With all of Marvel's shilling of Miles, he's still in two dozen less issues than Mayday

with all of Marvel's shilling of Miles, he's still in two dozen less issues than Mayday.

he's going to be forgotten sooner than later. literately the least interesting Spider-hero ever made.

Why can't they bring back best girl and MC2? it was better than the ultimate universe too

He won't be forgotten because he's one of Marvels token minority characters now.

Spider-Obama's term of office is up.

He's not really getting shilled

Nobody is shilling him as much as the racist that are upset with a not white spiderman

How come Bendis never has him say things in Spanish or reference his heritage in any way?

>How come Bendis never has him say things in Spanish
As a spic I hate that trope

The media is controlled by international bankers, who are not white but look white. They are actually of mixed race. These bankers also control our government by buying our political leaders. For decades they've been using the media to socially engineer our society in ways that will lead to destruction. For decades they've been pushing multiculturalism and racial diversity so that whites will be accepting of non-whites being brought into their countries, and now they are pushing race mixing propaganda to white children to depopulate the white race. These bankers want world domination and they see white people as a threat to their power, and so they wish to eliminate them.

but we do it, user. sometimes you are talking and somehow forget how to say something in english, and say it in spanish. Of course, you dont see any of that back in our home countries.

Seems legit

Then how come nobody hates Miguel?

>our home countries

If you were born in America then America is your home country, foo

Yeah, that's why this board hates Spider-Punk.
Oh wait, this board was citing him as one of the few good things about Spiderverse. It's just even a gimmicky character like him is more memorable than Miles.

Does his mom really ever say anything in Spanish? I thought she was at least 2nd generation?

Miguel isn't around often enough for anyone to come up with reasons to hate him.

>It's just even a gimmicky character like him is more memorable than Miles.
Super heroes are all about gimmicks so what are you even trying to say here.

You mean he isn't shoved down people's throats

How is Miles shoved down your throat? Most of the things he appears in have shit writers, why are you willingly reading shit books?

He'll only be forgotten once Bendis dies, retires, or whatever gets him out of working on comics.

You know, he's a one-trick pony that only has the gimmick of shocking his enemies to defeat them. I'm not even sure why he was made a part of the new universe, since he's so stilted character development wise, like back in the Ultimate U, he basically got handed everything and got back patted even though he really didn't deserve it.

How about you use your tiny brain and figure it out? It's not really complex, although maybe for you it is.

>literately the least interesting Spider-hero ever made.

This. The ONLY reason he is in anything is because of Bendis' pull.

Hell, most of his "fans" don't even read his comic. They just like him because he's a black Spider-Man. That's literally it. Cannot tell you how many times I've seen this supported at conventions.

>got back patted even though he really didn't deserve it.
He always did something worth congratulating when he got patted on the back though.

Oh, so you had no point.

>thinking Bendis even bothers to remember his own continuity

That was your first mistake, user.

>having his own solo ongoing doesn't count as being "around enough"

Sure thing, buddy.

Are his sales any better now that he's in Earth-616? If not, I don't see why they couldn't keep him in Earth-1610. If Spider-Gwen can be the only ongoing series set in Earth-65, why can't they do the same with Miles?

Bendis is of mixed race and belongs to a tribe of mixed race peoples. This tribe has been waging a covert war against white European peoples for centuries. This tribe controls nearly all of the news and entertainment media in the US.

What's Miles gimmick then? That he's pretty much identical to Peter Parker, but black?

That he one shots everyone with his Venom Blast?

Marvel has metaphorically aside from literally killed 1610, it was basically on life-support post-ultimatum.

Oh, so you're an even bigger moron than I thought.

>What's Miles gimmick then?
Person from a dead universe trying to adjust to his current one.
>pretty much identical to Peter Parker
This is a meme, if he's Peter than why would people hate him and think he's so boring? Do they also hate Peter?

>Are his sales any better now that he's in Earth-616?

Nope. His book was number 63 of the top 100 comics sold in September 2016 and only made 44k. Didn't even break top 100 in October.

His book sells like complete shit.

>has no points
>calls others morons
Nani?

