Why the fuck is reddit so full of degenerates?

Why the fuck is reddit so full of degenerates?
Now they're pushing for pedophilia to be normalised, fucking disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
vocaroo.com/i/s0dZYt3SlE2q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its determinists
Science is pushing determinism for years, this is just the natural progression of that thought.Along with communism

Pedos are the next oppressed class.

>inb4 not being attracted to fat SJW feminist ham planets is deemed a mental illness.

>tfw in the future it will be acceptable to be pedo
>tfw your 10 years old daughter comes home with a 50 years old nigger she met on tinder

The new normies are the abnormals now.

No, because i will be fucking her little cunny daily with my big white cock.
Nothing wrong with pedophilia

>Why the fuck is reddit so full of degenerates?
its reddit

What's wrong with liking little girls? Little girls are hot.
Sex with little girls is good if it's within a proper relationship.

>getting neetbux for claiming leslie jones isn't attractive

You should be happy

Buddy, I'd fucking shoot your dick off and bayonet you in the face and I'd be a fucking hero in prison and get my comfy job back after a reduced sentence.

>now

>t. Weeaboo

You wont pussy. I'll just be over here with little girls while you rage on the internet in canada.

>only a small fraction of them act on their urges

WHAT THE FUCK

END THIS FUCKING MEME ARGUMENT

EVERY FUCKING TIME

>lol not all niggers
>lol not all Muslims
>lol not all pedophiles
>lol not all fags
>lol not all Mexicans
>lol not all women

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IM SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS SHIT

>I want to kill men for loving his daughter
>that makes me a good guy
How did antis get so stupid?

If pedophilia was accepted as a mental ilness people could get treated for it at a young age. Now these people walk around not seeking help because of fear of persecution. People really have no interest in what is good for children, they just want to satisfy their urge for persecution.

>*grabs by the throat* "Back the fuck off??"

Wait I thought /pol loves pedos?

Sad to hear about the physical and emotional abuse, but i wonder how much of the sexual abuse is actually sexual abuse and not consensual sex?

We do XD

>tfw grandma always said this would happen if we let faggots mate
>tfw she was right

And it is beautiful. Love is love no matter the age

Wait... If we are the normies... Does that me we should get the fuck out? "REEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

A lot of abuse goes unseen, you could assume that the actual number is a lot higher than this. Simple experimentation or sexual education wouldn't be harmful to a child but that's not what this is about. Pedophiles who use children to satisfy their own urges are on the rise.

1.One perspective is that they are born with it.
2.Another perspective is that they are raped as kids which can intuitively disprove that they are born with it because self deception and trauma causes people to forget.
I wish there we're a more intellectual background on the first perspective so it could be furthered studied and compared.

When the fuck do zoophiles get rights?

I wish I was born pedo instead of zoo.

Pretty difficult to determine if abuse is done by actual pedophiles or just sadists. Also, of course, there's going to be a minority of sadists and shitty people just like there is in any sexual orientation.

Kill all pedos and the fags/women that enable them.

Reddit is just a platform to virtue signal, everyone agrees with the same dogma and get virtual points for doing so. Hyper cucks will evenspend real money to give someone reddit gold which has no real world value. Just saying i agree with you so much that im willing to spend 5 dollars on you.
Its absolute shit, faggotry

If pedos were killed the the burden to themselves and society is immediately vanquished. No more pain.

As regards the second perspective, I believe there are many pedophiles who did not experience sexual contact as kids, which might suggest the first being more accurate. I think there are both, pedos born with it and pedos who learned it. I don't think there's necessarily anything wrong with the second type, so long as their relationships aren't abusive.

Reddit is shit, but the arguments in the picture seem pretty reasonable to me. I've never seen a cogent rebuttal of them.

Them dubz dont lie yo!

Heil Hitler!

Look man I know u mean nothing wrong. I promise it won't hurt when we euthanise you.

Nobody knows who the pedophiles are, else people could prevent it from happening.

Wrong! Shame is a good thing. There should be a social stigma otherwise you get activism. Trannys pedophiles arsonists, all mentally ill faggots who need to go to the loony bin, not be coddled.

