Why did marty get so defensive over rust mowing his lawn?

Why did marty get so defensive over rust mowing his lawn?

Why did Marty microwave that baby?

The Yellow King was a lawn mower man. Marty sensed Rust turning to the dark side by also mowing a lawn.

It wasn't about the lawn. It was about overstepping boundaries. Let someone mow your lawn and the next thing you know they're fucking your wife.

that undermines him as a man in the eyes of her wife and daughters. Also Rust exudes a lot of virile sexual energy

a man mows his own lawn & fuxks his own wife. lrn2metaphor bud.

This & this. Its some baby boomer macho man
Sup Forums bullshit. When you mow another mans lawn it implies you fuck his wife. or something like that.

Rust did nothing wrong

>It wasn't about the lawn. It was about overstepping boundaries. Let someone mow your lawn and the next thing you know they're fucking your wife.

But i'm pretty sure he was just mowing the lawn

t. beta pushovers

He was a closeted homosexual

>Controlling your own domain is "Sup Forums bullshit"
Barely any Sup Forums poster rents or owns their own living space.

This is hardly Sup Forums bullshit, if another man is mowing your lawn and taking care of the house it's a primal, basic, attack at your ability to do so.

There's nothing more to it, someone else has stepped into your domain of responsibilities. It's not a fucking favor.

He said he likes mowing his lawn

Yeah it is. Free stuff is cool.

was it autism?

*plows your lawn and mows your wife*

It's kinda like when my mom does my laundry and cleans my room.

is Marty in A WHEELCHAIR OR SOMETHING?! no, Rust was seducing his wife, he wanted her since EP1

The lawn was a metaphor for wife pussy.

Why didn't he just get astroturf if Marty hates having his lawn mowed so much?

Mental problems. I'd be happy if some old emofuck mowed my lawn.

would you be happy if he also emofucked your wife?

emos can't fuck thats why they're emos

What about successful lawn mowing businesses?

>"B-but we pay them so its different!"

Oh so you pay another man to 'fuck your wife'.

>"N-no that's not what i meant, let me just go ask Sup Forums and r/redpill about this again"

>The lawn was a metaphor for wife pussy.

Sounds like cuck thinking to me

but you yourself decided you didn't want to do it, didn't have time for it or whatever, and paid someone else to do it with your own earned money (presumably)

that's not the same as someone just coming up and mowing your lawn without you asking, you're still the one who decided whether it got mowed or not

This. Also, we all "project" and see our own faults in others. Marty, a cheater, is hypersensitive to the possibility of his wife cheating with a Rust when he sees Rust taking on a husband-fatherly role. Also, earlier in that episode there were some thoughts exchanged about psychological boundaries and limits. That's really the "theme" of the entire episode.

because you have to protect a lawn like this one

Autism: the thread.

It's like another man shaving your pubes for you.

Trips of truth

except he actually did fuck his wife

Between men, mowing each other's lawns means a degree of intimacy that Marty didn't want with his partner. Police work is dangerous. Marty was afraid to let Rust get too close in case one day he lost him. Marty puts up a tougb exterior, but inside he's a scared, sensitive guy.
All the analysis about infidelity and jealousy is pleb tier and surface level.

This guy gets it.