CERN Thread

What the fuck are they up to, anons?

I never believed in every petty things they said. Who would tell the whole world anyways that "we made a black hole!" or "we have sucessfully invented time travel!" or any other crazy shit.

I think they are secretly fucking up the fabric of reality to gain global power

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zIEUcz7Etng
youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=29t-p0YIhCc
youtube.com/watch?v=32oo0oyLUdE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closed_timelike_curve
youtube.com/watch?v=UC3xHiSq8lA
archive.fo/1Ov5g#selection-4785.85-4785.225
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's non of your con-cern user.

You sure are fucking stupid

Holy shit. I've never known there are CERN SHILLS now here in Sup Forums

NO PLACE IS SAFE ANYMORE

REEEEE

Kek. CERN isnt that secretive. Everything they do is public knowledge
>black hole, timetravel
You clearly dont know that much about physics
Nice one

>ITT Retards that don't know science
Saged

Portal to hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=zIEUcz7Etng

More shills

I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE

Science revealed to the public is bluepilled too. It's nitpicked, it's adjusted.

>physics
OH WOW DROPPING A FUCKING APPLE AND IT FALLS TO THE GROUND. REALLY MAKES YOU FUCKING THINK

Jesus OP.
Just fucking kill yourself.

AAARRRGGHHH

It's a portal to bring back the old ones.

This. Did you see that weird ass illuminati human sacrifice next to the building, and next to that weird ass statue of Shiva there next to CERN? The jews know and they're trying to slide.

>OP confirmed for a troll and retard?

Confirmed

Now, you can go back to with your tulpas.

you dont know anything about particle physics do you?

It involves Saturn, like everything else..

youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw

Burthurt
>CERN is the shit

youtube.com/watch?v=29t-p0YIhCc

the statue was kali you stupid knob.

Something something Neutrinos, something something particle breakdowns, something something Higgs Field.

In theory portals could very well be opened.

May we all deport the rapefugees through said portals!

Literally cargo-cult niggerificness.

That was staged you gullible retard.

Cant tell if bait or genuinely retarded burger

Sweet!

>>genuine fact
>>evididence?
>REEEEEE muhh shillls REEEE
Off to /x/ with you

CERN was also built on the old temple of Horus, which was made over where the Angels smacked into the earth

What the fuck?!?!

>worrying about science majors and engineers playing with 17 miles of magnets
That place is just a city of scientists, a few cousins of mine work there.

They just wanna make Gelbanas. Back the fuck off okay?!!?!

I think they've tapped in to something recently. This world suddenly felt off in the last few months.

Okay so here's my theory.

They were searching for the Higgs boson, and more specifically how it interacted with the Higgs field (or if such a thing even existed because this was all theory).

The Higgs field is 4D, the home of the collective consciousness that all life stems from. The Higgs boson is how our material reality is connected to this field (aka why thoughts can influence ontological reality aka google the dual slit experiment). A lil bit of the theory behind this, explains why Gravity is so much weaker than all the other forces (implying it has to travel through 4d and loses energy to whatever is there).

They're literally looking for God with physics. Who knows what'll happen if they can breach the fourth wall.

Wow that was cryptic as fuck. Strange that this was the last Bowie "single" before he died.

cern sure has a ccomplished a lot

it made you butthurt. that's worth every shekel :^)

They are feeding memes into the generator and they alter reality via happenings. When time comes, it will open an extra-dimensional gate and Kek will be summoned.

>we made a black hole

those were miniature black holes that only lasted for the fraction of a second.

>we invented time travel

where did you get that shit from?

CERN is completely public you idiot. Why does Sup Forums fall for the dumbest meme-tier conspiracies

take your meds you fucked up retard

The Higgs field has a theorised "time travelling" particle within it. I forgot the name of it, "Higgs Particule"? Something along those lines, but it moves backwards instead of forwards like the rest of the particles do.