Pedophilia isn't a mental disorder, its a sexual orientation. You can say you hate both pedos and homos but there isn't a good enough argument that they're mental illnesses, which are often defined culturally since psychology is a social science.

Yeah but what needs to be done first is euthanasia of families with prevalent pedophilia and incest to eliminate the genetic factor. Then we can apply social pressure.

Fucking hell reddit. Why don't you fucking understand that regardless of whether it is a sexual orientation or an illness it harms society.
It being objectively harmful is enough of a reason to get rid of it.
However objectively speaking homosexuality is much more damaging than pedophilia(not taking rape of underages into account here because that is another thing)

If its caused by a hormonal imbalance in pregnancy, like a leading theory of homosexuality, its often environmental instead of genetic so its impossible to eliminate through genocide.

>Implying Sup Forums isn't infested with normies to even out the ballance.
Robots are old news. It's all about learned mental illness instead of being born with it.

Creating moral panics about sexuality is much more harmful than accepting differing sexualities. Look at the destruction fear of pedos has done for the relations between men and children, and for men in general. We're automatically assumed to be "creeps", especially if we're close to children, even though they need strong male role models. Some studies show sexual relationships between adults and children aren't necessarily harmful as well.

And, if you hate pedos who act on urges, allowing them to seek therapy is better for kids because its less likely they'll be abused.

Fucking this. Pedophiles are truly the lowest form of scum there is on this planet. Would happily behead/10

hmm when you think about it epigenetic factors may actually be crucial in this matter.
That would mean that social acceptance of these perversions is waaaay more harmful than I thought.

Today in bizarro world: pedophilia is ok and I agree with the Canadian.

wrong.
1. amerisharts
2. muslims/niggers
3. pedos

get it right, united sharts of muricah.

No.

Absolutely not.

Gtfo

A 13-year-old who look 18 and has tits/ass I can forgive but that shit is literally 8

No way famalam

let me fix that, from worst to least awful
>krauts
>jews
>furfags
>nigs
>mudshits
>spics
>fags
>cats
>pedos
>canadians

What if acceptance decreases prevalence? How do we know how many children are abused by pedophiles and how many are abused by sadists attracted to the taboo?

>they were born wanting to fuck children

This is thanks to the gay lobby making up that they were born the way they were in order to browbeat the argument from the right that they were choosing to make terrible decisions.

If you'll believe anything, you'll believe everything.

The destruction of those relationships is directly caused by (((feminism))) not condemnation of pedophilia. You need to look at it more objectively. Thing is if you're a pedophile you can simply fucking shut the fuck up about it and fap to 2D instead.
Acceptance of pedophiles ultimately only leads to acceptance of pedophilia with all the implications.
>And, if you hate pedos who act on urges, allowing them to seek therapy is better for kids because its less likely they'll be abused.
Yeah, nah. If a pedophile actually acts on his urges the best way to protect the childreen is to put a fucking bullet through is brain.

>you're born as pedo

We need nazism to come back

I first knew when they started pushing this tranny shit and delegitimized gender dysphoria as a mental illness

The only way back is violent enforcement of preset roles

>he wasn't born wanting to impregnate a 3 year old

Well technically if you're a 10-year-old boy and you're attracted to a 10-year-old girl, you're born a pedo

t. american progressive left

Pedos should be slaughtered

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Doesn't matter either way. They are broken people that feel the need to damage others. They need to be exterminated for the benefit of society.

I don't understand this. All the boys in grade school were always attracted to the MILFs, and almost never liked the other girls.

The oppression olympics are still going on I see.
I wonder which underprivileged group will get the most upboats?

C'mon now.

t. loner child

Yes, but I wasn't deaf.

>The destruction of those relationships is directly caused by (((feminism))) not condemnation of pedophilia.
The hatred of pedophilia and hebephilia was caused by feminism though. Common cause.
>Thing is if you're a pedophile you can simply fucking shut the fuck up about it and fap to 2D instead.
Pedos are attracted to children, not cartoons.
>If a pedophile actually acts on his urges the best way to protect the childreen is to put a fucking bullet through is brain.
Why's that? Some rather large studies show there isn't necessarily any harm to the kids if they gave affirmative consent and enjoyed it. Much of the harm comes from society teaching that its shameful and wrong rather than the actual relationships themselves.

vocaroo.com/i/s0dZYt3SlE2q

Homosexuality, transsexuality and other miscarriages of civilisation that are currently accepted are your examples.

