You guys don't actually side with Brock Turner do you

You guys don't actually side with Brock Turner do you.

Other urls found in this thread:

swimswam.com/brock-turner-testifies-says-accuser-consented-sexual-contact/
documents.latimes.com/stanford-brock-turner/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2 drunk kids fucking around
>He doesn't even pull his dick out
>National fucking news
Yeah nah, kys.

I don't know the context in detail, other than that he had rape charges against him.

I would support him if the rape accusation is of the "I regret having sex" kind of deal, or if the girl came home with him and passed out.

you don't come home to someone to get free food and stay for free.

His sentencing was accurate.

Media lied, Michelle Dauber is a snake.

Slide thread, saged.

confused because millions want to put a rapist and rape defender into white house

I'd like to think there was more to the story than that. Unfortunately I won't ever know and I don't really care.

The only time I take sides on these TV courtroom cases is when a nigger gets shot.

>one of the drunk kids was passed out and in no way consented to being touched

>girls says to finger her
>passes out right after
>he's just as drunk so doesn't notice right away

Wow such rapist much jailtime

Pretty dumb to drink so much you pass out.

You know when females drink and drive they are not given a pass because they were unable to think clearly. They are jailed and told they should have thought about making different decisions while they were still sober.

>slut who has chad ram her asshole every day has a finger slipped in while she's unconscious
>we're supposed to act as if this is a national tragedy

A speculum examination is more "violating" than what he did.

He was drunk. He couldn't consent. That women literally raped him, yet he gets the blame?

Madness!

He's probably in the wrong, but he's by no means a sexual offender of the violent sort that the media should be focusing on.

All you have is the word of him (drunk), the victim, and the 2 drunk eyewitnesses.

The victim had a BF too.

>A speculum examination is more "violating" than what he did.
Good point, this could all have been avoided had he introduced himself as Doc Turner in the first place.

Good point m8, the court is taking the word of someone who admitted they were drunk at the time.

even if it happened, it's still a non-crime

sounds like a mild molestation, not rape if penile insertion wasn't involved.

Why are there all these Brock Turner threads? No one gives a shit. Quit spamming already.

Didnt go home with him .....

Hes innocent of criminal charges in my opinion , b ut what he did is wrong

Guys a rapist and should suffer all the consequences but the media attention towards him is pure propaganda.

SJWs finally found a WHITE college rapist they've been searching for desperately and they will milk it and use it for their agenda for the next decade.

Kill yourself for the first paragraph

he dindu nuffin

I don't know the details. All I've heard he fucked a passed out girl and got caught. Enlighten me if that isn't the case.

I dunno man, if you think a woman being passed out is a free invite to wet your dick because "it's her fault for drinking so much" You're kinda scum m8

let us not forget that nate parker, a black college wrestler, was let off for gang raping a woman, hiring a private investigator to tail her and dig up dirt, and later deseminated photos of her around campus, with the caption "There goes the white girl crying rape!".

charges were dropped thanks to the college's black community coming together to point out that teh rape charge was racially motivated.
the woman never explicitly said "no", due to being unconscious due to alcohol, given to her by nate. he called multiple people to participate in her gang rape.

later this year, nate parker, also an actor and director, will be releasing a movie titled "birth of a nation", where he plays a for-profit preacher, tasked to preach to blacks. his role will be that of nat turner, the lead instigator of a black movement, where he rallied his neighborhood slaves, and killed whites, traveling from plantation to plantation, murdering men, women and children, stealing livestock and equipment, freeing slaves, and creating a mob of around 200 black slave men.

the intent of the movie is "to inspire a riotous disposition toward any and all injustice in this country (and abroad) and to promote the kind of honest confrontation that will galvanize our society toward healing and sustained systemic change."

only whites can be racist i suppose. whites are the only demographic that can get away with the inhumane treatment of others. only whites can get away with harassment.

Why let something like details get in the way of your knee jerk reaction? Let's throw the book at this rapist scumbag.

And if you think a woman should be jailed for too many DUIs just because 'it's her fault for drinking so much' you're a real piece of shit.

He didn't fuck her, he just fingered her.

When she was found she was passed out. Sup Forums assumes that she consented and passed out halfway through and he just didn't notice because y'know all women are lying whores and all that

like, for real, what is with this meme.

way back, blacks used to be proud of their heritage. now all they do is exploit it.

