Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X8m0Rqsn0vU
youtube.com/watch?v=ASUNWpUb3_k
youtube.com/watch?v=HbiPFhyQ3_U
animefeet.wikia.com/wiki/Miracle_Grohe
youtube.com/watch?v=4On14MnZEs0
youtube.com/watch?v=OGqvjGXSjRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe I'm in the ultra ultra ultra minority here, but I.... err, liked Squirrel Boy. It had sly sarcastic humor and a platinum voice cast.

It was the last good cartoon that Cartoon Network made imo, before Jew Snyder took over in 2007 and stuff like Chowder, Flapjack, Johnny test, Total drama island, and Out of Jimmy's Head came in.

Too bad CN canned it way too soon after only 2 seasons

I'd say you are in the minority by a long shot. Squirrel Boy had the most unoriginal writing of any cartoon I've seen and some of the ugliest animation.

Chowder and Flapjack were good (kinda interesting how one wouldn't be able to tell the dire straits CN was in if you only looked at their flagship CN Studios shows)

Watched both if these voluntarily growing uo. Baby Looney Tunes was especially comfy on sick days. Where's my contrarian award?

My nigga. Without fail Baby Looney Tunes was ALWAYS on and usually for a long ass block every time you were sick.

I loved this show what are you on about

Does anybody know the name of the show that came on early mornings, not sure what channel but they fought giant bugs. It was an animated or 3d animated show from idk 2000 give or take 3 or so years. It wasn't that good, or at least I was never alert enough to enjoy it. I only watched it at a friend's house in the morning waiting on the bus to arrive.

SO IT WASN'T JUST ME WHO LOVED THIS WHEN THEY'RE SICK

Roughnecks?

I watched it when i was sick but I didn't like it. There just wasn't anything else on.
Remember the episode where they accidentally call some guy from another country and the grandma just talks to him like it's no big deal?

Oh wait, Roughnecks probably wouldn't be on in the morning.

Insektors, maybe?

youtube.com/watch?v=X8m0Rqsn0vU

I remember that, as well as the feather fairy episode

Not just when you're sick. When you had to go to a doctor or dentist appointment and was allowed to stay at home. Shit was so cash. It was this and Tom and Jerry.

>Roughnecks
maybe but I don't think so, I thought it was on one of the local channels not Scifi.

youtube.com/watch?v=ASUNWpUb3_k

Those were the best days

Baby Looney Tunes and everything on PBS Kids.

I swear I've seen this post before. am I going insane?

Nah it was humans fighting insects, I don't remember the Starship Trooper looking aliens being in it, I remember big blue bugs though that could be wrong. This was at like 5 in the morning weekdays.

youtube.com/watch?v=HbiPFhyQ3_U

Still better than this shit.

GAHHH!

DON'T DO THIS TO ME!

The nightmare of having only bad shows on at the same time. It was particularly bad during those years. Why is this allowed to happen? Wouldn't it make more sense to play your good shows during the time slots when your opponents are playing bad shows? There would be less competition.

I'm the only guy here who liked this show.

Hmm, ok. Do you recall what the channel was, if the humans looked like marines (or any other details about them), if it was made to look cartoony or realistic, or anything else? Even a small detail could help.

Also, what is local for you? What country?

remember when adult swim picked this up, ran it for a few weeks then dropped it forever? weird how a show with so much talent was so bland

ᴵ ᶫᶦᵏᵉᵈ ᶦᵗ

They had a great team but didn't know how to used them. really sad.

USA and i think realistic. It's hard to remember a lot about it because while I watched it some it was always when I was half asleep on my friend's couch drifting in and out of sleep. The place where they were fighting was really barren landscape with caves I think.

Well, you said you weren't sure if it was CG or not... could it have been Invasion America?

How about the violence level? Were they using lasers, or hand-to-hand combat? Were the aliens bipedal? Did they crawl? Fly?

Sorry to ask so many questions, I just enjoy trying to figure this shit out.

