You find yourself in the middle of an African Forrest

>You find yourself in the middle of an African Forrest
>You have $500 in your pocket and a rifle
>You find a small tribe, they are primitive and have no technology and can understand some english

What would you do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XWffol3usGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill them all.

Even the children?

How can they know English with no outside influence?

You use your hands and point to things using English terms; helping them grasp understandings of what you are saying

Especially the children.

I'm from Buenos Aires and I say kill em all!

I would become their nigger king and would lead a tribe of warlords until I either die to an arrow, a lion, or Brown Brown overdose

Somehow convince them i'm god and i had a powerful stick that can kill people instantly AKA rifle.

Improve my slaves to conquer other niggers so ican make an empire of niggers and start sending them to UK bc i hate Anglos and Hitler did nothing wrong except not destroying that shitty island full of jews

>Ooga booga I have stick I become god
user dies. Don't forget, even chimpanzees can work out how to use guns just by imitation and without having been taught.

>Implying they are not going to cry for mercy when i kill one with my stick

Enslave them and bring them to the civilized world so that one day some cuck with a conscience will set them free and they end up leeching off my taxes and slowly breeding my race out of existence.

Agreed. I would also become their God and make an army. But I wound Send them to the middle east and destroy them all

Well sure but you have to sleep sometime. It's the way of people to simper only as long as you can't slay your oppressor.

He wouldnt be the oppressor since he is a God. They worship his presence. They would not kill their leader

Nonsense. Plenty of people would kill a god if they could take his place. You just put a target over your head.

Exactly this.

Feral nogs are really serious about their tribal gods and shit, when they see my power the will love me and shit

>People
>Niggers

Pick one

They are not smart enough to kill a God

Kill all the men, impregnate all the women abort the boys if they have any and rule over a tribe of women.

Treat a lab ape poorly and given the chance it will kill you.

that's some kinky shit right there

I like it

Not if I have a gun

britbongs only have a knife

But AIDs

Until you sleep.

>britbongs only have a knife

>Bike wheel

dude wtf

My sides are in orbit FUUUUCK

use 500$ to get my ass smuggled to MSF cucks """rescuing""" drowning niggers off Libyan coast?

I'd ask them to guide me to civilization or I'll kill them

Not nice user

Peek into the horror

This, or "The Man Who Would be King"

кeк

Don't be a kike, bin that bike.

Shoot the tribe, fuck the corpses and eat them

I wouldn't say to them that I'd kill them, but if they couldn't help me then I'd kill all the males, become king of the tribe and have all the women for my self

W...why eat them

>Kill all their men
>Inseminate all young females

Sure the future generations will be inbred but they will at least be a bit less retarded.

coming in 5 different 5-10 year olds every day, oh boy :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=XWffol3usGI
They seem to enjoy it.

I like how the cannibalism crossed a line for you, but necrophilia was A-ok.

I actually preform necrophilia.... Like alot.... Im a homicide detective...

>burn money
>laugh
>shoot self