>This is a meme, if he's Peter than why would people hate him and think he's so boring?

>Being this much of a fucking moron

Answer: we already have a Peter Parker. We don't need two of them, you insufferable mouth breather.

But people also hate the way Peter's been acting with all his company shit, so why would they hate still street-level Peter?

Miles is worse then that because he's an even more distilled Peter Parker. He's watered down in such a way there's nothing even remotely interesting about him.

>Person from a dead universe trying to adjust to his current one.

That would be interesting to see, but from what I've read, he's already fully adjusted to it.

Not really, he's been more angry and even less competent then before, he got schooled by fucking Black Cat.

To be fair, those issues were tie-ins to a shitty event, people tend to avoid the tie-ins when the event is bad as this. What were his sales like before getting sucked into Civil War II?

>struggles to understand the simplest post imaginable
>cries that there is no point
Yes, you are a moron.
>a weeb
Oh, that explains it.

44k is good for a Marvel/DC book.

It's not great or anything but that's a solid number.

April was 59k (#3) and May was 49k (#4). Looks like it has stabilized around 40-45k.

>still has not stated your point, just claiming to have one
The only moron here is you, user.

So he's about as competent as he's been for the last 2 years, got it. Sounds like he's doing better than the majority of his run in All-New Ultimates, at any rate. Literally every loss they had in that book was because he forgot that he could use Venom Blast at the worst possible time, until the last issue.

Dude he appears in almost every book to be praise by someone

user i think our home country imply that he comes from latin america and now he lives in usa, also if you were born in US you're just a filthy pocho

You're either a troll or the dumbest faggot on this board I ever saw. If you sterilize yourself, sign away your brain to science so they could study microcephaly of this new magnitute, you'd actually benefit human race.

Does Miguel appear in anything besides his own series? Miles is also in Champions and makes occasional appearances in other books, but I think Spider-Man 2099 is all that Miguel's got.

Considering he went from "I can't fight Doctor Doom without Venom Blast" to "I just can't fucking get Black Cat, holy shit" I'd say he's less competent.
Examples of him being unjustly praised in books that aren't shit?

He's being shoved in literally every book, despite having mediocre sales, being a shit character, and being reduced to being a background character. Yeah, he's getting shilled.

It offends me when it's basic words like
>"Could this be amor?"
Triggers me

So you don't have a point, gotcha.

Because he's a hack.

AKA him getting kicked out of Marvel for having such a shit year.

Miguel is predominantly white, has an Irish last name and is drawn as a tan white guy

The reality here is that Hispanics are shoved in for diversity but they almost never have hispanics who are visibly non-caucasian like the redskinned illegals I see wandering around

user first most latinos dosen't randomly speak in spanish like in tv show, second Miles latino heritage is just there for brownie points, like that issue where he talks with his friends and he's like "im black and latin american, im so opress"
At least Miguel character is not just im hispanic spiderman

Don't forget his cool costume :^)

Worth it for his hot mom though

If your parents were illegals then that's wrong

Miles has a gimmick though, his gimmick is that he's black

Because Peter had bad qualities and constantly has his family members at risk. Miles is Peter with all the interesting shit taken out. If he's so much different than Peter describe a personality trait he has that Peter doesn't.

>can't fight
Meant can

Now you're just lying. Miles' book doesn't even reference the Ultimate universe. The literal only thing we have that indicates that he has memory of the Ultimate universe is an interview with Bendis. My guess is that the editors agreed he should forget and Bendis is just mad they voted against him for once.

Miles has bad qualities too though, he's a fucking idiot, he absolutely cannot work under pressure.
Like when heat seeking missiles were chasing him through the city, he thought the best option would be to swing upwards.

Where he very quickly ran out if things to swing off of.

I made my point in the first post. It's not my fault you're a brainless piece of shit who needs to be spoonfed simplest things.

Die. You are completely useless. You will never achieve anything and no one would ever want to interact with a complete moron like you, unless it's to laugh at you.

Never said it isn't. Just that "punk idea of fight the powah stick it to the man fantasy but with Spider-Man" is extremely gimmicky and yet he is still liked more than the dull piece of shit like Miles.
But hey, only racists hate Miles, right?

