sort of mental disorder and was still attacked by SJW's anyway?

Women > the mentally handicapped
According to them at least.

This.

I also can't stand to think of any animator that was willing to put work in, deal with the stress, and advance in the industry because of that hard work that had to see themselves lose a potential job to an emotional trainwreck who totally blew the opportunity because it wasn't a fucking tea party.

Whether or not Sugar is a narcissist means nothing to me. Neither does her show. But both are helping the animation industry grow. If you want to be a part of that growth, or literally involved in any field of entertainment at all, be prepared to deal with an asshole.

Or 500 assholes.
Which you must lick for your dream job.

>all that tumblr faggotry
>muh queers
>muh shipping
>muh mental illness
>muh ~~*people of colour*~~

I am so fucking glad I didn't go into animation.

Drama queens are absolutely nothing new in animation, or any artistic job.

>and how Sugar was surpressing her desire to portray a healthy gay couple on tv
And lapidot is Zuke's idea of a healthy couple?

God I hope her career is as dead as her dried out cunt.

>OMG SUGAR IS ABUSIVE!
I think people are more talking about Zuke not being as based as initially believed than Sugar being the straight woman to Zuke's obsession with lapidot and secret cuntiness in general.

I want to see Sugar's secret smut stash, that she has drawn.

as someone with beliefs that most would call SJW, I am offended that you would lump this shit in with our kind.

>as someone with beliefs that most would call SJW

Get the fuck out.

So she is like cosplayer Al Winchester?

Good, git triggered niggerfaggot

god you're lame

Oh my god are you the guy with all the Kyle Carrozza stories, about how he's so mean and punched you in the face, or whatever? Please, tell us more totally true stories about meanies in the industry!

You should look long and hard. Because what you see isn't any different from yourself. The problem is you think you are different. You are not. You shouldn't blame them for giving you a bad name. You should endeavor to change.

Or don't.

Zuke explicitly mentions a particular abuser in her rant

man all you chumps really get wound up easily don't you

Info not regret sincere advice or compassion. The worst that happens is you were pretending to be retarded and are so convincing that you are never able to convince me you aren't.

I really can't wait until this show gets cancelled and all the Tumblrites can leave this site.

Auto correct.
*I do not

It's a meme you dip

I want to BULLY Lauren Zuke until she is crying mascara tears into her Peridot body pillow

Calm down white knight.
Yes, anons, its called a "joke", if you had lurked more instead of jumping straight from tumblr to here you'd know this.
Despicable, really. Both the uptight SJW cunt posting this shit, and the fact that someone in the animation industry gave her a job. Steven Universe staff needs to be purged from the top down.

>>OMG SUGAR IS ABUSIVE! OH MY GOSH IT'S THE SCOOP OF THE CENTURY! HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS, THERE'S SOMEONE ON PLANET EARTH WHO DOESN'T ADORE HER JOB, MAKE 800000000000000000000 THREADS ABOUT THIS NOOOOOOOW

Why is her jaw so massive?

>
>Calm down white knight.

shoo shoo white knight

I thought everyone, especially the people who actually work on the show, knew that Sucrose had an endgame planned from the start.

I applaud her for continuing to helm her own ship and not letting boarders think their pet projects should have higher priority than the main story.

You guys are also a part of the SU Fandom ecosystem and I thank you for reminding me why I've not given this show a chance yet.

this is just... like you are babbling Satan.
I understand being mad about someone not getting a better job...
but what does her parents being rich and her maybe being bi have to do with anything on the industry? You just seem creepily obsessed.

HOLY SHIT GUYS STOP THE PRESSES

THIS RANDOM user HERE

THIS GUY

HE DOESN'T WANT TO WATCH STEVEN UNIVERSO!!!!!

OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU GUYS, THIS ONE FUCKING user WON'T WATCH THE SHOW BECAUSE OF US!!!!!!!

OH CHRIST WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO user ISN'T GOING TO WATCH

JESUS FUCK THIS ONE SINGULAR FUCKING RANDOM ASS user WON'T WATCH THE SHOW WE LIKE

HOLY FUCK

WHERE'S THE VIDEO ZUKE

>yfw the zuke finally got juked

Are you being sarcastic and/or abusive?

That kinda sounds like your opinion was formed solely from being given it by other people. I'm not saying, "watch it.". I'm just saying what I saw in the post.

i didn't realize i was in a cringe thread, but here you are.

This is the most fake shit I've ever read and it's typical that you autistics quickly lapped it up to fulfil more of your stroking that hate-boner for Zuke.

>mfw /sug/ ACTUALLY believed Zuke was /their girl/ and based
>mfw it turns out she's just a crazy SJW who's so obsessed with a ship that she wants to override the creators plans just so her ship will be canon