Being trans is still taboo and very unheard of so we do have a very tight community...

Being trans is still taboo and very unheard of so we do have a very tight community, we all seam to know each other and I think that helps, because it’s just one step closer to fucking and dating each other.

I personally love dating both men and trans girls.. possibly women.. but men do tend to be a handful, it’s just nice to have a mutual understanding at the get go with another trans girl you don’t get with other people.

worst part about dating a cis male was cleaning myself out in his bathroom, he had no idea the things I have to do before anal sex and it’s a bit embarrassing. also my non self lubricating hole was a minor issue, we had to stop what we was doing and put some lube on my bum, gently rub against me and nudge inwards.. and by that time, they’ve lost their erection… which is a bummer.

So Sup Forums, why do you hate traps? We're just humans, too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFA4hsSDbhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The idea that a man would like being a woman or that a woman want to be a man is abhorrent in the eyes of Judaism,
Sexuality is considered one of the things you should not question, it's your duty to society to engage in breeding the way your gender implies.

so hot

shut up and post more. fagboy

are you the same poster from the master-slave thread?

Then why do your people keep trying to destroy mine with the promotion of this shit? Why are you such hypocrites that you hold yourself to one standard and hold everyone else to another?

That you can't control your liberals is not my fault Goyim

Dont sexualized Awoo

post pics

Enjoy your stoning

stop calling him Awoo, I bet you don't even know what anime he's from.

Fuck off, Ahmed.

>he
Don't

You again.

1/10

I pheel yah, motha
youtube.com/watch?v=KFA4hsSDbhc

>worst part about dating a cis male was cleaning myself out in his bathroom, he had no idea the things I have to do before anal sex and it’s a bit embarrassing. also my non self lubricating hole was a minor issue

I don't hate traps but you fags are a tad fucking gross.

divine was a cross dresser not a transexul

Admit you have autogynephilia.

what brings trap to society?
his job in 99% is a being whore or beggar
he is unable to create a family or bring something usefull.

people usually hates fags for promiscuity, mental childishness, parasite way of life in society
if you will be healthy and not degenerate no one will hate you

Respect xir's pronouns, krautfag. Awoo is clearly from Cory in the House.

>he

>what anime he's from
>anime

Yes, I know this is bait.

Jesus christ

Kill yourself you are an abomination.

Na that's a load of shit. Fucking a tranny is on my bucketlist.

>TFW you've never seen a trans IRL