Why is it so hard to move to a different country?

Why is it so hard to move to a different country? Why can't you just buy a plane ticket, fly over there, and start applying to positions once the plane hits the ground? Why do you need to go through all of this inane work visa bullshit?

Not everyone is happy with the country they were born in. It should be easier for them to move to a another country, but the way the rules are setup, it's obvious they were meant to keep people out.

This is why I'm for a new world order and a one world government. It will erase borders and allow people to move about the world freely.

If a man in Jamaica wants to move to Scotland and become a resident there, the only barrier to entry should be a passport and a plane ticket. He should be able to go over there and take any job he can get hired for, and apply to become a permanent resident when he's been there a long enough time without causing any trouble and paying whatever the local taxes are.

Trapping people in their countries of origin should be a violation of human rights.

You think serial killers should be allowed to come here to escape prison sentences in their countries of origin?

As much as I would like this to actually happen it fails to take into account the fact that people are horrendously tribalistic. Narcissism of Minor Difference, senpai.

Thing is: wildly different people moving into your society impose a negative externality on you through social capital. Also, the "overall gains" economists always talk about are considering both the residents and the migrants. If you look at each group separately, you see the migrants gain a lot and the residents lose a little.

>Not everyone is happy with the country they were born in. It should be easier for them to move to a another country
Why should my tax dollars pay for someone else's well-being if they contribute nothing back?

Tell you what, you work and deposit your pay check into my bank account and I'll do nothing. That's the type of government you want.

I think we'd all like to hit that

high test
i
g
h
t
e
s
t

ha! norway hunting whales again.
colour me not surprised.

Source
> source

>fiancee lives in America, long distance
>the hell that is trying to legally migrate to the U.S.
>happy to pay taxes, work hard and do my share just to be with her and raise a family
>leftists tell me illegals should get priority and they can't see how it affects me and my partner and other people in my situation
>still going to be at least six months until I am able to get there
>I have to wait at least a year to work even a retail job legally while illegals are getting tax free money and free passes

How do you American's do it? How do you manage to put up with these people in your own country? I hope Trump wins or I'm fucked.

Listen here you whiny overgrown baby piece of shit Americunt, ohhhh why don't we live in a dream world where there are no borders and everyone just fuckin runs amok? Why don't you consider the fact that there are many out there that were not born into Americunt privilege that work their asses off, use their personal ingenuity, and find ways to be better than the average Americunt, just so they can move to yuor country and exploit you as theor labor once they set up a hotel, donut shop or quickie mart? The boundaries help to weed out the weak from the fit, as you slowly get fat and die off day by day while the man of ignoble birth starts drinking your drink and screwing your women in front of you.

That is one of the most disgusting asses ive ever seen.

Sauce plz

I'm sorry. we're not allowed to post 4-year olds here.

Because you aren't shitskin.

one of the worst things about the site desu

>Be an eurofag
>Want to move to another EU country

shill

R
A
R
E

Because people from lesser societies pillage, murder, rape etc.

Nothing good comes from people not meant for the first world.

Would smash pretty hard to be honest. I like fat asses.

Gimme a bag of weed and she would bleed from that pussy. She is rly fat yes but thats only whale hunting I aprove, YOU HEAR THAT YOU FUCKIN GOOKS AND NIPS?

what is the source of this famous .gif, btw?

It's because your parents didn't make it. They made the shithole you're attempting to flee from.

One thing I don't understand is why is it so hard for a Canadian whose ancestry is English to move to England, but the floodgates are open to Indians and other shitskins. Fucking sucks. I literally have blood relative buried there. Not fair!

THICCE

I'm looking to get a job in consulting which is a universal practice and firms have offices in nearly every major city across the world. I'm hoping that I get a consulting job so I could readily transfer to another branch in the Anglo sphere

Learn Chinese then you can be the Chinese liaison guy for a big company and go live in China.

If you don't regret it within a year I'll give you my anal virginity.

That is a retarded statement and you know it faggot

Thank you for correcting the record with your painfully progressive opinion, comrade.

$0.36 has been deposited into your account.

All the blue-gummed porch monkeys and bomb-making camel jockeys salute you.

Sauce me

You have to go back.

Fucking spic.

you people like morbidly obese girls like this

what the fuck

This is the problem with whites. They're not fair to their own people. Jews on the other hand are very welcoming to their own no matter where they come from and let them into their country with open arms. Sad that many European countries aren't the same way. As far as I know, I'm 100% German (Pennsylvania Dutch), but I'm not eligible for quick access to a German passport despite my ancestry being from there.

With a bat full of rusted nails and fencing.

If someone feels that there should be no restrictions whatsoever on who can enter the country, and checks should not be put in place to inconvenience people in order to screen them, then it is not retarded in any way.

Those looking to escape the law in their own country would naturally choose a country which is welcoming and non-restrictive. Belgium's law against any form of wiretapping or spying on the people has made Brussels a hotbed for terrorist activity, as a real world example.

Source on girl? Please

Living in the West as middle eastern is strange. On one hand you get to escape misery, on the other hand you are made to be a terrorist, curious about your activities and having an integration status bar over your head. Best to live somewhere else where people don't feel like you being a burden.

>A FUCKING CASTLE

Why would you even move to western in the first place? Just stay where you are jesus fuck

Western Euros and white Americans, heed my call and move to Serbia.

pros:
>dirt cheap real estate
>you can literally have a homestead with amenities starting as cheap as like 7k euros.
>friendly population (Serbs love guests)
>good friends, beautiful women
most importantly
>emerging market for almost anything, we lack a lot of products and the creativity and drive to start business
>margins for profit are huge

The bureaucracy will kill you though. Use a lawyer acting as a proxy buyer so as not to expose yourself too much, business here isn't as frictionless like in the West and a local you trust could handle matters correctly.

If this retarded as fuck balkanoid population needs supplanting I would rather it be civilized Europeans and Americans than refugees that will inevitably be stuck here.

Just marry her, nigga.

I'm in a similar situation (except want her to come here instead of me going to the US) and have the same reoccurring rage thoughts about how hundreds of thousands of darkies with no education, can't speak English, and most likely won't integrate and end up becoming criminals can freely travel to any European country they want, but an educated American that wants to work and can speak English literally cannot emigrate to Europe unless they have a job sponsor already (though this is still a long process in most countries) or get married (something serious people wait for, but sure as hell gets abused by people looking to just immigrate, essentially making that system fucking stupid as well)

Literally fuck this gay Earth

Is Egypt that bad? I went there once and it just seemed like a Muslim version of Greece. Though that was before the arab spring

How hard is it to emigrate to Serbia if you aren't from the EU?

>America wanting to leave his country at this glorious moment.
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

Serbia is great if you stay the fuck away from Belgrade desu.