Red pill me on Sea Shepherd

Red pill me on Sea Shepherd

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_vegetarianism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany
liveleak.com/view?i=69e_1350163205
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_flotilla_raid#Mavi_Marmara_boarding
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Great place to go if you want to bang hippy chicks behind their boyfriends backs

Kill them with fire. Fucking left-wing terrorists, they can't give a shit about a Christian toddler being ripped apart in pieces by mudslimes but they throw a fit and cry about a whale.

For whom, exactly, are we preserving this planet?

Short version - understaffed next-to-nobodies try to stop nationwide corporate exploitation with predictable results.
Sure, they might save some whales, but they will starve anyway because the whole biosphere is circling the drain.

From hillbillies like you.

Was stationed on the SR1/2 Normandy during the invasion of Eden prime. Killed after the battle with sovereign but was bough back to life by Cerberus and worked for them to hunt down the collectors that were destroying outer colonies. Fought off the reaper invasion of the terminus system.

What else would you want to know?

They make me wish we hadn't cucked the Japanese so hard. Watching their ship get torpedoed would be a great time.

Don't you have some nuclear or chemical accident to attend?

Crimea is about to turn into a nuclear accident with that tone mister.

they make a great show for a TV dinner

They travel long fucking ways to splash water and stink bombs at a ship 10x bigger then their sizes.
Also have hippy orgies at sea

Kek

>Nothing happens:the show

Harmless people that love irritating the gooks. That makes them OK in my books.

this guys is the capt.
mostly socital rejects that would chain themselves to trees.
this capt is definitely a navy flunky who is on a power trip.
>losers who couldnt make it in rl

>That makes them OK in my books.
this post makes you a FAG in my books

fuck these cum guzzlers and their shit supporters

Its funny that one of the founding memebers of Greenpeace and the only scientist amongst them is one of the most important vocal opponents against AGW theory these days

>man I really need to do something with my life
>I don't want to work though
>I need a cause to get behind
>something I can grow passionate about that will invigorate my life
>what about those hippy people, they like to not work and make shit up to fulfill their empty lives
>maybe ill join a professional activist group, some of the chicks are kinda cute
>this sea shepherd thing looks cool, I like boats

everything people like this do is for their own selfish reasons
its dressed up behind a grandiose cause (we are saving the planet from destruction!!)
but its all made up in their heads for their own ego and emotional babysitting

LARPing eco-terrorists.

There is nothing wrong with whaling. Stop falling for the (((media))) lies

this user has it right. Hippie girls are very, very easy and while most of them don't shower or shave very often a few are pretty cute.

Reminder that Hitler and many prominent Nazis were vegetarian as well as planned to shut down slaughterhouses after the end of the war:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_vegetarianism

Reminder that Hitler and many prominent Nazis supported animal rights: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_welfare_in_Nazi_Germany

Reminder that vegetarians live longer, healthier and happier lives.

On a legal basis?
Pirates
They should be arrested and the vessel be confiscated
Only reason a Nippon navy ship havent shown up and do the above in full compliance with Maritime Law is that they are American based company

>Also have hippy orgies at sea
While this is obviously true do you have a written account of said orgies I could read?

Terrorists and pirates should be tossed into the Antarctic Ocean and see if they whales come to save them.

Their goal is noble.
Their method, Deplorable.

liveleak.com/view?i=69e_1350163205

Gods work
Did they tried anything again after that?

Wtf I love sea Shepard now.

Damned jap-reapers

Trips of truth.

Would love to see one of the Skippers of one of the whaling ships give the command to split them straight down the middle.

Fucking hippy cunts that are hypocritical as fuck.

If they really were up for saving the whales and the planet, they would be making their boats out of dead trees, and using human power to get them there.

But since that wouldn't come close to working out for them, they use steel vessels that pollute the planet just as much as the whaling vessels, all in order to save the planet.

Hahahaha, what a bunch of cunty faggots.....

they are terrorists

they should be murdered wholesale by seal team 6

No I want a large explosion with smoke and all that. Ideally their whole crew survives and is dumped into the sea. Freezing and terrified they band together enough to form a small raft out of debris and start to formulate a plan about how they're going to survive this huge injustice. Then a Japanese sub surfaces long enough to have some crew members gun down the survivors with small arms.

I think the DGSE would be better suited to the task given their history of dealing with boat hippies.

Just send the jews

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_flotilla_raid#Mavi_Marmara_boarding

Some of them would go to jail by just showing up. Since whale meat consumption skyrocketed because of their attacks, they fucked off elsewhere.

I don't think whale meat is kosher so I doubt they'll be interested.

1935 make sure japs cant get oil

2016 make sure ths japs cant eat

>whale meat consumption skyrocketed because of their attacks
Keke nice passive aggression