If Sicilians are White, then are Persians White?

I just got done talking to a Sicilian that said he's accepted as White by the alt-right. This got me thinking: if Sicilians are considered, then are Persians White?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
youtube.com/watch?v=PcZCGMCDzbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>are considered
are considered White*

>If Sicilians are White,
they aren't

That guy here, the answer is basically no.

Though if you look white, you'll probably escape the purges.

Irish arnt white either

yes

Sicilians are like puerto-ricans in a way

>the answer is basically no.
I don't know. We speak an Indo-European language, and we still preserved much of our Pre-Islamic culture. If you Sicilians are White, then I don't see why Persians shouldn't be considered White.

I understand your identity issues, but the issue exists on two levels; firstly, cultural and historical proximity, and secondly, genetic proximity. Greece and Southern Italy are still contiguous with Europe. That is to say, they're part of a clear genetic gradient. Getting to the middle east, you're talking about a breakdown contiguity and just complete jumps. It doesn't work.

That being said, I'm partial to some Levant-individuals who look white, like Assad. I'd give him asylum, but I don't want the majority of Syrian shitskins in my country.

>they aren't
Well, this is assuming Sicilians are considered White, like this guy argues here: I don't see how Persians are not White if Sicilians are recognized as White. Our Pre-Islamic Zoroastrian culture also heavily influenced European ethos (e.g., the whole light being synonymous with good and darkness with evil, Saoshyant = Jesus as Savior, Frashokereti = Day of Judgment, etc.) We also preserved our Zoroastrian holidays Nowruz, Yaldla, and Mehregan, and we also retained our language.

Hmm, Sardinians seem pretty distant from the other Europeans, so are they White? Also, I don't see Persian on there.

'Alt righters' (as they are, this term feels dirtied by Clinton's mainstreaming) don't really have a problem with pre-Islamic Persian culture, it's more an issue with the perception that they've been degraded in some permanent way by Islamic occupation.

The lack of historical and social proximity seems to be an issue as well.

Sardinians are unique. They'd flesh out more towards Europe with more noise from other ethnic groups.

>germans further away from scandinavians than british and polish are

From other autosomal DNA plots I've seen, Persians seem to have an intermediary position between Armenians and Turks. The one you posted doesn't really seem to support that?

>it's more an issue with the perception that they've been degraded in some permanent way by Islamic occupation.
I think we still retained a significant portion of our Pre-Islamic culture, and we're not really closely related to Arabs either culturally or genetically.

Sicilians are closer to Europe than Iranians are, is that simple. I'm sure you don't think race is only skin deep.

I mean, Iranians actually cluster closely to people of North Caucasus, like Circassians, I believe. That's the paradox.

Circassians are closer to Iranians than Europeans, and they look pretty White. Some Iranians have that North Caucasus look.

More pictures of Circassians, which I think I've read somewhere that relate more to Iranians than Europeans.

phenotype certainly gets a bit blurry in that sense, people from the Caucasian area don't look significantly darker than s. Euros, but the latter overall do share much more similarity with n. Euros

I don't get why Europeans should have the title of White.

People of the North Caucasus, like Circassians, are generally considered White and they relate more to Iranians than Europeans.

I have never met an Italian Whiter than me. Another autosomal DNA plot -- Adyghe refers to Western Circassians.

'white' is just a blurry American term that mostly refers to Germanic Euros and related people, I don't really care much about it, especially since we can have more precise terms like 'European' and we also have population genetics

I don't care about whether or not I'm European to tell you the truth.

I just get pissed off you guys took the term "White". Iranians relate more closely to Circassians and other peoples of North Caucasus -- they're typically considered White, but then why aren't we since we closely relate to them whereas Europeans don't? We're a different kind of White.

Call yourselves Europid. The term White is retarded.

Hey, you Sicilian, bitch. Since you were such a rude asshole, how does it feel to know I am more closely related to White beautiful Circassians whereas you're just a swarthy asshole with anger management issues?

You're like a nigger with your anger issues. I don't give a fuck about you Europeans. Putin will strengthen the Eurasian Economic Union, and you all can go to hell for all I care. Global power will shift to Russia, Northern Caucasus people, Central Asians, and Iran/Persia (same thing). I'm proud to be more related to Circassians than stupid ass Europeans, and I even look like them.

I bet their women aren't whores like your sluts!

I hope Iran burns to hell, all of your stupid alt-right pieces of shit.

I'm not your allies. You assholes aren't White! It's Northern Caucasus people like Circassians that are truly White. I fucking hate you bastards for taking the term White.

Fuck your propaganda. For 1 year I have been having identity crises until I found out today I am more closely related to Circassians than Europeans. I was always like, "Why the fuck do I look so White, yet I'm not European?" Now I found out why.

I fucking hate you bastards so much. One day I'll move and go dance with the Circassians and watch you become shitskins from being raped like you deserve.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

I am White because I relate closely to Circassians. I don't give a shit if i relate to you stupid Europeans.

I can't believe this hasn't been posted yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

>Sup Forums gets interrogated.

who or what is an ((((alt-right)))) ?????

So much confusion.

Aryan never meant Germanic people. Go shove that up your asses.

>Tarantino is considered an eminent anthropologist in the US

>a different kind of white

There is only one kind of white you shitskin

>muh daily who is white thread

Daily reminder its a kike ploy to replace European identity with "hhhwhiteness" and then proclaim race is a contract and Mugabe is your brother.

"White" = ethnic European or nothing at all.

The end.

To be honest, I feel kind of happy for you.

You're finally red pilled in your own special way.

I don't care if you call yourselves Europid, but the term White is retarded. It has led to so much confusion.

The Circassians look Whiter than most Europeans.

>"White" = ethnic European or nothing at all.
Just call yourselves EUROPID, dumbass.

There are people in the Caucasus that look White too, but they don't genetically relate with you imbeciles.

Yeah, I am. I was always confused about why I look so White. Now I see it's because I come from the Caucasus region, and I probably relate closely to Circassians. I don't even need a genetic test, I can tell from my face.

I have nothing to do genetically with Europeans, and one of these days I'll go dancing with the Circassians away from this all.

May we all one day dance with our Circassians, brother.

(this means killing jews and non-whites to me)

you can't force this meme

>(this means killing jews and non-whites to me)
I'm okay with this.

>you can't force this meme
My mom looks nearly identical to this Circassian women.

The term White is dumb. Just call yourself Europid, man. These Circassians look Whiter than Southern Europeans and even a lot of Northern Europeans.

your mom a cute

She actually looks more like this woman.

youtube.com/watch?v=PcZCGMCDzbU

Fuck off with this "Are le X le white?". Its European or bust.

Hell, in my opinion it should be England for the English, France for French etc to avoid becoming a white blob without culture or identity like Americans.