Did I miss the hype?

Did I miss the hype?

What hype?

Sup Forums decided Travel Foreman is bad now

No he is still good he just as a nightmarishly awful fucking colorist.
Put Dean White on him and things would be amazing.

We're not going to have more Ultimate Universe, and that the only thing that could hype anyone from that page.

I will only be hype if they put Miles back in it.

Sup Forums doesn't care about good marvel comics, they're too busy complaining about single pages taken out of context or those four books they really hate and pretending the everything marvel publishes is like those four books.
I, personally, thought this was a great first issue.

Ultimate Reed should be a much bigger threat. It's disappointing when they portray him as being caught up in a clever ruse. You just shouldn't be able to out-clever a Reed type of character.

That dude should already have his own Latveria by now.

Oh look, Carol and more Carol...just what I wanted to see.

To be fair he was pretty much sliced up accross various universes so his mind might not be as sharp as it was before.

This is kinda bleh without Rocafort.

Ewing's event is gonna blow, and the Ewingfags will be in denial for years. It's going to be sad.

For free or for a fee?

Nobody reads Ewing for his possible event, we read him because he's a great character writer who knows about continuity. The only thing sad here are your baseless predictions.

Can't you stop shitposting for a single day?

I don't know who on Ultimates can out-ruse him like Sunspot though. Maybe T'challa

Evidently, since the storytime was up for a couple days and we had another thread ontop of that about it.

I like Ewing, I don't think he's as good as everyone says though.

Honestly, I'd like to be proven wrong, but if his stuff culminates in a big event, it'll more likely than not really mess up the neat threads Ewing has going.

I don't care for New Avengers, but I've liked mostly everything he's done. The Mighty Avengers during Axis or Ultimates being the highlight.

yeap is was "what the fuck. Ultimate Reed Richards is played around by...sunspot? fucking SUNSPOT!!!???"

His loki was really, really good too.

I know everyone hates when it happens but I LOVE seing Ewing fix other writers events. It's really fun and since Ewing only does tie-ins he can concentrate on small moments and continuity stuff. I hope he keeps doing that for years.

No

What hype it's a Marvel comic anytime somthing big happens it's bad
Anything they hype up they use as a way alienate there fans
Just look at there sales they are having trouble keeping avengers above cancellation numbers

Ultimate Reed might be Reed Richards and he might be distributed across the multiverse, but he's still vulnerable to universal laws. When he tried to build the City on Earth-616-8, it came out as O.M.N.I.T.R.O.I.C.U.S. When he tries to lead a shadowy organization against a rabble of cocksure heroes with everything on the line, of course he's gonna fall for a ruseman. He's smart enough to know genre savvy is a thing, but smarts aren't going to free you from the constrainsts of your narrative function