lots of groupie sex
probably doesn't do drugs

The beard hides the sagging skin.

NO
CAN
DO

*snorts*

this clown nigga slays pussy left and right what's your excuse anons

Good plastic surgery and a shitload of makeup.

>probably doesn't do drugs

Movie Star, Rock Star, sex symbol

Dude WHAT
okay so the model chick on the right was a chick I matched with on tinder a year or so back

WHAT

He stole Keanu's life force

So this... is the POWER... of nofap? Whoa.

Vegan

Yeah man I matched with her too

eating babies

>throat crunches

wtf are those real?

Hey me too what the fuck

It's called genetics and there's nothing you can do about it. Some people will age better and some not.
Deal with what you have.

Dude she's at my place right now lol

Yeah I mean she ended up being a catfish I think. Went to go out on a date with her at a wine bar and she never showed. Few days later I met another fellow chad from Australia who said he was about to go out with this hot model. I jokingly asked if her name was Emily, he said... 'uh yeah.' We compared convos and realized there was a catfishing afoot

Who is this chick in reality? Dude I'm so confused rn

Lmao really? Ask her if she remembers me haha

Dude are you not making throat gains? Are you a fag or something? Quit the xenestrogen #soyboy.

WTF haha

nigger you are stupid as fuck

THREE THIRTY RES AT DORSIA

Jeremy?

Yeah she said she remembers some 300lbs fat loser who still loved with their mom lol

>Brags about banging gold diggers, sluts, and whores
I'm not a millionaire or in a 3rd world like thailand but I do occasionally bang local club sluts because I play bass in a shitty rock band

>having a mom so shitty you don't love her

Sucks to be you, huh.

>still loved with their mom
Fail! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Here's the catfish account

there are some, besides his music sucks, I doubt he does drugs

Haha yeah sorry she's blowing me so I can't type.

>uses all professional photo shots for magazines and crap
>a girl that hot would actually say yes to you
looks legit you retard

She's blowing on it? Is it cuz its too small to suck? Bahahahahahaaaaa

hair dye

well keanu finally hit that point of no return, age wise. everyone hits it mid 50's or so, regardless of fitness, diet, genes.

>55

how?!

rubs cum on his face

Isn't he a manlet?

Post the real Tom.

Vegan diet, not even memeing.

I've banged models who've walked NYFW and been on the sides of buses and romance novel covers and shit. Not that crazy of a stretch. But yes it did seem too good to be true at the time

Also for reference models are usually lousy bangs and have zero tits. But you can wrap both your hands around their waists when you're plowing them which is fun

He looks his age without the beard now

Yeah me too haha!

>he doesn't have a life force upper left central
toothlet detected

>he doesn't know about throat crunches
Next thing you'll tell me is you don't know what knee deadlifts are

This killed me for some reason.

The best hair transplant doctor on the planet, combined with solid genetics

Like most celebrities he's probably on a diet that consists only of sweet delicious baby blood

>semi-attractive white girl
You see these types of chicks in the bar every weekend. This aint nothing special son

How does he look 45?

He said he used to do a shitload of drugs, but quit them completely. Now he's a complete health nut vegan, I don't think he'll even have a beer anymore. You can probably get 90% of the way there just by eating right, exercising, and choosing the right habits for other odds and ends (no sulfates on your face, sleeping consistently and well, protecting yourself from sun exposure, etc.).

Are we, dare I say it, #litty?

I've drank tons of baby blood and i look like shit. Pure myth.

I don't want to live in a world where Keanu is going to die from old age. He doesn't deserve it ;_;

You're supposed to give yourself baby blood enemas

Not him,but I bet that dude has a higher batting average,but he is probably not a numbers guy.
Just exercise a little and next time you have a craving for mountain dew just hit a glass of water. Or even a few glasses of water.

>crow's feet

he's starting to slip.

>good genes
>no alcohol, no drugs
>tons of exercise
>insanely healthy diet

I've seen 30 year olds who look older than he does at...what is he now, like 60?

He's 53. He looks pretty good with a beard and some hair

Looks younger with it, but thats cause it masks his age.

My excuse is I am ugly and boring. I lack the gene that inspired me to tap dance for pussy. I wish I didn't.

> Keanu reeves is 53

NO

except his movie gigs will hide those

ive had a unibrow and cheek hair since i was a teenager

MFW I've had legit models hit on me but I have a fat fetish so I just blow them off

45 isn't that old, he looks his age for someone who takes reasonable care of themselves.

.t john Rockefeller

Is he a scientologist?

Man every film hes in makes me want to watch. Fucking love Leto

the only models youre getting with is ur gundam figurines lol

It's that Asian blood he has. They look young for about 50 years, then they suddenly don't. He's probably going to age very rapidly by the time he's 60.

He looks his age. Anyone in their 40s that doesn't at least look like Leto in terms of age, is a pathetic faggot that should kill themselves.

i came on her face before WHAT

Ive also banged jennifer aniston she sucked tho

>He's 53.

REEEEEEEEEE