The cutest desing

She looks like a futuristic Callie Briggs

>XJ9
>Nicole Watterson
>Peridot
>Pacifica Northwest
>Creepy Susie
>Kamala Khan
The last two were phased out in production but what do you think Sup Forums. Is she our girl?

Good enough.

>Peridot
>Pacifica
>No Susie
Fuck no, this is terrible.

what of Susie could you possibly add here? she has no features that aren't directly overriden by another character's.

her potato face with a crooked eye?

Peridot could've been dropped from it, /sug/ doesn't deserve acknowledgement for their piece of shit show.

i really see more aya from Green lantern than Peridot here.

Isn't it all for naught unless it has parts from the infamous spamfu trio?

>Show has massive presence on our board
>FUCK OFF I DON'T LIKE IT

calm down nigga

lazy eye maybe? or that little hair on the top to add to the big pacifica hair?

>Steven Universe
>massive presence
Fuck off.

what is this?

I Missed the other thread

look like you got the right ingredients but all of you are shit at coocking so you just created an abominatiom

you need to start all over

It's cute that you think your drawthread meme means anything outside the drawthreads.

>or that little hair on the top to add to the big pacifica hair?
Isn't that a bow?

Always thought that was a bow of some sort. The great majority of people interpret it so. A bow would be a nice nod. The crooked eye maybe as well.

She is a goddess, user.

A couple of autistic fucks, don't speak for the majority of Sup Forums.
May as well throw in the gals from Frozen because of the almost 2 years long general the movie spawned. And Judy from Zootopia since the that movie spawned a general that lasted almost a year, mod basically had to kill both generals off.

>Sup Forums drawthread has nothing to do with Sup Forums drawings

>the fans of 4 popular Sup Forums show don't speak for the majority of Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums drawthread meme having any value outside your containment thread

huh i guess it is, never caught that before
alternatively you can add the top part of her blouse, doesnt take too much away from whats already there

you know what maybe it could be but the proportions are all shit , you need another artist

The last one

>Jenny/XJ9 for very obvious waifuspam reasons
>Creepy Suzie for very obvious waifuspam reasons
>Nicole as the token advocate of furries, incest and /ss/ all in one
>Peridot as token gem because to deny the presence SU has in Sup Forums is retarded whether you like it or hate it
>Khamala because...

Khamala was definitely really big when she first became a thing but I definitely don't feel it now. I guess she was phased out for a reason. Someone could argue that.

Honorable mentions
>Lord Dominator
>Buttwitch
>Judy Hopps
>Elsa and Anna
>Gogo Tomago

Those last three I felt deserved it when considering this post Any other suggestions? I feel a lot of people are fine with our current direction from last thread but this thread seems to express otherwise and I'm just putting up alternative possibilities.

>Steven universe is just "a couple of autistic fucks"
I don't even watch it and I know that that's an understatement

The proportions are fine. She is a toon character.

Oh yeah another honorable mention goes to Princess Marco, trap flavor of the month.

And there's also the MILF /ss/ angle where she has a son that's a combination of possibly Marco, Dipper and Gumball. Maybe he could be imbued with the trap elements.

>Nicole as the token advocate of furries, incest and /ss/ all in one
Can we remove Nicole for some other catgirl like Callie Briggs?

>trap
Stop forcing your shit. And the son is a combination of Gumball, Dippper y Steven.

no, she already looks a bit like Callie a lot anyway

Nicole is the mother aspect too so it's a practical decision.

Creepy Suzie has nothing to offer design-wise, and would clash heavily with character. Khamala isn't that much of a waifu, I agree.
Dom and Buttwhich-THICC
Judy-Fur+THICC
Elsa and Anna- lesbian /frz/ shitposting, unimportant
Gogo- Attitude+THICC
I'd say your honorable mentions fit the bill of frankenwaifu by attribute, in terms of why they're admired, so no need for them.
As for SU haters, Peridot fits well with XJ9, just be glad there's no bird-nose or bob cut.

>removing the MILF, incest and /ss/ elements
No

From what I can tell, the most popular waifus of Sup Forums are(in no particular order, with only one character per franchise):

>XJ-9
>Frankie
>Pearl
>Raven
>Kamala
>Wendy
>Creepy Susie
>Callie Briggs
>Fionna
>Gwenpool
>Nicole Watterson

and a four-way tie between Leni, Luan, Lynn, and Lucy. I couldn't think of any ONE being more popular than the others, so they aren't listed like the others are.

I can't imagine you could fit something from ALL of them into one drawing, but I think the most popular of these put together could work.
and yes, I probably missed a few.

This thread was a mistake, when you will learn Sup Forums.

If everyone agrees which they dont seem to. Callie to me always seemed like the alpha of all Sup Forums waifus honestly. She doesn't need to be watered down by others.

can we stop bickering about which element belongs to who?

let's remember here that a lot of them are chosen because they are SHARED between popular characters, not because they're specific to one. That's why they're chosen, because they work, they're liked and accepted, making it about how it's drawing from one waifu alone utterly defeats the concept here.

