Pol BTFO : 5 Excuses for Slavery That Need to STOP

Thanks Franchesca, I was on the fence about slavery before your video.

Argument 1 : Slaves were well fed
Argument 2 : Slaves were happy to have work
Argument 3 : America wasn't the only country that had slavery
Argument 4 : Irish people were slaves too
Argument 5 : African sold their own people into slavery

TL;DR : Fuck white people, Sambo dindu nuffin wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=epRJZV78iyU

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_on_the_Barbary_Coast
youtube.com/watch?v=v5asE7Wj_6s&bpctr=1473348135
frontpagemag.com/point/167540/saudi-offers-castrated-african-slave-sale-facebook-daniel-greenfield
freedomcenter.org/
quora.com/What-laws-existed-regarding-the-treatment-of-slaves-in-the-American-south
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one says slavery wasn't bad. They just want you to stop using it as an excuse to commit crimes and be a piece of shit.

Slavery was prettt shitty. But it does not grant you permission to use it as an excuse to do things you shouldn't be doing.

Times used to be alot more harsh and brutal than what we live in nowadays. Back then it was considered normal, be happy that it is highly frowned upon now. We all feel 'guilty' in one way or another, but it still doesn't mean i have to pay for what happened 100+ years ago. Shit happens, mistakes were made and we learned from them.

Now snap out of your victemcomplex, go to school, get a job and enjoy life you fucking dindu nigger

Now, if only we could find an agreement to make things right ... like repatriating them to their glorious homeland, maybe throw in a little cash to help them.

I agree, slavery was cruel, extermination would have been kinder to everybody.

Fuck you you fucking nigger
America fought its bloodiest war over niggers almost fought another war over niggers tried to send all the niggers back home (who then enslaved the other niggers) we now feed clothe house and raise niggers and you still act like niggers
Fuck you and fuck your white boyfriend nigger

You have to go back.

>5 excuses for illegal immigration that need to stop

/thread

Not blue-pilled, but I really think the US president needs to have a 3 hour speech on all the I'll-treatments of specifically black people in the US. Go from slavery to Jim Crow and even address systemic shit. Put it all out there. No reparations, just admission of a fact. Then videos like this won't matter. You can literally answer with, 'what do you want me to do about it' and 'stop living in the past' and 'dude, I'm literally not oppressing you'. Just have a funeral and bury this shit, it's not doing anyone any good denying it or pussyfooting around

>"Irish were slaves too."

>"No, they were not"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_on_the_Barbary_Coast

Can this racist tell the truth for even one video?

>They just want you to stop using it as an excuse to commit crimes and be a piece of shit.

And ten what ? Stop moaning about things that never affected them and be accountable for their own failures ? Dream on, cracka !

youtube.com/watch?v=v5asE7Wj_6s&bpctr=1473348135

If all these people want to assume I owned slaves because of my skin color, I should at least get a slave for a couple of years.

It's only fair.

>slavery was the worst thing ever
>I mean there's millions of slaves in Africa today but fuck them

White people fought to free your dumb asses, the Southern Kike puppet state was and always has been your real enemy.

Are they making these videos only to troll us? They never get more likes than dislikes.

also note that no other nation on Earth fought a civil war to free niggers

Let me go full collectivist retard SJW for a second and just say that I apologize to all non-Americans for the existence of Francesca. I legitimately feel like I've done something wrong by sharing a continent with this person.

So... we talk about slavery because blacks don't want to talk about the actual problems with their communities?

Niggers in charge of living in the past. Even fucking natives learned how to assimilate and make some cash

You're blue-pilled as fuck. When you give minorities an inch, they take a mile, that's how they've always have behaved. The State admitting fault would be interpeted as a sign of weakness by the very groups it's trying to appease. Non-whites should be happy they're not being deported as we speak, it's already a privilege.

>implying you wouldn't make love with her

I have a plan pol we need to create an app that forwards welfare to a bank in Africa and takes a small percentage to pay for the travel and cellphone expenses. Arrangements that it fronts. For basic income here they could live like third world kangs. At least until the tickets are reimbursed. Then it quietly reports them to the authorities and bounces the last check. They won't be able to come back because they would go to jail and it would stop paying the phone service just in time to line up with the cut off. Sense din dues can't into money the second the tap turns off they can't pay the overdue bills and they can't call home to warn anybody.

FOR FUCKS SAKE, MOVE YOUR MOUTH LIKE A FUCKING HUMAN BEING YOU ANDROID FUCK.

I seriously find that more annoying than the shit she's saying.

Reminder that you are failing for the murican-nigger meme, France had black intellectuals before you started sucking their cock.

nobody but retards on shit like Stormfront actually say slavery was ok, why did that dumb bitch even make a video about it

Well shit I guess my already anti-slavery stance has been corrected now.

say gee

You realize that dunking a rubber ball through a hoop is hardly a benefit to civilization, right?

