Thank you for the present Rogue

Thank you for the present Rogue

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.toonzone.net/xmenevo/interviews/paur/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That scene was awkward

>when people misspell rouge

What would you get if Rogue took Rouge's 'powers?'

Being Rogue was truly suffering in Evolution, and she didn't even complain that much.

she was hot as fuh and scott should have pounced

did anyone else ship them so hard?

writer confirmed they canon end up together after jean goes phoenix

I think rogue/scott is a great pairing since they're both so dysfunctional and they had great chemistry in evolution

It took me a long fucking time to realize that she was named Rouge.

I still fapped.

that's no way to treat your stepmom

an unquenchable thirst for /ss/

Don't you fucking lie to me. Sauce me the link right now!

Liar

I believe you and agree
they had the most chemistry in season 1 by far

I would man but I found it through Sup Forums many years and many PCs ago. I did a google search but couldn't find it, I'll keep looking though. IIRC it was an interview with Marty Isenberg, maybe even on a website of his

Sware on me mum. He said the key was that in the final montage showing the future, after Jean burns up, and you see the final team shot of the future X-Men, Rogue lands close beside Scott. That was intended as a nod that they eventually end up together

yeah I'm not even a shipper and I don't think it should be forced into every version but I thought it worked really well for Evolution

Shit, found it yall

>We played the relationship card with Scott and Rogue, she makes a play for him, and why not? If anyone has an idea of what she’s going through, it would be Scott. He lives in fear of losing control of his powers and killing someone; so does she. He had a lousy childhood; so does she. He always feels isolated because of his powers and of his responsibility; so does she. And he’s the one who reached out to her and brought her into an environment of warmth, family and friends. Why wouldn’t she make a play for him?

>She reads Jean's actions toward Scott as mean. Jean is a player, the cheerleader who has everything, and can’t make up her mind at what she wants. Scott is an item to her, just like Duncan, and who knows whom else. Rogue thinks Jean is a dumb ass and cannot recognize a good thing when she sees it, so yeah, she’s going to make a play on the guy.

>(Oh, as a minor side note; on the final episode, during the peek into the future, check out who is not included in the group shot and check out whom Rogue lands next to.)

marvel.toonzone.net/xmenevo/interviews/paur/

So best grill wins

>marvel.toonzone.net/xmenevo/interviews/paur/
This pleases me.

why

Sooo... is SunsetRider or whatever he's calling himself ever going to finish that comic?

They kiss and then she blows off his head because she stole his powers

Who? What?

> scott should have pounced

Scott is handsome enough that he can get by waiting for girls to make the first move. He get's to be shy and vulnerable instead of a betamale

How long did he just stand around and watch Jean date Duncan before she dumps him for being a jerk?

Why was Rogue the only one who didn't have a real name?

This show's preference for real names over superhero names was something I liked about it.

This'n

Rogue didn't have a real name in the comics at the time I believe.

all i remember was that cyclops had a car and he and Nightcrawler were like the best bro's ever. They wingmanned help each other to get girls

You're making me sad again, Sup Forums.

Dobson? Is that you?

Dobson get the fuck out

This is fucking retarded.

why is this allowed

Dobson don't you have a patreon to attend to?

nice

you're my favorite user of the night

This is where thiccfags will be in like one more year, tops. Escalation is a harsh mistress.

Was Evolution great or was I a kid.

I have such fond memories and all the women in that show were top tier waifus. I'm too scared to ever rewatch it though.

It's kinda crap in the beginning and futzes about too much in the middle but it gets progressively stronger.

Bit of both. It's a unique concept as far as X-Men cartoons go. Has its ups and downs.

I'd say all the western X-Men cartoons are on about the same level especially since they focus on different things.

best torrent or mega links for series?

>tfw rogue will never slip aphrodisiacs into your drink before rendering you unconscious and raping you

Daily reminder the X-23 came from this show.

