Were you satisfied with this movie or should they reboot EEE regardless of creator approval

Were you satisfied with this movie or should they reboot EEE regardless of creator approval

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NQwgIZ__WrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was happy with it. Heck, I would've paid to see it in Theaters.

What? When did they ever show Eddie's brother? What movie?

Big Picture Show

Does Antonucci not like Big Picture Show?

You know people are going to say no so why bother making this thread with such a dumb question? Everyone will say that the movie ended the series nicely and that is that.

They can't reboot EEE with or without the creator's approval. It's impossible to replicate without that same studio.

why reboot? reboots are always guaranteed to be worse than the original.

Some people just really need to validate their own opinions with others. Disgusting sheep-like degenerate normies.

Unlike Sup Forums, I was actually slightly disappointed in this finale. It was great don't get me wrong, but everyone acts like it was flawless.

In the last two seasons of the show, something I hated was the flanderization of the characters and the lack of genuine conversation and quieter moments. Sadly, they still persist here. Everyone talks by shouting their lungs out most of the time and I could hardly find a minute of the show that did not have people falling on or crashing into something. As Eddy even said at the end, "I'm getting tired of slapstick."

Also, I really hated how Johnny got cast out in the cold at the end of the movie. If anything, I would've rather seen that happen to Sarah or Kevin.

>Also, I really hated how Johnny got cast out in the cold at the end of the movie. If anything, I would've rather seen that happen to Sarah or Kevin.
I would have had it happen to Jimmy, myself. Or maybe Sarah and Jimmy both.

I definitely don't think the series should be rebooted regardless of whether the movie was good or not. In fact I don't think anything should ever be rebooted again. Please stop rebooting everything

Danny holds all the rights to EEnE, so CN can't revive or do anything with the show without his approval

I agree

This. Most of the reboots have neen garbage.

Doesn't Antonucci holds the rights to EEnE?, so a reboot will never happen, I think.

>should they reboot EEE regardless of creator approval

It doesn't matter if they should or should not. They'll most likely see "Oh, this is a property that we own completely and was popular back when it was running" and go "Let's reboot it". Then when they do it'll die, even if it in some snowball's chance in hell ended up as the greatest thing ever, due to TTG taking up every timeslot.

EEE was a shitty cartoon. The writing wasn't good, the jokes weren't good, the animation wasn't good.

People only like this series because of nostalgia.

Has anyone seen the series recently? Someone who isn't a fan or being contrarian? It's no better than mike lou and ogg.

Then why do we remember all the characters?

there is a shining beacon in the storm of shit
youtube.com/watch?v=NQwgIZ__WrY

>It's no better than mike lou and ogg

Wait hold the fuck up, yeah I didn't like EEnE that much but you can compare that garbage to this.

Fucking this

>reboot

The only thing I would kinda want is an episode or two with the Eds and kids as friends dealing with some other problem. I'd like to see how they'd all interact as friends.

>Were you satisfied with this movie
Yes
>or should they reboot EEE regardless of creator approval

Last I checked, he does. It's rebooting the series that he doesn't like (and, IIRC, he actually owns the rights to it, so it can't get rebooted anyway).

Stop trying to convince us that this needs a reboot

Haven't nuPPG and TTG taught you anything

You realize how many jokes from EEnE keep getting posted on here right

No reboot! Continuation only

>should they reboot EEE regardless of creator approval
If the creator of the show doesn't want you to reboot it, chances are you probably shouldn't reboot that show

Where is this proof that Danny holds the rights to EEnE. I've never heard of this happening in the history of CN.

it shouldnt be rebooted, but maybe another similar show that doesnt take place in canada. maybe some niche all american location like in the flatlands of texas or a big city in california.
>or connecticut, so nobody will have any expectations on whats the typical society there.

Or at least some confirmation that the complete 180 of opinion the kids had for the Eds actually sticks, because I honestly don't see it lasting very long. Eddy loves scams too much, you know?

One of his negotiations to having EEnE on CN was to have full creative control/rights over the show

He originally pitched it to Nick with the same deal, but they declined him, so CN picked him up.

Smart man

Of course, that's probably a factor in why you never see the show on TV anymore

How did you know that was Eddie's brother if you don't know he was ever shown?

fucking look at him

that's not fucking Abe Lincoln now, is it?

>current year
>rebooting anything at all

Ok true but that's because the original had a good premise hampered by the fact that it was fucking puppets

It was a great film. They aren't bringing it back without Danny's say-so (and likely supervision), so a reboot/continuation would probably be fine.

do you really want something like this?

It was an amazing finale. They should leave it alone.

No

No I do not

The Unholy Trinity of Cartoon Reboots:
>Teen Titans Go! (the "trying something new" reboot)
>Legend of Korra (the "continuing the original" reboot)
>Powerpuff Girls 2016 (the "soft" reboot)

Well? Any changes I should make?

FUCKING DELET THIS NOW NIGGER.

bump

What's the deal with people always giving Double D hair under his hat?

Im a big eene fan and shittty animator myself. Waiting for the right acid / mushrooms to take before i watch it

Reboot reboot REBOOT

i thought that his hair wtf

How many? Most of the time, I just hear people jerking off about the Cankers