Video demonstration on how to save anglosphere

youtube.com/watch?v=F1qMD2FN9Hk

Based Australia. Ditch the UK. It's an anti-White force since WWII
>destroyed Reich
>enabled Soviets and US
>made Australia ditch White Australia Policy
>boycotted Rhodesia
>boycotted South Africa and subverted it through (((Anglican Communion)))
Fuck the UK

hard brother. I fucking wish we would, it's only a matter of time. Then we can truly be free from shit-skins and invaded by China.

Cronulla Riots veteran here.

AMA.

why are you so sick?

We just wanted the lebs to fuck off out of the shire.

you gonna do anything about the chhinks?

Chinks isn't far enough. Non-white Anglo-Celtic Protestants should be expelled.

I was super blue pilled when the riots happened. Can you give me the red pill version of events? Why it happened? The aftermath? Did we win? Is cronulla still the becon of white hope that it was when i was last there in 09?

>Non white
>Anglo Celtic
wat?

What happened was some lebs bashed two lifeguards on North Cronulla beach, this wasn't the only time mudshits had caused trouble in the shire though, however this was kind of the breaking point.

During the week following up to the riots, everyone in Cronulla started getting text messages to come out and protest, roughly 5000 people showed up, some lebs and other assorted shitskins got rekt and the police couldn't control us because there was so many of us.

Cronulla, and the surrounding Sutherland shire is pretty much mudshit free till this very day.

Non Anglo-Celtics should be kicked out from Australia, moron

Should of worded it better, by saying
>Non-white Anglo-celtics
you basically said that their can be non white anglo-celts which doesn't make sense.

Are Australians the second most nationalistic country behind the US?

The Cronulla Riots happened over a decade ago.

I wish you shitposting Aussies would stop banging on about it all the time.

It has had no effect whatsoever in stopping large scale migration to your country.

Yeah, because a bunch of drunk tradies will save our race.

Agreed. Remove souvlaki.

Dont we all.

We're sadly not as nationalistic anymore, just moreso than our peers.

How are white catholic Irish people treated in Australia? Lots of my m8s emigrated there and say it's good

>That's the joke

you guys seem like southern californians