Are Slavs white...

Are Slavs white? My gf is Turkish but she is doing >muh heritage and since she's Lulgarian and Slelvakian too she claims she's white. She was born in the United States though.

you forgot to change ak with m4a1

Thanks Turkbro but do they use those? She was also very offended by the picture I chose but who cares. Do you consider yourself white? Also, nice dubs.

Some Slavs are whiter than others

West Slavs at the top
>Czechs
>Poles
>Slovaks

Then East Slavs
>Russians
>Ukrainians

Followed by South Slavs
>Slovenes
>Serbs
>Croats
>Bosniaks
>FYROM's
>Bulgarians

>east slavs>south slavs
Do you really belive that croats are worse than russians or ukrainians?

East Slavs have a higher percentage of lighter haired and eyed people.

So she's Slovak and Bulgarian, does that cancel out?

Also, my dad was Lutheran-German/Parisian with blonde hair and blue eyes from a small town in Pennsylvania, my mom a Russian/German Ashkenazi Jew. Am I white or do I have no right to question her whiteness? I'm not practicing and am wholly redpilled.

Because snownigger rapebabies are better than descendants of romans (romanians excluded) amirite?

>descendants of romans
Who? Croats?

Turks have been wishing they were white since forever. Sad really.

Just as there are different sub racial groups for africans, asians and arabs. So too there are sub racial groups for whites.

Some mix and mingle with other major denomination races. Some dont.

but generally speaking, a russian that isnt a tartar or some other shitskin like that should be white enough.

They may be alcoholic, and often even violent. But that doesnt mean that they have africa DNA. It just means that they are a shitty kind of white.

Slavs are white.

Anyone who claims otherwise is a divide & conquer JIDF shill

>croats, slovenes
>worse than russians and ukrainians
Really made me think

remove kabab

Well, I see a lot of people around with Nordic features of face or Baltic origin. But some Ukrainians really look like mongol rape babies

t. maciek

yes
no more white on white wars

fuck all of you stupid kikes

When did I say they were worse?

>its another is x white thread
>of course made by our favorite 60 percent country
No, only nordids of the purest variety are white

No