>Now you're just lying. Miles' book doesn't even reference the Ultimate universe
When he first gets to 616 he's surprised to see his mom
Ganke says he's been acting prissy for 8 months (which is how long it was since Secret Wars)
He referenced the Venom Blast explosion which he did in the Ultimate universe
His nightmare about the Hulk included Ultimate Cloak and Dagger.

>he's a fucking idiot, he absolutely cannot work under pressure.

Just like young Peter was.

>Like when heat seeking missiles were chasing him through the city, he thought the best option would be to swing upwards.

That's not a flaw, that's a plot point. A flaw is a negative personality trait that gets in the way of the character.

>Hispanics are shoved in for diversity but they almost never have hispanics who are visibly non-caucasian
Im ok with that actually im hispanic with white pasty skin and green eye, not everyone in latin america is black, Miguel look like most people in my original country

>When he first gets to 616 he's surprised to see his mom

Then he immediately forgets why he's surprised.

>Ganke says he's been acting prissy for 8 months

Could /literally/ mean anything.

>He referenced the Venom Blast explosion which he did in the Ultimate universe

Which could easily be part of his now altered history since he now exists in 616

>His nightmare about the Hulk included Ultimate Cloak and Dagger.

Which is meant to be a vision of the future of 616, meaning this is just another continuity error that Bendis made, or him deliberately going against a mandate some editors made. Both are equally as likely.

>tfw you were hopeful for miles
>starts getting new villains and cool shit
>events kill the quality of his book like 3 times before they kill the ultimate universe
>gets introduced to 616 and it's underwhelming except for Pichelli's art
>events are killing the book even deader once again
it's like watching your cute dog die within the first year of getting it, but dad insisting it's alive and playing with it's corpse for the past 4 years, shoving it in your face and trying to ship him with Kamala.

You said Punk is gimmicky as if that would logically make him less memorable when that's a retarded thing to think, you dolt, super heroes are all about gimmicks, being memorable and gimmicky is not the least bit impressive.
So you have no point or your point is retarded, stay mad.

I never understood how most people think latinos are solely black.

>That he's pretty much identical to Peter Parker
Why do people keep saying this? Ultimate Peter felt like a real teenager. He was rough around the edges and very impulsive, even at times bordered on whiny and somewhat cynical.

Miles is just absolutely boring.

Nah, Miles is shy and insecure. He's a total teenager for different reasons. But his plotlines, his lack of romantic life on-screen, the bare interaction with people his age besides Ganke, as well as the constant reminder that he isn't Peter really hurt him.

>Then he immediately forgets why he's surprised.
Proof? What's he supposed to say, "You're supposed to be dead"?
>Could /literally/ mean anything.
Don't play dumb, user.
>Which could easily be part of his now altered history since he now exists in 616
More likely means he remembers Ultimate
>Which is meant to be a vision of the future of 616, meaning this is just another continuity error that Bendis made, or him deliberately going against a mandate some editors made. Both are equally as likely.
No it wasn't, it was a straight nightmare, as in, he was in fucking bed sleeping when it happened.

>Just like young Peter was.
And? Peter coined the "young idiot" idea?
>That's not a flaw, that's a plot point. A flaw is a negative personality trait that gets in the way of the character.
Being so dumb you don't know you can't swing off of nothing isn't a flaw?

His sales are pretty good actually

His book didn't come out in October

>Proof? What's he supposed to say, "You're supposed to be dead"?

He literally says he forgot why he suddenly hugged her when asked about it.

>Don't play dumb, user.

I could be telling you the same thing

>More likely means he remembers Ultimate

No, not at all. It's clear his history was altered when he was put on 616, so there's nothing to indicate this isn't the same deal.

>No it wasn't, it was a straight nightmare, as in, he was in fucking bed sleeping when it happened.

The point was that he was having a nightmare of Ulysses vision in Civil War 2. Like how people with PTSD have dreams of when they were at war. How could you not understand that?