Daily reminder that nearly all of Sup Forums hated it while it was running because everyone got a case of the not muhs

>car die
I didn't laugh at filename for so long.

>just like Duncan, and who knows whom else
Jeam is a whore, officially confirmed.

>Rogue can control her powers and goes full slut
Fuck, I love this premise so much.

Daily reminder that X-23 was a short, ugly Canadian ninja and not a small-nosed prostitute with cow tits.

Why does Scott look like Matt Murdock when he's out of costume?

Matt Murdock never existed; it's just something for cyclops to do when the X-men get obnoxious

>Being Rogue was truly suffering in Evolution

Being the actress who played Rogue is suffering even more. Read her Wikipedia article.

Thanks, based user. Put a smile on my face.

I always imagined he went full on muh Jean mode

>They're both the same! So it makes total sense.
So why is Sup Forums ok with this, but hates Superman/Wonder Woman?

Aren't the Summers always immune to their own powers and those of their family?

>Aren't the Summers always immune to their own powers and those of their family?

The Summers are only immune to powers from their own family, not if someone has the same powers.

So if an unrelated characters hits Scott with optic force beams, he'll feel them, even if they absorbed/copied those powers directly from Scott.

Both Mimic and the Super Adaptoid did it back in the Silver Age, so Rogue should be able to do it, too.

Because their sameness in this situation is derived more from kindred life experiences and emotions rather than the vague idea of being eachother's equivalents because they're effectively the A class heroes of their respective genders and similar powersets.
Also Cyclops helped bring her into the X-men.
Also Rogue is really fucking cute and her crush was cute, I don't even care about Cyclops but more the way she acted around him.

Seems like everyone on Sup Forums always remember their first gothfu.

Superman and Wonderwoman do have a lot in common though. Their both sharing a fuckton of power and using it responsibly isn't a minor quibble. It's literally something that separates them from the lions share of humanity.

They're both "Americans" with an immigrant style background. They have unique erspectives on matters from what's apparently a very alien background. (An island that has been without men fir thousands of years can't be less alien than Krypton. Hell, the Kryptonians at least had families and shit even if they grew em in pods)

They're both looked up to as paragons of righteousness. People treat them the same way. When people are in trouble and they see either one, they just *know* that shit's going to work out.

They're both team players, they're both quite selfless. They'd either one lay down their lives for the greater good. They've git shit in common and they're both good people.

They're different in a lot if wats too. The fact that you have to write them like a pair off assholes to sink the ship says a lot. It took character assassination so bad that they scrapped a whole superman to do it.

Hell, Diana's struggling too. It wasn't the ship that sunk the characters, it was their attempt to sink the ship that killed its passengers.

Most of these points are strengths. It's easier to write a connection about shared vulnerabilities.

I didn't. Little me thought it was awkward and that they didn't suit each other at all.

It's the best X-Men cartoon by a mile. What it lacks in classic storylines it makes up for in masterfully playing the characters off eachother.

You know, the way modern X-Men comics don't.

Was it ever explained in the series why the students lived in a private school but attended a public school?

If I was a parent and I paid out the ass to have my kid go to an expensive boarding school, only to find out they were being sent to a nearby public school for their education, I'd be pissed.

Probably some plan of Xavier to have them cohabit with normal humans.

I don't see anything bad.

Some are. Some were not. They have shared responsibilities. Those people who think the day is saved when one of them show up. That's a heavy burden.

They also share a lot of time and experiences in common. It's like dating a girl who does the same job you do but at a different company. they've each got their own bullsit to deal with, but their bullshit is very similar.

This is true of any two people who dress up in a goify costume and puts in the time saving the day. I think almost any two heroes of matching sexualities could hook up and make it work. There are exceptions obviously.

Like batman. That dude may get laid but he's dying alone. Like Logan. He gets laid too, but he keeps stabbing his chicks and the kids they have.

