For the Man who has Nothing
Perchance to Arrow

Link me, friend?

>no link to last thread
Got a magnet, at least?
Also, have this.

magnet?? i missed it feels bad

Ah yes

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:bc155e97db2735230511131cc8da2df0b68608fb&dn=Arrow.S05E08.HDTV.x264-LOL

Thoughts? Ratings? I thought it was a bit predictable, solid and fun though. The problem was there was a serious conflict of tone - do we have the celebratory 100th episode? Or a crossover? Both together kinda distract from either.

This also, if they're trying to bring back in their audience of nerds/folks who watch the other shows, this wasn't a great example of how Arrow's become great again.

That said, that Supergirl/Flash wombo combo got me wet.

Tom Welling and the Smallville Justice League as the Crime Syndicate special 3.5 night crossover event when

I liked it. Would've liked it more if Ray had his actual fiance with him rather than Felicity, just because it would've amped up his stakes and made him leaving more of a show on how he's a logical guy who is willing to accept being in an illogical place.

Also wished that Deathstroke got unmasked. Seeing Slade shit talk Ollie like Meryln and Darhk did would've been great.

In general, I liked seeing the parents again. Wish Walter was there, but at least he got mentioned. I wanted the Dominator ship to be a little more imposing than just hallways, and the nerf gun looking energy thrower was just silly.

Cisco was fun, and he had some good commentary on names/tech guy making movie references being a cliche. Wild Dog didn't really get an arc, but I do like how nobody is super on board with Supergirl just because she's present.

Looking forward to tomorrow. I can't say I'm loving Invasion, but I do like having a reason to feel some hype to watching every show if only to see how they play into one another.

webms incoming. Any requests?

I believe there was talk in the last thread of felicibutt in a blue dress

That Tommy reference talking about the actor's doctor show.

I missed the episode, how was it?

spaceship chase scene

FUCK. Well I can't seem to get vlc to not record like dogshit. I'll see what I can do about making a big batch of cool webms tomorrow before Legends.

When did you realize Thea and Arrow have the best chemistry and need to start dating asap?

>Over 900 replies

Jesus Christ!

>he never goes into flash talkback threads

I certainly don't. Flash sucks.

And yet you're here.

I know Flash tends to get high number of replies. But Arrow talkback threads, even this season when the show has been getting back on track, hasn't been getting much attention. It's surprising that there's so much hype given the apathy.

Is the cyborg lady a character in the comics? I googled her name and nothing came up.

It's a crossover with Flash. You're gonna get those posters coming in.

Why do you care? You don't read comics.

>tfw Aqua will never be your little sister
>tfw Aqya will never be your bug sister

True, but getting Flash level of attention is pretty phenomenal, given how much Sup Forums loves to bitch about Arrow.

Why so angry?

What? I've been reading comics since the Return of Superman. I thought it might be Doctor Cyber, at first, but she's WW. She looked like Cyborg's female doppelganger, but that one is probably embargoed too.

>drop Arrow last season due it being overwhelmingly shit
>guess I'll check out this crossover episode
>Arrow is still just as terrible as it ever was
How can one show just continue to be so bad for so long. Glad I didn't pick it back up for season 5.

Season 5 hasn't been nearly as bad as the last two.

the feels were too strong

I don't usually can't watch it until 3h after it airs, dont wanna get spoiled

Roy looks so awful when it pans over him

Forgettable episode, but I got angry after I realised Laurel is dead and Ollie will never live a happy life fighting crime with her and making chile under the guise of Sherwood Florist.

I'm sure they pasted his head onto another person's body.

So what happened so far? I've missed all of S5 and the crossover

Just watched it. HOLY SHIT. Fucking great. Even as a stand-alone-story.

tfw 2/3 episodes have been standalones with 10mins of crossover fun.

Sara being sexy

The cross over bits are the worst parts

the boss rush fight scene

the embargo doesnt exist anymore, hence why Deadshot returned in Arrow and Superman was in Supergirl

Good episode overall but they could've improved certain bits to make the stakes more personal.

Example:
1) Ray could've fought Hawkman because he boned Hawkgirl when Hawkman was not-dead-but-kinda-dead
2) Diggle could've fought Andy
3) Manu should've shown his face and call Oliver a kid
4) Routh should've been given more screentime and not be treated as a glorified extra

Also, TOMMMYYY ;'(

I seriously cannot understand why people are bitching about Cisco. He's got a valid reason to be mad at Barry, it's not like he can just get over his brother being dead in a day. Plus he's still helping out, he's just not particularly interested in pretending to be friends with the guy he's got legit resentment towards.

>Thea finally does what I wanted her to do for the entirety of season 4
Of course it's an alien VR and it's too late now, but it's the thought that counts.

I'm glad the Arrow crossover was the way it was.

Flash was a disappointment desu. I feel this whole thing has been over ambitious. Seems like some world ending finale kind of situation. But after all this and then you go back to Savitar and Prometheus? Lol.

But yeah I would much rather have a smaller threat that requires everyone but isn't CGI heavy.

Oh but gotta love how they creatively used all the characters.

Oh and Cisco is the Felicity of DCTV this season

>But after all this and then you go back to Savitar and Prometheus? Lol

That's like complaining about how Batman fights Kite-Man after stopping the end of the world on a company crossover. Completely inane.

