INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

What a whore

>those chicken legs
Belongs in the trash.

She's still cute though. And that chinless shitskin looks like a polite little beta. Would be friends with and bang behind his back/10

Kek this time it's gonna be the minority who gets cucked

is that that pepe girl

Who?

That's probably an acceptance letter to a top tier college in his hand. This bitch is just trying to lock him down before he goes off to Yale and she goes to Florida state to fuck every guy she meets.

I don't blame the bitch tbqh

white girls cant resist that Big Arab Cock

hownew.ru

I love seeing couples like this on streets. The beta minority looks down on the ground while im checking out his girl and shes looking at me the whole time.

Feelsgoodman

Literally no idea who this 3D whore is.

Who is this whore?

Don't care. She stopped being funny about 7 months ago and she stopped making videos 2 or 3 months ago.

Her streams with this guy were extremely cringy.
Just goes to show that women can't do comedy. I only discovered her because someone said that she was the only funny woman. She's not even funny anymore.

Is that Aleppo?

Evalion was never serious about her stuff (she was rusing for attention), so you fucking faggots have no right to be surprised at being cucked (as usual)

Who is she? I dont follow autistic youtubers

Also, check out all of these repeating integers.

Is that Evalion? I thought she was for real after i saw a video of her. She seemed legit crazy desu

What the fuck are you talking about?
This isn't Evalion (Elegon). That bitch is a jewish cunt who had her videos written by a German fag. She literally admitted to wanting to bring down the evil scary Right wingers by shilling for CIA, but no one would hire her.

It's Pupinia. Doesn't even remotely looks like that jew cunt.

this desu

Is this a thing now? Is Sup Forums into youtubers?

Yes, faggot. First day here?