Many states define rape as the insertion of any foreign object into a vagina or anus against the person's will. That means, penis, finger, dildo, sharpe, doesn't matter, it's rape.

iirc, they had agreed to return to her place and fuck.

they went behind a dumpster and began. this is when she passed out.

So what you're saying is if I see a passed out women at a party it's perfectly fine for me to just ram my dick in her?

I support the death penalty for rapists, but this guy isn't s rapist.

Can I get a source on this? Everyone on Sup Forums seems to be claiming this. I've took it upon myself to find the info but came up empty handed.

If he fucked a passed out girl he is a rapist. And that's what I've heard.

If that isn't true I will re-evaluate my opinion.

However, if you don't think fucking passed out girls is rape then consider handing out your white card because you are definitely a nigger.

Are you saying that a woman should be jailed for poor decisions while drunk, especially in the context of driving?

Sup Forums unironicly supports trump
You think we won't support this fellow?

FUCKING WHITE MALE

There are actually people on Sup Forums that think white dudes should be able to pull any ol girl into and alley and fuck her because it's our right as white men.

You forget 95% of us as just as depraved and hopeless as the SJW scum were against. We're simply the opposite extreme

>Negros commit mass rape, ruining thousands of lives
>*crickets*
>ONE white dude fingers a drunk girl while being drunk himself. Girl lies about it being rape so her cucky boyfriend won't break up with her
>HANG HIM, WHITE MEN ARE MONSTERS. DESTROY ALL WHITE MALES RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The hypocrisy in leftists is astounding

He's guilty of being dumb. Sentencing seems pretty accurate

swimswam.com/brock-turner-testifies-says-accuser-consented-sexual-contact/

transcripts: documents.latimes.com/stanford-brock-turner/

Hey, how about you answer my fucking question first m8

Not in California so too bad. Sexual assault case was tried he was convicted end of story.

A

read the actual transcript. stop gobbling up the bullshit misinformation.

dumb how?

thats not what happened nigger koolaid drinker

Did you ever stop to think that maybe he was *gasp* trying to lie his way out of trouble.

You actually don't side with Bill Clinton, do you?

I don't support date rape but I also am against the people relentlessly bullying him. It's not his fault his dad could afford a good lawyer and it's not his fault that lawyer exploited the system.

He didn't fucking murder anybody, he didn't even stick his dick in her, yet the SJWs are insisting on bullying him and harassing him until he inevitably commits suicide.

*sticks out tongue* no, you

Either women are responsible enough for their actions while drunk or getting drunk to be jailed because of negligence, or they are not responsible at all and are victims. Can't have it both ways.

Nice non sequitur.

Why would he lie, that would make him guilt of purgatory

Did you ever stop to think that *gasp* thr media and instagram/twitter would lie to you? Oh wait youre a fucking cancuck

OK, great. I was simply pointing out that in many jurisdictions, even "just a finger" is legally rape.

The nigger rapist myth is a myth.

Rape isn't their problem. Shooting people is.

Perjury

JUST

Don't you have rapes to be stopping Swede?

>Stopping feminists from getting raped
Why would i do that

We love rapists now.

And why is his word more reliable than her word?

Oh right! This is Sup Forums. All women are lying whores because they don't wanna sleep with you.

Yes, and I do agree to that definition, however it is not applicable in this case.
so why muddy the waters with useless points?

If he was a black guy, Sup Forums would spam dindu nuffin meme.

It is ok when whitey does it!

yes

Now you're getting it.

So basically here's what I'm getting from this

His word is the most reliable because he's a man

Her word means nothing because she's a woman which automatically makes her an untrustworthy manipulative slut.

Am I in the ballpark?

I don't really know enough or care enough about the situation. I just don't appreciate being treated as a proxy to this faggot because of my skin color.

it seems your mind is already made up. you are a bigot.

his story lines up, is not outlandish in any way, and he has told it consistently, multiple times.
note the wikipedia article only tells the story from the outside, with nor eferences to what the accused claimed.

there is also no evidence of lying on his part.

it wasnt rape. she was conscious until he left to vomit.

theres no testimony from the woman, dude. she was so fuckign drunk, she couldnt even remember walking out of the place. holy fuck, wake up.

if he was black it wouldn't be a national headline

I have a gf who regularly sleeps with me, doesn't change the fact that women are lying whores.

that's because blacks need to stick to raping their own women, not ours.

