TRUMP BTFO

>The survey of 1,000 Likely Voters was conducted on September 6-7, 2016 by Rasmussen Reports.

THIS WAS BEFORE TRUMP'S TOWN HALL DISASTER.

ITS OVER TRUMPKINS, HE LOST.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/trump-people-who-have-nothing-to-hide-dont-smash-phones-with-hammers/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/julian-assange-thousands-hillary-cables-signed-c-classified-yet-told-fbi-didnt-know-meant/
bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37303057
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-07/clinton-foundation-charity-fraud-epic-proportions-analyst-charges-stunning-takedown
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ti to shilujes ili trolujes?

>Rasmussen

A pollster that RCP doesn't even use, because they're so bad.

Yawn. I'll take CNN over them.

Can someone tell me what an allepo is?

+4 is not winning, that's a landslide victory for Trump.

Adjusting the independent sample to a realistic number alone will give Trump more than 4 points, most likely (I haven't seen a single poll use enough independents)

Turnout alone would put Trump ahead

Non-voters entering the field alone would put Trump ahead

Assuming the voting won't be rigged, then Hillary will need to be +15 in the polls to be +4 in the actual election.

TRUMP: “PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE DON’T SMASH PHONES WITH HAMMERS”

infowars.com/trump-people-who-have-nothing-to-hide-dont-smash-phones-with-hammers/

Julian Assange: We Have Thousands of Cables Hillary Signed with “C” for Confidential- She Told FBI She Didn’t Know What It Meant

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/julian-assange-thousands-hillary-cables-signed-c-classified-yet-told-fbi-didnt-know-meant/

Trump says Putin 'a leader far more than our president'

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37303057

"Clinton Foundation Is Charity Fraud Of Epic Proportions", Analyst Charges In Stunning Takedown

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-07/clinton-foundation-charity-fraud-epic-proportions-analyst-charges-stunning-takedown

>sage

THIS

independents are being under polled on purpose
Its that simple

Pack up the tent time for perpetual sand nigger destruction under Hillary.

you always do this, yet you never learn.
a group won't simply turn to another side in this amount, nor will change it in one day. after any Trump lead, you always bring the advantage to Hillary in a way that is just not possible, not explainable.

in one word: pathetic

unshopped pic

>Serbia
sage

Based Hillary is only leading by 4...in a Rasmussen poll...

Oh god...it's over...she's really going to lose...what will I do without my CTR checks...

I doubt polls are even accurate. What's to stop someone from lying when polled just to fuck with them?

just enjoy the moment and cash out while we can, I'm doing the same thing

All that being said, how do you explain the betting odds?

Betting companies have money to lose. They don't really have any biases. And since they're massive companies, I'm sure they aren't stupid and already know the ins and outs of the election.

pic related

It is worth noting however, when I put £100 on Trump to win, the odds were 3/1 for him. This was around 2 months ago.

Кoјa јe cвpхa твoг живoтa?

The people who take these polls are biased, in who they ask, in how they compile and present
They have been consistently wrong by a big margin since at least 2010 over here , like 20% wrong!

i don't trust any of these polls simply because i don't see 1 in 20 people changing their vote in the span of a week when nothing has even happened

Betting odds were against Brexit as well.

THATS NOT A COUGH DROP
FUCK
EWW

Well...2 months until election day. That first debate seems like yesterday. Whether Trump wins or loses the absolute shitshow that will go down here on election night will be a wonder to behond.

Shilla. Nikom nikad ne odgovara na srpskom.