I'm converting to Judaism to marry a jewess

I'm converting to Judaism to marry a jewess.

What do you niggers think about that?

Have fun living your whole life with a mutilated dick for money

Sage and reported

>converting to Judaism
I think your trips speak for themselves
>666

Nothing new for you, satan

>666
>Leaf
No wonder.

please don't. we don't want lefies in here

Do you plan to cut your dick now?

>I'm converting to Judaism to marry a jewess.
>666
>yfw

Why? Serious question.

What's wrong with them?

>666

A

we don't want the left to ruin our nation.

Why though? Many of the main driving forces within the west for leftist causes are Jewish people. I thought this was your beliefs.

globalists are not our people.

Considering it's basically the same as Christianity without the retardism of the trinity and the blatant SJW'ing of the high sparrow himself, Jesus. I see no problem with it.

> converting to Judaism
>666
Good job leaf.

Why is that? They are Jewish though, how are they not your people? Don't you want peace in the middle east so those countries aren't trying to fight you all?

I think it's stupid

Soros would be disappointed with you

we do, but with a Palestine, there will be way more terror. our religion and history bound us to this place. our traditions culture and values all came from here. we worked on this land for ages, and made a 1st world country, somewhere we can call home. why should we give all of that away?

Last days as a goyim?
Eat lots of pork and cheeseburgers m8

I don't like your people here but I'm all for the sionism I wish you will succeed in Isreal and all your diaspora will alyah and fuck off.

Also I love to bait the muslims with the six-day war wikipedia page, thanks for that greatest ally.

Play all sides
Will all the time

Because every westernized nation is doing the exact same thing at the moment.

You do realize why so many people on here hate Israel, right?

Just in case you don't, here are some cliffs.

- What you just stated, is something westernized nations have been doing for hundreds of years.

- The reason you stated for not wanting globalism, are the exact same reasons most westernized citizens don't want it either.

- The people who are influencing this unwanted change upon westernized nations, also tend to be Jewish (the same people that dwell within your country).

- For some reason though, even though it is Jews who are spearheading this whole "globalism" agenda, Israel is off limits.

- So basically, they are doing to us (your biggest allies), what you specifically just stated you wouldn't want done to your own country.

To end this, surely you can see the correlation as to why a lot of members on here hate Israel, right? I understand that not everyone knows/supports this, but this whole situation is a little odd, right? Can you agree with that statement?

you think its easy goy? its gonna take you 10 years

six-day war? What is this? Link please?

we never wanted this to happen to you. we hate them as well. and Israel is not off limit at all. they are encouraging the entire "free Palestine" thing.

It basically was Hitler stomping poland blitzkrieg 1.5, only with Israel stomping Egypt

what the fuck are you talking about ?

they've just been occupying someone else's country for most of a century adn continually expanding

jews have been pushing multiculturalism forever

have you ever heard of Emma Lazarus ?

well, here in Israel, we are nationalists to the core. we want somewhere we can call home, and to live in peace. but we cannot because we are surrounded with sandniggers

Yeah, I've heard of a few groups here and there popping up, but are they really pushing liberalism in Israel? I mean "real" liberalism. Abortion, Race-mixing, Open-borders, transsexualism being taught to 4 year olds, allowing 4 year olds being able to be put on unnatural hormone therapy to change their natural levels, brainwashing the children throughout their schools to have sex, become Marxists, the promotion of pedophilia/bestiality/etc., etc., etc.?

That's why a lot of people have problems with Jews in general.

I get it, a lot of you over there probably don't have any knowledge of this going on at all. Nor would most of you probably support it either. That being said, if a certain group, say Muslims, were doing this very thing to Israel (even if it wasn't all of them), do you think you'd probably begin to feel a certain way about the majority of them?

Just an honest question brah.

The Americans and Soviets fought a proxy war where Israel absolutely shithoused several Muslim nations and took a bunch of territory.

>but are they really pushing liberalism in Israel? I
yes. and even more by putting shit like sex-ed in kids TV . they got sued and jailed for that.

>do you think you'd probably begin to feel a certain way about the majority of them?

they already stab our people in the streets, they are a literal cancer.

Not worth it bro, your kids will be jewish and your own heritage will be at best ignored and at worst ridiculed.
Find a nice Waspy girl or something.

Is that basically what it's called? The Six Day War? I'll look it up. It sounds pretty interesting to be honest. I always wondered why Russia tended to side with the shitstains over Israel.

>they already stab our people in the streets, they are a literal cancer.

Well, we certainly don't disagree on that.

All I'm saying, is just keep in mind what your allies might be thinking. If Israel itself were to publicly come out against stuff like this (or its citizens at least), stuff like that tends to go a long way.

I'm Jewish btw. lol

you can literally look what Israel is really life and find the truth in about 30 seconds or so. although we hate them, Arabs here are more free than in any other country in the middle east

Good luck man, I'm envious. Jewish girls are high status and you should be glad you got one.

They also push multiculturalism. Just not in Israel.

does she have nice tits at least?

Yeah, I've seen a lot of videos actually. I was thinking about taking a trip out to Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, maybe check out the Eilat.

I've actually been seeing a lot about European Jews immigrating to Israel (specifically from France).

I am glad my family moved out of Germany when we did though. They said the antisemitism is beginning to rise a lot in Europe (that was 10 years ago).

you might as well go to Jerusalem instead. but remember that the cities are just one part of Israel. in the south there is a desert, in the middle there is green all over, and in the north there is snow. every city is different.

Have fun living without the tip of your penis.

I think this is not pertinent to world news and politics.

I divorced my wife who was 100% German ancestry for a Jewess. Good choice OP.

Well, during the time of our immigration, Israels immigration policies weren't exactly so lenient and you didn't have as many welcoming programs as you do now.

Like, we don't know Hebrew. Only English, Germany, and some Spanish. Hebrew is a difficult language, no?

I have seen a lot of documentaries on your farming facilities and the housing you're now building in the disputed area. It looks as if the economy is booming over there too. There tend to be a lot of tech start up companies arising out of Tel Aviv, no?

>Like, we don't know Hebrew. Only English, Germany, and some Spanish. Hebrew is a difficult language, no?

it is, but you will be just fine. the numbers are the same, and 90% of the people here can talk English.

>I have seen a lot of documentaries on your farming facilities and the housing you're now building in the disputed area. It looks as if the economy is booming over there too. There tend to be a lot of tech start up companies arising out of Tel Aviv, no?

yup.

>Israel just wanted peace
>we dindu nuffin
>they started it by reacting to our expulsion of arabs in accordance with the plan that wasn't accepted
>Deir Yassin had it coming

>you might as well go to Jerusalem instead. but remember that the cities are just one part of Israel. in the south there is

Really? Why do so many people know English? I figured most of you would probably know Arabic.

Your choice. I think Judaism is an alright religion with good morals and similar to Christian values.

are you getting cut tho

If I was going to take a guess, I'd probably say not. lol