John Tittor has warned us but WE DIDN'T LISTEN
It's been a good ride bros.

wtf i hate cern now

I think they've already made it

>Swiss
Stop shilling! REEEE

Fuck yea

They have theorized - and I think proved somehow - that wormholes, albeit microscopic ones that last only a fraction of a fraction of a second, exist, therefore time travel for something the size of an electron or something. Time travel for humans? Nope.

Sup Forumstard...

Of course. What would happen, if ever, they said they can?

shill

Jesus what an autistic sounding place.

Negative energy, which is nothing to do with CERN. But that's where you want to look if you're talking about wormhole creation and time travel/traveling at C.

I do undestand what you said, but you misunderstood what I meant.

What would happen if they do mention this in the public instead of toning it down to electrons?

Probably just working on the EM drive.

The only redpill about CERN is how little we know about the fundamental building blocks of the universe (likely to be something much, much smaller than the particles we study), and how little we're likely to find out given the increasing cost of particle physics experiments.

they would be one step closer to their demon Lord

I dig the rhythm.

I don't think much would happen, scientifically inclined people would get a boner, you'd have some groups demanding that CERN stops doing what it's doing like they did over the whole black hole thing, scaring people because science is scary.

I don't know though, I just want nuclear war to wipe out the Gulf and Middle East (I think everyone wants that though).

this pretty much i've said the same thing a couple of times here got ignored, then weirdly banned for a day for no apparent reason. how did you get to this conclusion, and what did you smoke ?

The statue is of Nataraja (Shiva).
youtube.com/watch?v=32oo0oyLUdE

THEYRE COLLIDING SUBATOMIC PARTICLES TO DO EXPERIMENTATIONS ON PHYSICS AND SHIT

THATS ALL THEY ARE "UP TO"

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH ALL THESE SHITTY OFF TOPIC THREADS ON Sup Forums TODAY

STOP SPAMMING US WITH YOUR SHIT CTR

HOLY FUCK

Though I understand the "rationale" behind your post, you're still a shill.

>those were miniature black holes that only lasted for the fraction of a second.
To add to that, hypothetical miniature black holes. Nobody has actually seen them, and it's very likely they simply don't get produced, like most of the other crazy things people look for there.

That sounds like you're talking about antimatter, which in some sense is a time-reversed version of matter, but doesn't really help with time travel. And the Higgs is its own antiparticle, at least according to theory.

Cool.

>and I think proved somehow
No.

You don't need a particle accelerator to test the meme drive, if you were going to splurge money on that, what you'd buy is a rocket launch to orbit.

calm down, you must be constipated after not going to the mart today.

That doesn't sound like something you'd pass by. Groups demonstrating in the media to demand CERN to stop? That's something CERN wouldn't want to happen. So there's a reason they would try to hide this

>then weirdly banned for a day for no apparent reason.
I can see, maybe one of those swiss faggots here in the thread are CERN shills.

Sort of and I wouldn't be so quick to rule out time travel in regards to it. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closed_timelike_curve

Also I already mentioned about the theorised "time travel" higgs particle. Or as you say "antiparticle". Although the CERN experiment is more along the lines of matter manipulation, we already can manipulate matter, why not manipulate particles that are even smaller, on a bigger scale to see the effects of what happens?

Ripping holes into the fabric of the universe is fun, why are you denying those scientists their fun user? Are you some sort of antifun antimatter person?

Is that what you are? Yes I think so. We'll invent time travel and you lot will thank us for it, or insult us, using 2009 daily mail images and we'll be like well FUCK YOU! HUHHHHHHHH!

But whatever, as I said, bring on nuclear war please. DO IT DO IT DO IT!

lefties don't have brain cells and we should put them in the LHC to see what happens when we fire high speed particles at them.

Would make an interesting experiment. Let's break down human matter. Get on that CERN.

I tell you CERN has already done it. This timelime had been oddly weird like what you'd see in your dream.

Fuck me dude. Thats some weapons grade bullshit.

First you gotta understand what scientist mean when they use the word Observation in the double slit experiment.

Second read a god damn book instead of taking lessons from pseudo-scientific asshats on youtube who also havent read a fucking book about the subject they are preaching about.