We don't give a fuck about slaves and have no reason to excuse our behavior. We enslaved an inferior mammal as we have done for thousands of years with many life forms.

This cunt makes my cock crawl back up inside my body like a snail into its shell, id rather suck a fart out of Lena Dunhans necrotic arsehole than put my cock anywhere near this Down syndrome cunt

she has that crazy face, dont date her

>Irish people were slaves too
WHERE MY REPERATIONS AT WHITE BOI! WE WUZ SLAVES N SHIEEEETT

>check current situation
>Africans still have slaves
>Arabs still have slaves
>Nip working culture might as well be slavery
>Chinks are slaves to the state
>Pajeets still have remnants of their caste system

Whites are the only race to have abolished slavery.

I never hit a woman before, but I would punch that bitch in that face as hard as I can. I can't stand the retarded faces she always makes.

I don't think I've ever heard the first two arguements before.

> Niggers: It's the White Man keepin us down niggaz!!!!!
> Whites: It's the J00z keepin us down my fellow aryans!

literally nigger-tier to blame jews

Reminder that this negress has a white husband and fetishizes mixed kids our of selfhatred

I say that. Niggers were more fulfilled in their rightful place, and they became slaves because they were losers anyway.

That's because it's a straw man video

So many arguments when you only need one.

Slavery was pretty neat :^)

We used to too but the kikes got a hold of that and ruined it

Does niggers blame every white for slavery? Even my nation?

>Fuck white people
Kek. Muslims had more slaves then america and europe combined. Saudi Arabia still does even if they claim it's illegal.

frontpagemag.com/point/167540/saudi-offers-castrated-african-slave-sale-facebook-daniel-greenfield

Wtf I can't understand
>jewgle translate
"oi bigora, we wez slaves n shite? Where'ra mi pennies for compensation, ya English fucka?"

If Africa was so good, why the fuck are the niggers still here. A plane ticket is not expensive, if they save their dole for a few weeks, they could be back in paradise.

>a based Frenchman appears, accompanied by dubs of truth
In my mind's eye, the statue of Nike known as Winged Victory is reunited with her missing head, and the French people rise again.

This
/thread

freschetta is a fucking nut

Tell your powerful elites to calm the fuck down, then.

>irish weren't slaves
god damn it's like they're not even trying anymore

/thread
/argument
SJWS BTFO

>No one says slavery wasn't bad.
Slavery wasn't as bad in Roman times. Americans mixed slavery with white supremacy, which meant that various forms of manumission and legal protection that sprang up in Rome were actively suppressed in America.

"Let's buy all the smart blacks, train them, send them to work as skilled labourers, take 30% of their income until they've doubled our investment plus interest, then free them" isn't a business model that can coexist with white supremacy.

>implying white supremacy didn't exist before slavery

yea ok achmed don't get go stealing any trolleys any time soon

Would bang the dinduette

More importantly, nobody uses these as arguments for slavery.

Take "The slaves were well fed" for instance, I've never heard someone say that, and I don't know if it's true or not, but nobody would use that as a justification for slavery. Complete strawman video.

argument ein: zere was mehr weiss slaves than schwartz slaves
argument zwei: neither of der slaves were happy to arbeit
argument drei: der afrikanische land has had vastly mehr slaves throughout history, they are the primary reason der weiss mann haben schwartze slaves in die first place
argument vier: der irisch bist weniger als schmutz
argument fünf: javohl

> in 25 years every news show online & on TV will be like MTV Decoded

Nice try schlomo sheckelstein

Yes

They were paid with food and housing. They weren't slaves.

Really?

I'm just saying if you want to get the upper hand on someone accusing you of wrongdoing, sometimes the best thing to do is apologize for what 'was' done, and say that 'it won't happen again'.

Then, when they bring that shit up again, you can say, "we have been over this, what more do you want?" And expose them as fully irrational since there was nothing left on the table until they added shy to it.

Our blacks aren't as bad as yours for some reason, but retards like the guy I was responding to who think it's a good idea to submit to non-White drive me crazy.

Hail Victory.

Russians are widely hated and thought to be conservative racists in the US.

I actually rather like Russians even though they tend to be loud people they're alright. I can abide.

Dindus who are so against slavery should just go back to Africa then, see how they like it there.

Yes Africa, Brazil, Russia and North Korea
Tell us about slavery

You don't have black "culture"

Victim complex activated.

>TL;DR : Fuck white people, Sambo dindu nuffin wrong.
This is the problem with slave history.

Dumb niggers think it was just all whites who had slaves so then they are extremely racist towards whites.

>p.s. gooks were also enslaved to work on the rail roads

But I didn't imply that, you fucking retard. Read my post again.

Romans didn't mix explicit racial supremacy with their slavery because Romans thought citizenship was more important than blood. Exceptional slaves became citizens through contract or benevolence, bad citizens became slaves through debt or crime, foreign soldiers became slaves through right of conquest. This stands in contrast with American slavery, in which a shitload of Africans got imported because the European bondsmen kept running away and the natives kept dying.

