Mickey "Café Zombo"

Alright, story time guys.
Freshly scanned, still in french.

FIN

Dat ahego face

English when?

Thanks for sharing this!
Any download links ?

The author is undoubtedly gifted at drawing, and seems like a super enthusiast of the 1930s' Disney comic-strips.
Damn I can't read French at all.
I need a detailed explanation for this. And translation.

>A rich banker want to construct a golf field. For that, he need to destroy Mickey's town. For that, he exploit a new cofee, made by two chimists, which turn everyone into a disciplined zombie. But Mickey don't like cofee and will stop him. The hard part is the fact he and his friends are unemployed, so it's hard to resist against someone who finally offer you a job.

It's funny how Mickey is a violent prick in this story.

What happened to 13-17?

?
woops

fixed

>gifted

who would translate this?

Why the format tho?

bump

Thanks for sharing user!

When was it published? It looks like it's paying homage to the Floyd Gottfredson comics.

November 2016

If weebs could translate shitty doujins in a language that has less speakers than French, someone can translate this one.

>It looks like it's paying homage to the Floyd Gottfredson comics.
indeed. See

GAG

Damn this art is incredible. I miss this, drawing cartoony these days seems like license to peddle mediocre art these guys were heavy hitters man. High quality shit.

if i read this thread correctly this was made like a year ago. The Euros still draw this way.

Fucking euros and their commitment to quality work, I'll have to pick up a copy if I can find it.

Sorry OP, but is there a .zip or .rar or bulk download for this comic? Rather than saving each link individually?

I will do it tomorrow.
Keep bumping the thread.

I love you OP

Which one was better?

Art is great
when will IDW release this in english (or Fantagraphics)