>Forcing your shit
You must be in incredible denial to think traps haven't always had some influence in Sup Forums's taste in waifus. I'm just bringing up what was suggested last thread.

good lord, this list is shit

>Creepy susie

that's a fucking meme, not actually anyone's waifu

Isnt this just Sup Forumslette 2.0

You say that as if people are incapable of drawing her in /ss/ situations after we get a good design going.

This guy gets it. I wish most of you guys would.

More like Sup Forumslette 6.0.

Absolutely this
>Blonde hair
>Shapely/thicc/stacked body
>Robot Parts
>Part Cat
>A gem
>Some tiny semblance of goth/spooky from cancerous october threads
>Milf or /ss/ elements

These seem to be the most consistent themes trying to be suggested.

This is an incredibly shitty post user.

The new Megaman bosses are looking pretty good.

You forgot midriff.
Also, it might be just me, but red hair seems more popular here than blonde hair.

Someone made another thread? Well I made another go at the design. It's already outdated though if people are adding to the list of references

a background character cannot be a waifu

you are cancer

Surprisingly enough hardly anyone mentioned redheads and were on board a Pacifica esque look as you can see in the above pictures. Though redheads isn't something I would disregard, they definitely have great presence.

>All this art and discussion spawned from my little doodles
Here, one last thing while I'm still up tonight
you degenerates

Nicole is a mom. A fucking MILF. That is a important.

>a background character cannot be a waifu
These are fiendishly blasphemous words. Stop denying reality user. It isn't healthy.

Stuff like this tends to happen when Sup Forumss fiddle starts to diddle a little

Holy fuck this one is top fucking notch. Maybe giver her a nose and whiskers just to fend off the militant furries maybe?

L-lewd

>That condom
>Those nipples
What are you planning, new Sup Forums waifu?

I've seen it happen once or twice, but my art has never been so well liked before
except once when I drew Jake long's mom with a dragon from
Still an odd experience for me I guess, as I usually lurk

this is adorable as fuck

she also looks kinda like a Ninja

Her nipples have bad proportions or she is just horny as fuck?

i like them like that

fucking cannons, poking through everything she wears

What we were all planning since we conceived her.

>It's another Sup Forums waifushit episode

Oh boy, I can't wait to see this shit polluting the catalog for the next six months!

No way this will go the way of BreastQuest and Super Bimbos; we got a landscape-changer here!

Smorgasbord Catbot is now part of Sup Forums history! If I were on Reddit I'd be upvoting this like a motherfucker!

>we conceived her
B-but, incest is wrong

>Holy fuck this one is top fucking notch. Maybe giver her a nose and whiskers just to fend off the militant furries maybe?

We had this discussion in the last thread, where we didn't want to give her too many Nicole features ( for example, someone wanted to give her a cat nose but it was vetoed). Also her helmet has whisker lines beside her eyes.

...is her tail prehensile?

Not really. I know as a waifufag you pretty much want her to be like your waifu but she can't be because then we are just drawing a different version of your waifu and that is not what this thread is for.

>I'm an oldfag, I've been here since Summer

epic

those look more like eyelashes than whiskers

what i wanna know is, how many of you are still on board with the transformation idea?

B-but, she wasn't supposed to be raping us.

I've seen a lot those pop-up on different boards, recently.
What's this one's gimmick? Wrestling?

It seems so. Used Cena in the last 2 posts in the old thread.

you're not healthy

>what i wanna know is, how many of you are still on board with the transformation idea?

You'd need someone to draw her human form if that were the case. Busty big-hipped smug superhero schoolgirl, shouldn't be hard to get artists on that.

She needs a son for /ss/

just use a young/small user or Sup Forumsnrad

shit, shit, and shit

get some taste, you heathen

We have a "human" form . Or maybe this one

Stop trying to force this, you faggot.

Did we even gave her a name?

Who is this Samurai Pizza Cats OC?

Well, new52 Sup Forumsllette is a MILF. Having a son is a normal thing for a milf.

youtube.com/watch?v=3-UAKEJDOXw

she's cat, modern Sup Forumsllette

/ca/tlette

They're more half-and-half than regular human form, honestly.

That literally hasn't even been decided yet, you pathetic autist.

no one objected in the almost 600 post thread before, we're not gonna change it now.

Its all suggestion right now. /ss/on is still just an idea.

It should probably start with a "co", like Colleen or something.

>we're not gonna change it now
It was never even added in the first place.
I've only ever seen you bitching and moaning about the possibility of "taking the /ss/ out"
Only you have talked about it.

This is getting to /aco/ levels of stupidity.

I could see that working like those harem animes where a young boy meets a weird older girl with magicial cosmic powers and stays with him in his room.

It was decided from the beginning.