>end of the world

more like the end of all reality

x264 : magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3865F363F8308EC3D537214E5DD5EEFFD3018344&dn=%5Bzooqle.com%5D%20Arrow%20S05E08%20720p%20HDTV%20X264-DIMENSION%20%5Beztv%5D

x265 : magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1DC56C47B1A606893E854CA82C5E31182DBCA5CD&dn=%5Bzooqle.com%5D%20Arrow%20S05E08%20720p%20HDTV%20x265%20HEVC%20225MB%20-%20ShAaNiG

PS2 Roy

Nice for arrow fans to get nostalgic over Season 1 & Season 2. Others probably hated it

Flash stopped having over 600 posts in the talkback threads since season 2

Arrow used to have 1000 posts in each talkback threads to at one point

>I would much rather have a smaller threat that requires everyone but isn't CGI heavy.
Explain what sort of threat CW could possibly use that would require Supergirl, Firestorm and the Atomic to be there, and NOT require the use of CG.

Batman

Superboy Prime

A hurricane

A holiday special where they fill in one year for santa.

>Arrow used to have 1000 posts in each talkback threads to at one point

Man, Arrow season 2 was the hypest shit. Crazy ass Slade shit was the best.

>CH-CH-CHOOOSSEEE!!!!

Wait so the aliens languages is based on some hebrew? Are the Dominators space Jews?

>want to destroy everything
>literally blue-pill people
Naturally

Music Meister

Kek i want this as long as it's not canon

I dunno, this episode really went out of it's way to hammer home that Laurel is the one for him.

There's an upcoming episode called "Second Chances". KC is going to be in more episodes, at least on other shows at least, so there's a little hope.

Fuck these haters, this was a great episode. Yeah, the Black Mercy has been done before, but unlike Clark and Kara, Ollie's life is pretty shit and he got so many people killed.

They could pull it was a dream but zoom out to some totem that makes it plausible that it occurred

I'm only half-way done with the episode right now but I have to say, so far this has been an excellent take on For the Man Who Has Everything. I already know I'm going to miss Moira when this is over. This is MUCH better than the Flash episode.

>Episode was a complete 10/10, except for when it cut back to the actual alien invasion plot and dived to 5/10
Still one of, if not the best episode of the CWverse.

i completely agree. honestly one of the best for me.

>There's an upcoming episode called "Second Chances". KC is going to be in more episodes, at least on other shows at least,

What happened to her Earth-2 counterpart anyway?

this all but confirms Based Manu is not coming back, otherwise he would've appeared this episode

I like the meme about Tommy Merlyn being a doctor as a reference to his acting gig

She's locked up in STAR Labs dungeon.

The problem is they should've made this a movie direction, you have 4 shows which run ~40 mins

Actually they canned the supergirl part, so basically 2 hours of content over 3 shows. They didn't need to have each shows regulars appear more than others in the respective episode

Power Girl leading the Crime Syndicate

It would require stunt doubles and CGI to have actors on the screen twice and of course certain power effects

Earth-2 is this multiverse's Earth-Three. Didn't seem to be any Ultras.

It's an infinite multiverse

Have them come from some random Earth like Earth 25 or 616

he did though, that was him

Has Dahrk shown up more this season than Malcolm and Laurel even though their actors have those special universe regular contracts?

I disagree.

What would their Crime Syndicate be anyway? Evil Kara, evil Barry, evil Oliver, evil Firestorm?

yeah you're right. The feral wolf and supergirl relationship was in desperate need to be explored. I'm glad they went there.

if that was him why wouldn't he talk or show his face? It was obviously just a stunt double standing in

I watched Supergirl when CBS still had it. I kind of liked it.
But I never really picked it up again after CW picked it up, even thought I thought it sounded promising. Since I missed the premiere and have been kind of busy with unrelated stuff.

But damn, the new Supergirl season is amazing. The CW knows how to handle it.

Naked beefcake Ollie.

Power Girl
The Hood
Godspeed (can't use Zoom or Reverse-Flash again)
Black Siren
Deathstorm
Dwarfstar

You can even use Katie Cassie and Robbie Amell for Black Siren and Deathstorm to save on the cost of duplicating too many actors

Throw in a White Martian, evil alien Hawkperson, evil Vixen and evil Steel for good measure

If Supergirl is from another universe does that mean the arrowverse doesn't have a krypton or is there a doppelganger of supergirl/man on their earth who are just lazy bums not saving anyone?

>Flash was a disappointment desu.
I liked this episode. But for me it's the reverse.
I was very pleased with the Flash episode, while this one felt a bit like a let down. And I say that even though I feel like the latest Arrow season has really gotten back on its feet finally.

>webms incoming. Any requests?
Savitar beating the shit out of Barry from the previous Flash episode.

Thanagarians and the Dominators exist on arrowverse Earth-1

So presumably so did Krypton. Whether this means that it was never destroyed or Clark and Kara's pods never made it to Earth is anyone's guess. But it doesn't look like there's been much alien activity on Earth before the Dominators and the asteroids that carried the Nth metal

Arrowverse Superman and Supergirl might not have started their careers yet or Krypton might not have been destroyed.

Requesting Sara death striking Deathstroke

Or maybe Clark's ship crashed with no survivors

the aliens are jews

Like this?

Only reason I got excited about this episode was to see Manu. Why would they tease me like that?

Still got some feels from the scenes with Ollie and his parents

him and tommy im pretty sure

hey Marc I heard that Arrows 100th episode is coming up. I'm kind of in between projects at the moment so I can show up any time... Marc?

Yes. Exactly like that. Thanks.

What's Marc's problem, really?

This one?
Also does Supergirl constantly have a fan in front of her?
Plus how many times does she pose in this episode? Is it that frequent in her own show?
And how does Barry not explode that girl with his punch?

He beats up Barry the way Barry beats up normal people. How the hell is Barry gonna beat him? Or are they setting Wally up to do it since they keep saying how amazing he is and that he's faster than Barry was