Spider Slut > Spider Nigger

Fans literally had to ask Bendis if Miles even REMEMBERS his old universe, because it's never come up in any of his post Secret Warsappearances, outside Gwenpool.

>And? Peter coined the "young idiot" idea?

You're the one trying to tell me he's not a Peter clone. You tell me.

>Being so dumb you don't know you can't swing off of nothing isn't a flaw?

No, it's not because that's not a personality trait. Nor is it something that the main character finds himself struggling with on a more internal level.

>He literally says he forgot why he suddenly hugged her when asked about it.
What is he supposed to say? I'd dodge the question too.
>No, not at all. It's clear his history was altered when he was put on 616,
There's nothing that even remotely implies this, just that Peter doesn't remember meeting him before Secret Wars.
>The point was that he was having a nightmare of Ulysses vision in Civil War 2. Like how people with PTSD have dreams of when they were at war. How could you not understand that?
Because his nightmare replaced the people that were actually in the vision with his friends, like how Carol is swapped out for Peter in Hulk's fist, Ultimate Cloak and Dagger was clearly intentional.

>I never understood how most people think latinos are solely black.
Pretty sure they don't.

Except for the whole part where it isn't. Literally nothing in his current book has anything to do with understanding the new universe. He's fully acclimated already.

I had the impression that he was appearing in too many books for a character that had just appeared in the universe recently, but yesterday someone dumped the new Great Lake Avengers book and it was fucking ridiculous. There's a scene there where the focus changes from the loser protagonists to the "cool heroes club" and then there's Miles, Black Spider-Man, hanging around in a restaurant with Black Captain America, Woman Thor, and Tumblr Squirrel Girl. It only needed asian Hulk and black woman Iron Man to have the perfect combination of blatant diversity pandering writer's pet heroes

I mean, fuck, I don't mind them too much individualy, but when they put them all together in the same scene I couldn't look away from how cringy the whole thing was. And Miles was front and center in that, depsite being supposedly being a rookie.

As a comparison, Silk, another recent Spider hero, has nowhere near the amount of presence as Miles. Her only connecton to the big leagues is being hired by Mockingbird to infiltrate Black Cat's crime empire because switching sides is pretty easy since she's a literally who.

>You're the one trying to tell me he's not a Peter clone. You tell me.
The answer is obviously no, Peter succeeded in spite of his idiocy, Miles' actively holds him back in every situation that isn't "hit them hard".

I've only ever heard people speak in either all English or all Spanish, never heard them mix and match like on tv.

>He's fully acclimated already.
He can't even handle Black Cat, his inability to hide his hero identity actually allows Jessica Jones to find out who he is, and he's been more angry/aggressive since being brought over.

>back in the Ultimate U, he basically got handed everything and got back patted even though he really didn't deserve it.

With the new universe they could have made Miles good and even if they did I would still have the bad taste in my mouth from that shit. They even brought Ultimate Peter back just so he could pat Miles on the back and then fuck off right after.

Because the 2099 line is unknown beyond comic fans. The death of Ultimate Peter and his replacement by Miles both made the headlines of major news outlets, similar to the death of Superman.

>Why do people keep saying this?
Because its true.

He has pretty much the exact same personality.

>Examples of him being unjustly praised in books
Well there's...
>that aren't shit?
Nothing.

Isn't he the guy that kept on saying was going to be the next Stan Lee and in charge of the whole company or was that Quesadilla?

>Miles' actively holds him back in every situation that isn't "hit them hard".

This is factually wrong. You're trying way too hard.

When has Miles easily surpassed a challenge that required him to think? Just recently Bucky pushed his shit in because he thought he could outsmart him.

Miguel is cool and has an entire run of backstory going for him. He's a developed character

And his blue/red suit looks 10x times better than Miles'. Here's waiting for him to outgrow the new white one.

He had an ongoing for a while, may still even have one

>may still even have one
He does.

He just beat Iron Manlet and is teaming up with Cptain America 2099 and Elektra.

>Why can't they bring back best girl and MC2? it was better than the ultimate universe too
Because between Spider-Gwen, Silk, Spider-Milf MJ and her daughter Anne, the position for a fem Spider person is filled up.