Started watching pic related and it turned out to be kino

Started watching pic related and it turned out to be kino.
Any nature documentary recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

docuwiki.net/index.php?title=Equator_(NHK)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Watch season two son it's even more kino. Also might want to check out "Microcosmos", it's a french tv documentary about insects from the nineties, really well done. You don't even need to find subtitles or a dub, there's like five words in the whole movie total.

>Watch season two son it's even more kino.

Naw, season 1 blows season 2 out of the water.

Basically anything Attenborough touches is kino. Check out all his other documentaries. Also check out Dr Brian Cox’s science documentaries. He is basically the Attenborough of science.

Bruh the lizard snake chase.

Do not watch the second series, it's rubbish, it turned all American with quick editing, overly-dramatic music and misleading narration. Watch the older BBC documentaries like Africa, Blue Planet, etc.

when is the word kino going to end?
jeezus you people sound like 13 year olds

The Hunt

It's some of the best nature kino out there. And yes it is narrated by our good Sir Attenborough.

it's a fun word

Blue Planet, Life, Planet Earth 2 is also great with an amazing soundtrack

>Basically anything Attenborough touches is kino
truer words have never been written.

Equator is as good as Planet Earth but little known.

docuwiki.net/index.php?title=Equator_(NHK)

Planet Earth 2 was not the successor Planet Earth deserves. It was dumbed down and went with the fake edited "narratives" that any other generic documentary does.

Bad CGI.

this movie just fuicking pissed me off. I'm a huge Mads fan but I was just so angry after watching this

This is so true it hurts.

SEason 1 is the ultimate nature documentary.

The lizard scene was fuyn to watch, and the penguins were emotional, but it just doesnt compare.

>the penguins were emotional
>tfw they only survive as a species because they breed faster than the ocean can crush them against the rocks.
That was a pretty intense feel.

I have to agree, over dramatisation of nature docs seems to be seeping into the once sober and informative programming of British shows.

I blame normies who need to have a anthropomorphised plotline to make it relateable.

I get that it's your knee-jerk response but I was ultimately just glads-glikkelsen that they shed such an accurate light on the paranoia/mob mentality that can grip even a nice little village towards the innocent

Hell is other people, ignore the fact that I'm a kissless virgin I know what I'm saying

Kys reddit