Does anyone actually believe these 3 were good actors?

Does anyone actually believe these 3 were good actors?

sure, just look how natural they seem compared to rogue one where everyone looks and acts autistic

No but together they had great chemistry that showed on the screen

you could feel they were having fun together

No. It felt very obvious that I was watching a movie.

Do you think this would've been better played serious by theater/method actors???

their acting was just fine in that film, although Harrison's performance was the weakest of the three

oh the space aliens and robots didn't give that away?

The script was so natural it didn't matter how good their acting was. I mean the dialogue, nearly every line in the first movie is a meme/quote that normalfags and boomers know.

>Watching old BBC broadcast of macbeth with ian mckellan
>sheev shows up in the first scene
There are plenty of quality actors all through the OT.

i would suck on leia's tits and jerk off until i came if you know what i mean

>watching Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
>Michael Caine calls over his assistant/butler
>its sheev

IN ENGLISH DOC

>Harrison's performance was the weakest of the three

No. When Obi Wan allows himself to cut cut down by Darth Vader, Luke shouts, "No!" That was terrible.

Harrison Ford played the Han Solo role perfectly. Maybe it's because he's got real screen presence but it seemed very natural.

Dude its 4:20 somewhere in the universe right now

Can someone translate this?

>that No! was not up to snuff
whatever you say professor
>Ford's performance was perfect
you're a big fan of mumblecore I bet

>luke AAAAYYYY... am your father
not
>luke I AM your father
the worst performance was of course the nigger ruining the climax of the movie

You can't really judge any of them on the work they did in Star Wars, particularly not the first one. They didn't know much and the writing did them no favors. They got better eventually. You can look at where they all ended up relatively speaking and see (more or less) where they ranked in comparison to one another.

Ford was the best of the three. Fisher had about as much acting ability as Melanie Griffith or any of about 20 different character actresses you could name during the 80's or 90's, and Mark Hamill just wasn't all that good. He later found his place in voice acting but he's still not anything special in front of a camera. He never will be.

Mark is a quality voice actor
Ford has the capability when he wants to and has good writing/directing backing him up

More like "AI" not "AY".

AI