You need to be gassed

They aren't on par enough. Children are more easily manipulated and sadists are attracted to abusing them and they're an easier target than adults. Normalising would give us better statistics and knowledge of the phenomenon and may decrease the taboo factor for attraction.

Most of us don't need society telling us that a sexual relationship between a pre-pubescent child and an adult is wrong. It's incongruous with biology, plain and simple.

If you really feel that this type of relationship is normal please seek help or seek suicide.

>The hatred of pedophilia and hebephilia was caused by feminism though. Common cause.
Nah. Sexual relationship with preteens was never acepted. Unless we're talking about subhumans like sandniggers and they need to be exterminated regardless.
>Pedos are attracted to children, not cartoons.
Then make yourself some HQ CGI or rubber fucktoys I don't give a fuck. Bottomline is if you touch real childreen you deserve to be put down.
>Why's that? Some rather large studies show there isn't necessarily any harm to the kids if they gave affirmative consent and enjoyed it. Much of the harm comes from society teaching that its shameful and wrong rather than the actual relationships themselves.
source - I won't relate to it before I examine actual data, method of data gathering, and how did they came to said conclusion.

Fine argument.

>Most of us don't need society telling us that a sexual relationship between a pre-pubescent child and an adult is wrong.
Then you should base your opinions on reason and evidence.
>It's incongruous with biology, plain and simple.
Any sexual activity beyond sex for procreation is incongruous with biology, from that argument. However, sex serves more purposes in human society than procreation, it forms bonds, knits communities and reduces stress. We can compare it with Bonobos.
>If you really feel that this type of relationship is normal please seek help or seek suicide.
How about a more significant counter-argument? Saying someone needs help or should kill themselves based on a reasoned argument isn't helpful.

part of the cause of this phenomenon is that a 19year old having sex with 15 year old is considered pedofilia, or even wanting to fuck a underage girl

loving and fucking are two very different things. if you werent an overgrown child, youd know this.

forgot to quote >Nah. Sexual relationship with preteens was never acepted.
The age of consent was as low as 7 in some areas of the West not too long ago. Kids reached puberty at higher ages in the past, so we can say the practice of pederasty in Ancient Greece was also with pre-pubescents.
>Bottomline is if you touch real childreen you deserve to be put down.
For what reason?
>source - I won't relate to it before I examine actual data, method of data gathering, and how did they came to said conclusion.
Rind et al. and the followup study which corrected for the critiques of the flawed methodology (there were also peer-reviewed studies critiquing the critique of flawed methodology). The Trauma Myth also studied these relationships.

Rind et al. was different from other studies because it allowed for the concept of consent in data gathering, and showed that if the children consented they were far less likely to experience harm. I've never seen another study use this metric so its very useful. Studies which already assume all sexual contact is abuse are flawed because they can't reasonably separate abuse/consent and weed out the sadists.

Shite, misquoted again. Oh well, you can find it.

I love how it was:

>"Slippery slope is a fallacy! Nobody's going to accept pedophilia just because we accept homosexuality!"

Now they're LITERALLY using the fact that we accept homosexuality as a reason to accept pedophilia

You don't seem to understand, I'm not interested in having a debate with you or winning some kind of argument and I'm certainly not interested in intelectualizing the benefits of pedophilia. I'm interested in protecting my children from predators, such as yourself, that would take advantage of their nievaty and physical weakness to satisfy your own sexual satisfaction. So I repeat, please kill yourself.

Comes out Fritzl loved his daughter, after all.

How do you know who to protect your children from? Many pedophiles aren't interested in taking advantage of children, they want a consensual relationship. If you aren't interested in reasonably discussing things, you should stop making arguments. The "kys" should be enough for you.

