You retards realise the question was unclear?

You retards realise the question was unclear?

The question was 'What would you do about Aleppo?'

Which sounds a lot like 'What would you do about a Leppo?'

So he asks, 'what's a Leppo?'

When it was clarified what the question was about, he knew what he walk talking about

but keep inflating retarded shit to epic proportions Drumpf tards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J3SNLPfVGt4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/aleppo/type/op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

garanteed replies

DUDE

Mmmm, tasty bait. inb4 500 replies.

who is the hacker known as a-leppo

so what shill company did johnson pay

Gary, get a wrangle on your Johnson and come back later.

>Trump says something
WHAT A TOTAL FUCKING RETARD! QUESTION WAS CLEAR AND HE IS AN IDIOT NO POSSIBLE EXCUSE!
>Hillary says something
WHAT A TOTAL FUCKING RETARD! QUESTION WAS CLEAR AND SHE IS AN IDIOT NO POSSIBLE EXCUSE!
>Johnson says something
HE WAS GIVEN BAD QUESTIONS, MAN IS SUPER SMART REALLY SMART HE CAN'T MESS UP. SERIOUSLY GUYS ONLY GOOD CANDIDATE, HIS QUESTION WAS BAD MOVE ON.
>Mfw libfags

The commentator misspoke. He meant the mexican drug lord El-Lepo.

What is Aleppo and why is it so important?

Nobody really knew until they heard Gary Johnson mess up.

>no one knew until Gary Johnson
Are you retarded or just trolling?

>DAMAGE CONTROL

Neither. I'm right.

The question was meant to trap Gary. You can tell by the way the commentator asks the question.

And yet, people assume Trump meant "they're racists" when it could have been "their racists".
Keep walking, Achmed

HOW THE FUCK IS ONE OF THE NAME OF ONE OF THE OLDEST ECONOMIC CENTRES OF THE COUNTRY ISIS CARVED A FUCKING STATE OUT OF UNCLEAR

ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING ALEPPO'S PROXIMITY TO THE TURKISH BORDER IS HOW A BUNCH OF THEM EVEN GOT THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE

I GET THAT THEY'RE SAND PEOPLE BUT JESUS CHRIST PICK UP A GODDAMN BOOK SOME TIME

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shit, meant "Rapists"

youtube.com/watch?v=J3SNLPfVGt4

i kind of respect the fact the he owned up to his lack of knowledge , 'i don't know whats going on, i should study and learn what the fuck is going on' , takes a big man to admit he is wrong

>2015

>I was amazed when I found out that Donald Trump was running as a Republican, I always assumed he would just run as a joke

>Hillary
>Endless leaks about how corruption, the Foundation saga, her health

>Bernie
>White people don't know what it's like to be poor, I endorse Hillary

>Johnson
>What is Aleppo? What are this?

>Trump
>can't stop winning

Amazing how far we've come in such a short period of time

>Nobody really knew

Is leaf education as bad as Amerisharts?

Here, have a look at the over 1,500 topics we've had on Aleppo since December 2013.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/aleppo/type/op/

>I'm right
Not an argument
I can see that possibly.
Okay yes I agree, it does take a man to admit he doesn't know. He gets respect from me for that.

Yea I mean, its not like we get nearly daily maps on it here or anything.

>when you pay for memes but are a living meme

>using Drumpfkins logic against Drumpfkins
GENIUS

CTR behind JohnsonPosting confirmed

I knew it before Syria even erupted into civil war retard. Geography is awesome.

And playing Hearts of Iron certainly helped.

>Not playing HOI 2
>Not joining the Axis
>Not marching towards the Middle East to secure a permanent supply of oil and cut the British Empire in half
Get on my level plebs

>You're a burglar, Gary.
>Undocumented resident by the way, the term burglar is incendiary ok?
>Why is that?
>It just is, it just is, just so that you know and you don't have to use that term
>But isn't the term accurate, I mean you broke into the house and stole stuff so it was burglary
>I broke in because I couldn't enter legally, the loot existed, you would've done the same thing
>But if you break into a house isn't that illegal, isn't that burglary?
>You are describing it as something criminal
>No I mean the question is simple, isn't it illegal to break into a house without the owner's permission?
>Technically yes

Will he ever clarify what he meant by this?

>not playing as Germany

A
FUCKING
BUTTERTOOTH

He can't he suffers from mild autism on certain issues.

People break into empty houses here and live there and when the owner finds out he can't just kick them out, he has to go to court and wait a few months until policemen do it who will then by attacked leftists.

it's time to stop posting, gary

Could you repeat that, xir? I had to look away from the sheer faggotry of your vape machine-filled visage, and couldn't hear your message through the cloud of concentrated failure, emanating from your mouth.