He wasn't even charged with rape.

what bothers me about this case is in her statement the girl admits that she went to the party to watch over her little sister. instead she got shitface drunk. model citizen.

THIS

I like how you just ignore Just goes to show this is a shitty bait thread and you have zero rebuttal.

a drunk dumpsterfuck at a college party isn't rape

she got so drunk, she couldnt even remember meeting the dude, or leaving the party.
turner not only got drunk, but was conscious enough to stay awake, get permission from her, AND vomit.

but nah, hes a rapist and he shouldve gotten life in prison because he is white, an athlete, male, and a frat boy.

fuck the media. fuck the sjw's. fuck the black instigators. theyve condemned someone innocent to a life of harassment.
they can all go to hell.

In general we just think it's hysterical that the same people that are harassing this young man are mostly the same people who give Bill Clinton a pass for the same and Hillary Clinton a pass for suppressing his victims.

The issue for me is this replaced the daily Evil Conservative Woman spot on my local paper so it seems like they are just ecstatic they finally found an alleged white rapist to demonize.

read what fucking happened, they left together when she was still conscious, she picked this faggotnigger up and it wasn't rape

I didn't say it was rape, learn to fucking read.

Because the Norwegian said that fingering isn't rape, and I was correcting this assumption.

>MRW when I got a friend who seriously thinks these kinds of SJW rageouts serve a purpose

You know, just because Brock said that's what happened doesn't mean that's what actually happened

And now I'm realizing my first post somehow quoted the wrong post.

This was the post I meant to reply to.

He sexually assaulted someone, he got convicted, he paid his debt to society. What's the problem?

The campaign against Brock Turner is a microcosm of why ex-cons don't reintegrate after serving their sentence.

Imagine being that kid for a second. You decide to fingerbang a chick because curiosity and who's going to know. Then next thing you know you're spotting. Oh shit, gets caught is held in local jail. Boy I fucked up oh well I'm sure its going to blow over. NATIONAL NEWS STORY - preppy white boy fingerbangs unconscious sheila and gets away with it

If the kid weren't so fortunate in that he is athletic and comes from a rich family I would probably write it off. The fact that he had all the opportunities and still resorted to grimy ugly person tactics just goes to show that this chads tastes are insatiable and will defile every girl he gets his hands on so fuck him.

>Brock Turner

Brock Turner didn't sentence himself. A judge did it. Perhaps you fucking shitposting retards should confine your false indignation to the person who actually gave the short sentence.

The claim is that he was given a more lenient sentence because he was white and his family is rich. Never mind that there have been a number cases against blacks with stronger evidence resulted in no jail time at all.

See, the problem is that the scope of "rape" is not very well defined. He only fingered her while she was unconscious from drinking too much, and he himself was drunk. Some still call that rape, but honestly that's pretty ludicrous. Sexual harassment at most. But of course the shitty American media is all over this case and branding him as a "rapist", which now means his life is more or less over even though he got out of jail.

And it's not like the girl is "traumatized for life" or some shit like that. She wouldn't have even known it happened if the two white knights who chased the guy off hadn't told her she had been "raped".

He didn't "get away with it." He served three months of jail time.

Yeah but thats how it was portrayed

And he spends a lifetime with a scarlet A etched on his forehead.

There have also been numerous sexual assault cases with next to no evidence with much stronger sentencing.

We need a better system for sexual assault cases me thinks

>*gasp*
Is it that time of the month, cunt?

The scope of "rape" is very well defined in California law and it was determined that this case did not meet the requirements. People may disagree with the statute but that doesn't change anything. Legally, the rape charge could not stick and he was instead convicted of a number of charges which fall under "sexual battery" and carry a much more lenient sentence than rape (maximum six months for a misdemeanor charge).

vice versa likewise

No, but I also don't side with the women fuelling the witch hunt and hysteria against him, who accuse him of actual rape and bring his skin colour into it, I think they are more dangerous than one drunk person with dubious morals, who fingered another drunk person with dubious morals.

>of "rape" is very well defined in California

Source for this?

Caution anons
I posted my opinion about this subject yesterday off my phone, and earned a ban from a obviously butthurt mod.

Something to the effect of ... fingering a drunk chick is now rape and instead of sexual assault.

He's a leaf.

Leftists ignore fact and reason and logic.