Thing is there isn't a single case where taboo factor is a dominant factor so why would I agree to harm thousands of childreen as collateral just to prove or disprove an unlikely theory?
You would need a very high degree of confidence and a huge potential benefactory result to consider such an experiment reasonable.

See how new medicines are developed and tested - it's a similar thought process.

t. pedo

>Now they're LITERALLY using the fact that we accept homosexuality as a reason to accept pedophilia
No they aren't. They're saying pedophiles should seek help and that sexual relationships with kids aren't acceptable. Slippery slope is flawed logic. Promotion of normalising homoexuality had nothing to do with consent. What they're doing is saying pedophilia is a sexual orientation like homosexuality, not that they are on par.

>Thing is there isn't a single case where taboo factor is a dominant factor
I don't think that is correct.
>why would I agree to harm thousands of childreen as collateral just to prove or disprove an unlikely theory?
They're going to he harmed anyway, and some important studies show there isn't always harm. If normalizing decreases prevalence your argument is unsound.
>You would need a very high degree of confidence and a huge potential benefactory result to consider such an experiment reasonable.
Keeping a sexual orientation taboo and in the closet for so long isn't going to help in the long run. It isn't a experiment so much as a social direction and model for gaining knowledge and potentially reducing harm.
>See how new medicines are developed and tested - it's a similar thought process.
Sexuality isn't medicine.

Leftists raised age of consent.

Based burger

>Leftists raised age of consent
And they said #notallmuslims worldwide when massacre after massacre was happening in France.
What the fuck are you even on about, pedo?

They're children, they think and reason as children. You are taking advantage of them with or without consent. That's the problem with your type, you want to have an adult relationship with people who arn't adults. That is why I said that the relationship you are seeking is incongruous with biology.

>Pedophiles are all around you

Not me. I closed myself off from the world completely. Try again, redditor.

I don't know why people stay on that site, but I guess I'm glad.

Don't worry, we'll all be dead by then.

>what slippery slope? Lol

>If pedophilia was accepted as a mental ilness people could get treated for it at a young age.

What?

Whats your point? They did/do both.

You're making a lot of arguments for someone who isn't interested in winning arguments.

>They're children, they think and reason as children. You are taking advantage of them with or without consent.
Why can they consent to other activities? If sex isn't necessarily harmful, why is it a special case vs. other possibly damaging things children give their consent to?
>That's the problem with your type, you want to have an adult relationship with people who arn't adults.
Children posses sexuality, expressing it doesn't mean its an adult relationship.
>That is why I said that the relationship you are seeking is incongruous with biology.
If you didn't respond to my rebuttal of this point there's no point in repeating it again.

If you are a pedo you should just come clean, and cut your balls off

Much like grandpa making you smoke a carton for being caught with a cigarette, the treatment will involve being gangraped by adult men when you get caught kissing little Jenny.

I will read your study later.
>The age of consent was as low as 7 in some areas of the West not too long ago. Kids reached puberty at higher ages in the past, so we can say the practice of pederasty in Ancient Greece was also with pre-pubescents.

Kids didn't reach puberty at higher ages in the past wut.
Age of consent of 7? Never heard of it. It's like there was no consent at all. From what I know sex with pre-pubescents was considered a grave crime and punished by death either by state or just by angry mob.
Any cases of sexual relations with pre-pubescents were always considered a degeneracy by everyone including the perpetrators.
You know very well yourself that it is in fact degeneracy, decadence and egoism.

Exactly, pedo, they do it all.
What's your point, besides "muh legalize paedophilia"?

pedophiles can be everywhere..

Especially in the church. Kill a religious leader today.

Wtfffffggffffffffr fugggggggg!!!!
This shit can't be real, old someone tells me it's not

Make something like the Chris Hansen show, but with Breivik waiting for them.

>It being objectively harmful
But it isn't, ya feminazi retard.
How will a girl be harmed by her daddy eating her out?

Discovering candydoll made me a pedo desu. Well, i'm not really a pedo beacuse i'm still attracted to milfs and shit, but I guess little girls can be sexy too.

Granny fuckers are more messed up than pedos desu.

but this guy isn't saying it should be normalized, only that instead of pointing fingers we should assist them in finding mental help, that's completely ok.