Is that a bunny/girl/lizard?

yeah i agree with you. despite really enjoying x-men tas, i think evolution holds up more because of the character drama, which i feel is one of the most fundamental aspects of the x-men. also the visual style is slick as fuck

Toad's crush on Wanda was cute too.

I didn't like the first season of this show that much because it revolved around the high school and teenage angst stuff. The show was a lot better in the later seasons though when they started doing interesting things with the characters' powers. The Rogue/Apocalypse story arc was fun.

I think it's important to point out that whatever else you might think: Scott/Jean is the worst.

more? continue?

I don't dislike Clark/Diana because they don't fit, it certainly work better than Batman/Wondy (sorry guys but that was Timm batwank straight up). I just think it's inappropriate to pair up any two members of the trinity as they're solo heroes first and foremost.

It's different with the X-Men because they're much more insular as they were created to be a team.

>If I was a parent and I paid out the ass to have my kid go to an expensive boarding school, only to find out they were being sent to a nearby public school for their education, I'd be pissed.

I thought that most of the kids were there on scholarships?

It's more a treatment facility than a boarding school. Professor X collects mutant children from families who can't (or don't want to) deal with their emerging powers and teaches them self-control.

Scott/Emma is superior comics ship
Scott/Rogue is superior Evolution ship

In every continuity Jean is worst girl

Jean was always better with Wolverine. Both are destructive by nature, their relationship would be toxic as hell.

But if she left Cyke for Logan he would be the biggest cuck in marvel, making Black Bolt's existence pointless.

I thought that it was funny that she was more effective at using Scott's powers than Scott was.

>But if she left Cyke for Logan he would be the biggest cuck in marvel

That actually happens in Earth X but Scott still comes out on top in the end

Is it the one where she gets fat?

We are in agreement.

They're both fat slobs, it's pretty great

Come to think of it I believe she was actually Madelyne Pryor though

>Jean/Logan

As if he'd have kept her around after fucking her. Dudes who go after other men's women aren't the type to hang around, and if they were? Dude knows right off the bat that ho ain't loyal.

>Was it ever explained in the series why the students lived in a private school but attended a public school?

Huh. I never even thought of that.

emma is undisputed best grill

Emma is the best thing that happened to Cyclops.

Rogue was my favorite so I'm happy she got happiness she deserved. Jean was, meh. Her relationship with Scott was always annoying too.

I feel so justified in hating this ship now lol

Anyone playing Rogue trainer? Did they update it?

>Huh. I never even thought of that.

It was probably explained as getting them used to hanging around muggles since integration was the goal after all.

Yeah, but in the first season it was said that the parents didn't know their kids were mutants, they just thought they were sending them to a fancy boarding school.

How do you explain to a bunch of parents that they're paying for a private school but the headmaster is delegating the education to a public school?

That's fuckin fraud.

>That's fuckin fraud.
Xavier is always the bad guy.

Xavier could make the parents meet on a filthy gas station bathroom and give them taco bell burritos, and if he wanted to they would think they were eating at a 5 michelin stars restaurant in the caribbean with all expenses paid

>Yeah, but in the first season it was said that the parents didn't know their kids were mutants

Some of the parents were aware that their children were "special." Kitty kept falling through the floor in her sleep and waking up in the basement for example and on one instance, the blanket hadn't phased all the way and was stuck in the ceiling. The skateboard kid (I forget his name) was related to Storm somehow and his parents were aware that she was a mutant and were aware that their son was also starting to display powers.

I don't remember if Xavier actually charged anyone. He brings in Cyclops and Nightcrawler and I don't think anyone is paying their board for example.

He found Kurt in monastery in Germany if I remember correctly. When he first arrived at the mansion, he was covered from head to toe in monk's robes.

Yeah that's what I mean, unless Kurt paid in stolen relics and jew gold Xavier has at least two students I can think of who couldn't afford a fancy private school.

Pretty sure Evolution ran before Sup Forums existed.

What the hell just happened