Third read your post out loud to yourself as you tie the noose to hang your fucking self. Fucks sakes I cant believe they allowed you to fucking mate let alone breath

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closed_timelike_curve
Closed timelike curves are entirely speculation whether they're even possible, the existence of antimatter certainly doesn't imply anything like this exists.

>Although the CERN experiment is more along the lines of matter manipulation
It's literally just smashing fast particles together and waiting for stuff to randomly happen.

they recently had a ritual to weaken hillary's power

youtube.com/watch?v=UC3xHiSq8lA

>It's literally just smashing fast particles together and waiting for stuff to randomly happen.

That's what they said....

It's all public knowledge. Nothing extra ordinary is going on there. Sage and report.

>First you gotta understand what scientist mean when they use the word Observation in the double slit experiment.
Someone has sold you their unsubstantiated opinion, because scientists don't agree on this. But since the results of the calculations aren't sensitive to what you consider an "observation" to be (as long as it's something macroscopic), most are content to just "shut up and calculate."

I work close to the airport in Geneva.

On one hand, it's true that they are building a lot of gigantic buildings and it looks like a city within a city.

On the other hand, I think they are wasting huge tons of money for experimentations that don't actually have any tomorrow, and very uncertain results. People working there are all very nerdy and I doubt they would get involved in something very dangerous for mankind.

Cern is ok, nothing to worry about, guys. Just stop talking about, nobody needs to know the shit happening there. Everyone will forget it in a week so who cares. It is not such a big deal, there are bigger fishes to fry! This thread is full with tin foiled people. Belive me, there is nothing to talk about. Everyone should report this thread. You guys act like this is something super ordinary. You also belive in ayy lmao's. Stop being retards. This topic is boring anyway. Who cares? It is an ARG, this thread is full with shill's. There is nothing this is all public you retards. Cern is just scines you don't understand. Stop looking at it. This Bullshit stood long enough relevant, stop spreading disinfo to other people. This is so boring, delete this thread! All the stormfags in here rly need a job! >Top Kek /thread imb4 reportet :^)

Fucking islanders are retarded beyond reason. Anything other than fire and a stick is too complicated/the work of the Jews.
You should probably educate yourself

STOP THE PRESS

LOOK AT THIS NOW

NYPD sources involved with the NBC forum’s security detail confirm Clinton was wearing an ‘inductive earpiece,”

archive.fo/1Ov5g#selection-4785.85-4785.225

GAy mer g ate

10/10 troll

Grinding my teeth

this is now a dubs thread.

haha cern? who are they anyway?

Stop posting

>cern
>who are they
nothing, /x/ is just raiding pol

this is my second post, whats wrong asking who cern is?

Listen, ok. Just listen.

Put your head phones. Listen to your rock and roll and hippity hop.

Eat your cheetos.

Play your video games.

Stay inside where it's safe.

Don't worry about what they are doing.

It's just a bunch of scientific mumbo-jumbo anyway.

You wouldn't be interested.

Alrighty dawg you can cling to that thought that ya know human consciousness effects quantum particles. although at scales that small any measurement effects particles or ya know just light or a detector. Fucks me

wtf i like cern now

>public knowledge
literally triggers a flag

>I just want to help make the world a better place

>any measurement
It's not "any measurement," because if you can reverse the measurement, you get interference back. It's probably not conscious observation either. What specifically counts as a measurement is not known, and it's retarded to pretend it is.

Then what are we disagreeing about

>all these mad science cucks getting btfo in this thread

Fucking CERN shills

REEEEEEE

Probably not much, although I would say it's wrong to dismiss the idea of consciousness affecting things out of hand. The whole point of science is to discover stuff we didn't think was true before. Of course, scientists would be really, really skeptical of any such effect, and would spend years making sure it wasn't a fluke due to something else. They would try to keep it hush-hush until they found the fluke or were sure there wasn't one, but they would fail.

said, is just stringing together random ideas he heard on the science channel or wherever.

It collides protons, you fuckwit.