Is it moraly wrong to spank your children?

is it moraly wrong to spank your children?
webmshare.com/d1APL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wl9y3SIPt7o
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/mvc95/im_hillary_adams_the_girl_in_the_judge_william/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate niggers.

Children that are spanked are more likely to have mental illness as they grow.

My parents used to spank me but not my sister since she is a girl. They would sometimes crush my arm and sometimes push me against a wall, or just hit me for no reason.

How old are you leaf-kun?

Molymeme fuck off

>mental illness

You misspelled K-selection

youtube.com/watch?v=Wl9y3SIPt7o
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/mvc95/im_hillary_adams_the_girl_in_the_judge_william/

Oh daddy spank me harder! I've been such a naughty girl!!

>molymeme is against hitting children
>calls himself a libertarian
How can someone have freedom when you can't smack your own fuckin kids?

Yes. Hitting children is nigger behaviour.

>is it moraly wrong to spank your children?
Yes

Also, it's morally wrong not to send your kid to get mind/body altering drugs for their gender dysphoria or whatever the fuck it's called when they're 4.

Literally welcome to Hell.

Really spanking kids just teaches them that violence is a quick and easy solution to all problems.

Instead, you should brainwash and manipulate them. That way, they learn how to handle Jews and SJW's.

>Oi fuck off dad you old cunt if i want to suck jamal's cock and go binge drinking everyday in mini-skirts I will, you can't stop me you loser, my body my life

This is what happens when you don't teach children to listen to you, and that there are consequences if they don't. They'll end up not listening to you at all and become everything you hate.

>personal freedom to deny someone (a vunerable child, no less) else's freedom.
you don't have a right to violate rights... That is like the opposite of how they work lol

I'm not against some punishment from time to time pic related

Not really informed on that in all honesty.

beating your kids is worse than beating your pets

I'd prefer you didn't. Just tell me what my kids did and I'll talk to them. OK?

Is it really a good idea to use violence against your own kids? I belive that bad children behaviour is the result of bad parenting.

There is nothing more sad than a strong grown adult man beating a weak defenseless little girl.

of course fuckin straya doesnt understand what is child abuse

My dad threw a beer glass at me once.
But I totally deserved it.

Nothing wrong with spanking, it's just getting hit on the butt wich is just a pile of fat

>hitting your kids
Only niggers think this is okay

I don't have a problem with it. It put me in line when I was a kid. All my mom had to say was "I'm telling yoyr father when he gets home" and I'd do whatever she asked.
My parents weren't violent or physically abusive but if I was acting like a little shit I'd be sorry.

>smack smack smack
>ahhhhh
>Turn over on your stomach like a 16 year old and take it like a grown woman.
>smack
>ahh

Well, this boner isn't going anywhere.

I remember when that was first posted on Sup Forums, I think I was the fourth person to watch the youtube link
>feels like it happened last year
>look it up
>it's from 2011

No. I was the fourth, liar.
Also, that goat you posted is my OC.
Half of this board is my OC.

It's not wrong but you have to have restraint, and lots of it.
Going apeshit nigger on your child would only make your kid fucked up and either hate you, be too scared of you, or both.
The problem is finding the medium between discipline and abuse.
Don't let electronics get too involved in your child's life, it really does make them lazy.
Hard work is really important for your sons, teaching your daughters to be safe around certain "people" is important as well.

People who think this is really strong parenting are really weak-minded, stupid people. The guy is mentally ill; he needs to have power over others, this is also why he's into law / politics. He knows he has no real natural dominance over anyone else, so he has to take advantage of a little girl. Makes him feel powerful, beating up someone with 1/10th of his power. Total weak coward.

I was spanked as a kid, and it always just made me think my parents were stupid or something. I could detect that they weren't naturally dominant and they were too dumb to come up with a logical thought as to why I shouldn't do certain things. Now that I'm older, they actually admit that I was right in most cases, they side more with my political views, and I don't plan to take care of them when they're older. I'm actually glad they spanked me because it turned me into a completely selfish person who doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks, and it makes me happy knowing they'll rot in an old-folks home some day. Hey, you can whine and cry about it all you want, you can tell me about how karma will come back to get me, we all know that's not how it works in reality. I'll live a happy life, and they'll rot. If that's what you want your relationship with your kids to be like then go ahead and spank them. You're actually doing them a favor (but not how you think) and completely fucking over yourself and everyone around them.

I guess this explains why America is full of entitled millennials.

If you need to use child abuse then you're a shitty parent in the first place

>is it morally wrong to attack the defenseless?

Yes
/thread

Oh, gee whiz. You should've been the parent all along... too bad girls won't touch you.

1000% correct

Nothing more entitled than thinking you have the right to hit someone. Hitting someone is a reflexive action that says "I don't know how to counter what you're doing with logic so I'll just resort to blunt force, I am a complete and total fucking retard". And if you think kids can't detect that then you're living in a dream world.

Spanking male children leads to fagotry.
Spanking female children leads to obedient women so it's good.
However a bitch slap is allways better, spanking is sexual and if you have a hot girl you'll end up licking her ass.

Only niggers chimp out at a child and need to hit them.

>reason
>logic
>children
lol ok
you give that a try

>Oh, gee whiz. You should've been the parent all along... too bad girls won't touch you.
Projecting. Thank god most people in this thread won't reproduce. You like to talk tough, yeah I'm gonna have all these kids and beat the shit out of them, I'm so smart. Thank god that won't actually happen.

