The great debate

The great debate

Professor Frink > both

Farnsworth came up with a real life equation and is written by actual polymath individuals, so far Rick just does magic

*tips fedora*

yup, rick literally takes a television and makes a laser beam portal device

>muh menorah xD
This is why I hate pop science and anything that the sci-fi genre creates.

Farnsworth > Rick
Fry > Morty

Futurama has better writing. Farnsworth was actually named after an inventor, Rick is Dan Harmon's pet name for his 2 incher. Look it up.

fans of reddit and memey will never TRULY appreciate science like us channers

Which pickle scientist do you guys think taste better?

I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science. I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet. Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!
Yours baconly, Atheist92

>comedy is when you just fire stereotypes out like bursts of buckshot, right?

I'M PICKLE RIIIICK! *dabs* PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOOOOUSE TONIIIIIIGHT! *rapid fire dabs*

When I was in basic training a black kid said something to a drill sergeant about dabbing during PRT and they made him get up on the podium and dab from 0700 to 1600 hours, he got an mre in between there

That whole factoid is just so retarded and shoehorned into the episode to appeal to Reddit in a "we are SOOOO smart" kind of way that didn't really add to the episode (which wasn't even a good one) and just verifies trivia-finding dweebs who love Futurama because it makes them feel smart.

Futurama was Zombie Simpsons tier garbage after it came back from cancellation (including the movies). I don't know why nobody seems to call out the trash it became, and in many cases I've seen people longingly wish for more. Shit like the i-phone episode, the not-birth certificate episode, the not-gay rights episode and the evolution episode all reeked of that Zombie Simpsons "let's just talk about something modern and relevant" vibe where the characters would often become mouthpieces for the liberal writers to try and make themselves look smarter than those foolish republicans. It's a shame because I loved pre-movie(s) Futurama, but what came after those I really expected people to rail on but instead people seem to love them and accuse me of "not understanding" the epic science jokes like the Flatland episode when I just didn't find them funny and usually just amounted to "Here's a science thing, pretty funny right?" no, it wasn't then and it never will be. I could really write my own whiny manifesto about how far Futurama fell but I don't want to be here all day.

Why is reddit so easily b8ed?

lol that's why people without weird psychological complexes steer clear of welfare for stupid people who can run and jump good

why do true channers always tap out so early and revert to a string of UMAD??? posts?

>tap out early
>Still get more (you)s
Feels good man.

Rick is an actual Mary Sue character who triumphs over every situation without even trying. Farnsworth is a wacky professor who sends the actual protagonists on their adventures.

A mary sue is always well liked by nearly everyone in their universe, that isnt the case for Rick

>weird psychological complexes
Be honest, how many feels threads do you post in? Military is just a company that will take all comers and pay them for a job, imagine if IBM had a program where you could sign a contract, get room, board, pay and education in exchange for 6 years of work, how the fuck is that welfare?

>Be honest, how many feels threads do you post in?
... none? what does that have to do with anything? lol

Farnsworth.

Futurama was the better show, thereby I transfer that to all characters being better.

You want to talk about psychological complexes while ignoring your own but it's cool, people are just like that and I understand you.

so my psychological complex is going to threads i dont actually go to?

No, it's visiting an English speaking website without knowing the language

>jerking yourself off about using proper punctuation and grammar on Sup Forums
what a rich and fulfilling life you must lead

>furiously Google translating so you can spend so day shit posting
Back at ya, brown eyed brown haired brown skin soy boy

damn, you really need this delusion to be real don't you? ok chief, you "win". you "btfo"'d the "redditors"

better show coming through

Farnsworth, he's already in his pajamas

Preach.

both are the same guy

As a fan of both shows... just no.

>apu
>pepe
Pick one faggot.
Helper is fine too.

reminder that professor has mastered time travel and rick is a lil pussy bitch that is too scared to even dabble in time travel

not fair to compare VB to anything else in existence