Are they really loud though?

I live in stockholm and there are Plenty of russians here, none of the them have Been loud.

In fact they have Been well behaved and quiet, as in speaking To eachother in borderline whispering.

Shy=shit

Slaves actually did have legal protection in the United States.

There even a few examples of white both slaving owning and not who formed lynch mobs to go after slave owners who torched and killed their slaves.

>Slavery has been practiced all over the world for thousands of years

>american nig nogs are talking like they currently can't do anything because there were niggers slaved like 200 hundred years ago.

Why can't these low iq monkeys be thought that your nigger culture is literally cancer and maybe you should try to take life seriously at least once in your life. Instead of playing gansta and breeding like rabbits you absolute morons.

How can you be this blue-pilled? How new are you? In what universe does your approach work?

Here's a tip: apologizing to put end to a conflict only works between people who have some degree of respect and resemblance toward each other. Because Blacks and Whites have literally nothing existential in common, this never will never function in a million years.

Dumb fucking niggers would still be slaves if it weren't for whites.

This is probably the most cucked post I've ever seen.

They must be conspiring.

Blyat brother 1488, Russians being quiet makes me suspicious as fuck. Maybe they think I'm from the motherland so they don't give a fuck idk.

It's not submission, it's admission. Not even of 'your' guilt, but of national guilt. You say 'sorry' for the actions of fogeys who are all mostly dead, and it opens up the door for everyone to move the fuck on. Someone doesn't want to go through that door, then that's on them and can be pointed out as such.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_on_the_Barbary_Coast

has nothing to do with Ireland

Our apology for slavery was ending slavery. Beyond that niggers can fend for themselves, which, frankly they've been doing fine. They just need to stop killing each other and glorifying gang, thug and ghetto culture, and they'd be no different from any other minority.

Got any links or further reading? All I get is the standard "yeah there were laws but they weren't REALLY protecting the slaves, because muh freedom and muh personhood".

This is also true, none of these gibmedats in America give a single shit about all the slaves currently in Africa.

If your ancestors weren't slaves, you would be raped as a young baby by some african who didn't want to catch stds.

You also would have most likely died before your teens

shut up monkey. Unless you, like the whites hold up the entirely of civilization up by your hands, you stand no right to constantly nag the whites about your trivial garbage.

The whites are the blessed race, and you should be glad to be living in its shadow. Unless you want to return to your monkey members in africa who starve to death because they are too dumb to develop farm tech, and limit their numbers.

We were oppressed by swedes and russians for hundreds of years. Pls gib reparations

>Argument 1 : Slaves were well fed

No one is arguing that slavery was great. Nice Strawman!

>Argument 2 : Slaves were happy to have work

No one is arguing that slavery was great. Nice Strawman!

>Argument 3 : America wasn't the only country that had slavery

Okay then why are you bitching? You're no special snowflake, you admitted so.

>Argument 4 : Irish people were slaves too

They were, you are twisting history to fit your regressive ideology.

>Argument 5 : Africa sold their own people into slavery.

They were, you are twisting history to fit your regressive ideology.

>There's no Slavery Museum

There isn't?
freedomcenter.org/

Sad how this bitches arguments can be watered down to historical relativism and strawman fallacies.

No! Its their culture you supremist!

Fuck you slavery was amazing. Why do you give a shit what dindus and libtards think?

Delphine LaLaurie was the probably the most famous example of someone who killed and touched slaves and fled after she was found out. Becaue the who city was trying to kill her.

But a general overview on actual laws can be here. Granted they were all on the state level so you'd have see each state for specifics

quora.com/What-laws-existed-regarding-the-treatment-of-slaves-in-the-American-south

>implying she isnt right on this one

Slavery was fucking brutal and only edge lords and white trash actually try to defend it as something good. People who try to claim is "wasnt that bad" are retards to.

Slaves were worth money, a lot of money. That's why poor people couldn't afford them. If you have a horse worth a lot of money, you look after it. Free men were only worth what you paid them. If they got damaged it cost you nothing. A damaged slave cost you in doctors fees, lost work, devaluation of your property.

Underrated. Let's do it anons.

Yeah dude, get cultured, get a black friend. Literally not that different, if at all. My bisexual black friend is one of the most intelligent people I know, does crosswords daily, plays the cello, listens to all kinds of music, a book a week. Probably 10x the man you are, and isn't afraid to apologize just to let water go under the bridge

pfft, slaves live more securely and happily than the modern workedr in all regards, slave labor is very little labor compared to that of the "worker". All arguments against slavery is essentially: "muh dignity". or "buhu im esteemed as lower"

>My bisexual black friend

Prove that slavery is a bad thing then.
If you're so right, that should be simple then
>Protip you cant