>reasonable corporal punishment
>beating the shit out of
:/

Already have four myself. They're polite and well-mannered.

>kids can't understand basic logic and don't develop their own ideas
You must have been a complete dipshit when you were a kid then. I wasn't, so spanking didn't work on me. Maybe it works on stupid people like you, because you see it as a suitable replacement for an actual explanation of why you should behave in a certain way.

Mmhm. Bet your dog doesn't listen to you either.

>If you don't hit your kids they'll become entitled
If you can't raise your children correctly without hitting them you're a shit parent

It's good in moderation, but what the fuck is with that webm--you shouldn't be winding up or striking that hard etc

We have the "wisdom stick" which is a harmless switch

>Children that are spanked are more likely to have mental illness as they grow.
Mentally ill babies are more likely to be spanked

>moving the goalposts
Did you already forget what was posted in the OP?
>They're polite and well-mannered.
That's what you think. They hate you if you hit them, guaranteed. Doesn't matter how moderately you do it, doesn't matter how you justify it. They'll never be able to have a real conversation with you because of the risk of you acting like a stupid monkey. But I mean hey you're not gonna change your mind so good for you. Enjoy rotting alone when you're old. Enjoy no phone calls, enjoy not knowing where they are, what they're doing with their lives, etc. They hate your guts and they can't interact with you like they can normal people.

Actually I'm really good at training animals, and there is a bit of a correlation with it to raising kids. btw, I can tell that I'm right and you're a total dumbass, the way you keep trying to do these "witty", "funny" little one-liners, and can't give an intelligent response to anything I'm saying. Just remember you were warned of all this one day.

>got spanked as a kid
>plans to let his parents rot
You should've been beaten instead

Again, you can whine about it, but that's the response that some people will have to it. It's a stupid thing to do.

Interesting that I don't alienate or demonize people who don't hit me by the way, I wonder why that is? Maybe there's a connection?

>pampered brat with no children of his own detected
My parents hit me. No hate for them.

>I don't alienate or demonize people who don't hit me
>people who advocate spanking are stupid

I guess people ITT have hit you then?

morals are subjective

but it has been scientifically proven that spanking does not work, before the anecdotal evidence comes in,

it was fear, not spanking

>another shitty little one liner
>the standard "I'm going to continue the stupid tradition" excuse

So I'm not allowed to criticize your ideas then I guess, even though you've demonstrated that you're too stupid to come up with any specific rebuttals to what I'm saying.

>implying anyone actually gives a shit what you think
If your parents hadn't coddled you, you'd know better.

I was spanked by my dad for years, and even got the belt. Nothing like that webm tho. I'll admit I deserved it. I was a rowdy fucking child.

Then he met my now step mother and she didn't approve of it. We had to stand at the wall with our noses barely touching for x amount of time based of severity of punishment required. Sometimes with our backs to the tv while dad would watch the football games on Sunday. Which sucked cause that was our bonding time.

That worked better than spanking. Nothing will fuck with a 9 year old with ADHD and make him want to behave more than fucking staring at an eggshell white wall for 30 fucking minutes.

You give a shit what I think. You're panicking and that's why you keep responding.

You were warned, shitty parent.

I keep responding as a service to the board.
Keeps you from posting in or noticing another thread for a few minutes.
I await your v srs response... as does everyone else.

Do you understand white genocide though?

Been posting in several other threads, so so much for that. Try this: Just go ask your kids if they like you. They won't look you in the eyes and they'll give you the answer you want to hear and not the real answer.

Why post so much, pampered child?
You don't have to piss on every tree... but you'd know that if your parents hadn't coddled you and been your buddies instead of your parents.

so much this

>but you'd know that if your parents hadn't coddled you and been your buddies instead of your parents.
>assuming
My parents never coddled me, they weren't my "buddies", and they spanked me. Great parents by your logic. I actually don't mind being completely selfish, there are benefits, I'm very independent, I'm very direct, I don't have to deal with the hassle of social BS, etc. I just think people should be raised to be nice and care about other people too. Hard to instill those values when you have a mindless monkey running around hitting people.

Self-indulgent little fag couldn't stop posting if he wanted to.

>has more posts in the thread than I do
>still hasn't directly addressed anything I've said; dodges and deflects every time

>I'm very direct, I don't have to deal with the hassle of social BS
Well, you seem like you have everything sorted and put in place for a happy life. Plus, I am but a stupid idiot. What could you possibly learn from anyone who doesn't already agree with you? I know it must be disappointing because you come into every thread with an open mind and a closed mouth.

No.

That would be bad.
What's even worse is when your child looks like this after causing a scene in public or otherwise fucking up.

Nothing wrong with spanking a child if they misbehave

Hitting children is something every parent should do to enforce discipline. However the parent needs to know why they are hitting the kid.
Parents who hit their kids over minor things like talking in public are terrible parents but the same can be said about parents who never hit their kid even if it is throwing a temper tantrum and damaging unpurchased goods.

Parents who think that verbal communication is a good alternative are full retard especially when it comes to children that haven't developed the basic skills necessary to understand verbal chastisement. Kids don't develop a full set of skills the moment they leave the womb they have to be developed slowly over a decade or so.

>turn over and take it like a 16 year old woman

Spank and punish kids within a schema that makes sense you cant just take your day out on your kid, thats what your wife is for

I'd argue that it's morally wrong to not spank your children

>tfw you remember posting about this when it happened 5 years ago
>tfw you told yourself you would leave this shithole site for good back then