>Invasion America
Nope. And I remember the aliens being CG but idk if everything was. The aliens were like big insects, not bipedal. Some looked like big blue grubs I think.

Miracle Grohe is hot, and that's about the only nice thing I can say about this show.

Crap, I've run out of ideas and questions to ask. Don't think I can help you with this one.

No. Must be copypasta

The only thing that comes to mind is Spider Riders, though that's Sup Forums.

WHAT IS GOING ON, I ONLY EVER WATCHED THAT SHIT WHEN I WAS HOME SICK.

No your not!It's a crime this didn't have more episodes.

wow now that's wacky

What is it?

God tier theme

Watched voluntarily, what's my "prize"?

I just leave this here for cartoons people do want.

How was this show? I was "too old" when it aired and was already sick of the baby versions of everything from the 90's. I assumed only toddlers and babyfurs watched it. Does it have anything beyond that?

>on tumblr cause a lot of artists I like have blogs there
>for some reason this show starts getting talked about for a few weeks
>had never heard of it before that but kind of want to watch it now
>mainly because the concept of taking Looney Toons and making them edgy seems so stupid it has to be seen to be believed

So what would I be in for if I watched it?

The 90's was the XTREME era with catchphrases and over the top radical action. The 00's was the dark and edgy era that had Shadow the Hedgehog, goths, Invader Zim. Now imagine that dark and edgy theme but obviously still for kids.

I forgot this show existed, it feels familiar maybe I saw it on Teletoon.

Same, I feel like those that didn't are the older posters

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't half the board make that thread redundant?

It was a nice show

I watched it and loved it. Now what?

>Cartoons you watched only because you were too goddamn lazy to use your thumb to change the channel.

id watch it even when i wasn't sick.

edgy

I want to fuck that cat

Well yeah, Iggy Pop

That tumor you'll find out about next month.

*drum roll*

I wonder if there is any lewds of her floating around. Also this is like the second thing that popped up when googling her
animefeet.wikia.com/wiki/Miracle_Grohe

I'M BUGS FUCKIN' BUNNY MOTHER FUCKER.

>animefeet.wikia

Does Peggy Hill have an article on there? She had best anime feet.

This show wasn't terrible, but one episode (the class president election episode) was far and away better than any other episode in the series. It's just absurd how much better than the rest of the show that one episode was.

I dunno I thought it was very funny.

They knew.
youtube.com/watch?v=4On14MnZEs0

>when you don't have cable and this is the only animated show on in the evening

canadian tv sucked

related

>not tazmania
This entire list is shit.
Tiny Toons is shit as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=OGqvjGXSjRQ
See how long you can survive the intro

>Tiny Toons
>patrician
>sharing a space with Duck Dodgers

wasn't there someone who had a thing for this show and it ended up getting canned due to the sick fuck???

Why do I feel like I've seen this yet I have no memory of it? Is this the remnant of some elder god's whisper buried in humanity's collective unconsciousness?

It was on Fox Kids around the same time Power Rangers in Space/Lost Galaxy was on. Depending on how old you were back then you probably have some kind of dormant sense-memories.

That makes sense, I was in 4th or 5th grade during Space and my memory of that period is fuzzy.

Tiny Toons is the best show on that list of spinoffs. Got the most episodes, got a movie, and a long list of video games. And it was Tiny Toons that shifted things into Animaniacs era of marvelous cartoons where the others shows didn't leave any sort of legacy or lasting effect on the world. Tiny Toon Adventures is by far the most successful Looney Tunes spinoff and only hipsters talk shit about it.

would bang

i remember having to get up early as a kid and this would be the only thing that was on,the pale girl was cute

>Revamped for the nineties!
>So much more exciting!

But the writing is really just awful.
It's not a good cartoon from that standpoint. The animation only ever shines when TMS is doing it, and the characters are largely obnoxious. Just because a show receives multiple mediocre video games and a decent DTV movie doesn't mean it was good.

I actually used to wait till like 3am to watch this show, I don't even know why but my guess is that I just didn't wanted to go to bed earlier...

a show about poor kids who go to high school by the guys from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia