Another week, another mass shooting in the US

How many more people have to die before America joins the civilised world?

>Be Australian
>Go outside
>Don't get shot because gun bans in 1996 have resulted in ZERO mass shootings since

Other urls found in this thread:

davidshoebridge.org.au/2014/07/30/unregulated-and-dangerous-modern-compound-bows/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Sydney_hostage_crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

America IS the civilized world. We're still waiting for the rest of the world to catch up. Government being the servant of the people is a very advanced political philosophy.

Mass shootings represent an extremely small portion of gun deaths. More people are killed by police officers in the United States with guns than mass shootings.

2/3 Gun related deaths are from suicide which don't count in my book as "gun violence"

>Be Australian
>Go to school
>Become trans due to government

this is the second thread youve posted in the last 20 minutes about gun control
Shut up asshole no one likes your shilling

>Be Australian
>Be positively OBSESSED with American gun politics

What is with you cucks? Your politics not interesting enough for you. I swear it's always Australians talking about American guns. You doth protest too much it's like you guys want to stimulate your prostate with a rifle barrel

I seem to recall Europe having one hell of a bloody summer. Way worse than we did.

SHALL

Blame the tools not the people responsible.

Nice try libshits.

>ausfailia
>ban lever action shotguns because they are scary
>better ban double barrel shotguns as well

>Straya

Pretty sure your nigger problem isn't nearly as bad as ours.

All of them because under no circumstances will I be disarmed and there are at least 100 other people around me that would say exactly the same thing.

>school shooting
>guns are prohibited on school property

You're retarded, abbo.

>How many more people have to die

All of them.

>zero mass shootings since
If this isn't bait I don't know what is

I think what you mean is "Another week another shooting in a gun free zone". Virtually all mass shooting in the US occur in places where civilians are barred from carrying weapons.

Literally none, faggot.

The world is over populated we could stand to lose a few million. The irony is libshits bitch about over population all the time. Also adding libshits support the wholesale murder of babies. I wish they would make up their minds.Or do they only support the slaughter of the defenseless?

all of them

Go fuck yourself cuck, this is straight up illuminati shit, they've been going for guns hard, one last push before obama's out

Where?

Way more mass shootings happen in America than you think, and most of them are committed by niggers and spics.

>Sydney Siege
>Logan Shooting
>Hunt Family Murders
>Hectorville Siege
>Monash University Shooting

I know this is bait, but come on.

Guns aren't banned in Australia, they are just heavily regulated: you have to be rich, white (in most if not all cases) and be subjected to a rigorous background check.

Probably because everyone here is either white, east asian or a curry. Good luck getting guns off tyrone jamal and jerome

There have been shootings though

davidshoebridge.org.au/2014/07/30/unregulated-and-dangerous-modern-compound-bows/
Why stop at guns? Bows are dangerous too, according to Australia.

>Over population is the West's fault/problem
nice fuckin' meme, boy-o.

Some guns are outright banned.

Reminder to everyone in this thread that Australia's rate of gun-related violence was in decline BEFORE the gun restrictions were put in place in 1996.

GUN CONTROL DOES NOT WORK, DON'T LET THEM STEAL THE ONLY FREEDOM THAT REALLY MATTERS. GUN CONTROL DOES NOT WORK, DON'T LET THEM STEAL THE ONLY FREEDOM THAT REALLY MATTERS. GUN CONTROL DOES NOT WORK, DON'T LET THEM STEAL THE ONLY FREEDOM THAT REALLY MATTERS. GUN CONTROL DOES NOT WORK, DON'T LET THEM STEAL THE ONLY FREEDOM THAT REALLY MATTERS. GUN CONTROL DOES NOT WORK, DON'T LET THEM STEAL THE ONLY FREEDOM THAT REALLY MATTERS. GUN CONTROL DOES NOT WORK, DON'T LET THEM STEAL THE ONLY FREEDOM THAT REALLY MATTERS. GUN CONTROL DOES NOT WORK, DON'T LET THEM STEAL THE ONLY FREEDOM THAT REALLY MATTERS. GUN CONTROL DOES NOT WORK, DON'T LET THEM STEAL THE ONLY FREEDOM THAT REALLY MATTERS.

Bullshit. What about the Monash University shooting spree in 2002? Or the Sydney Siege in Dec 14? Or the shooting in Logan, Victoria?

Fact is that Ausfag violent crime rates were trending significantly downward prior to port authur. Since the laws have passed, violent crime and suicide have almost doubled.

tl;dr many shooting since 96, more people dying due to violent crime now than before. Does it really matter how you die if you are murdered?

Just curious where do you personally put a ban on weapons? Should people be able to have fully automatic guns? What about explosive devices? Chemical weapons?

but i like the shootings

why would i want stop?

blacks are #1 thing related to murder

Nice bait. If you legitimately believe this, you are fucking retarded.

ONE POST
N
E

P
O
S
T

Gun crime is a product of gov laws that inspire crime or grow black groups.

Small arms are anything that can be carried or used by an individual person. So if I want a stinger missile or a suitcase nuke it is my god given right. In all seriousness though, I don't have a problem with most 'conventional' arms. Explosives, biological, and chemical weapons aren't conventional in the sense that they pose as much a risk to the user as they do to everyone else. One law we have in the US that I actually think is a decent one is on destructive devices, typically any gun with a caliber over .50 (12.7mm). Once you get higher than that, it gets easier to make effective explosive rounds. Automatic weapons aren't as scary as people think. They're far less controllable than semi auto and burn through ammo quicker. Personally I would never have a use for one, but I don't like the 1986 law banning new production. Before, they could be produced,but required licensing.

>Be croatian
>Shit ton of leftover weapons from the war including mines,grenades and at weapons
>no mass shootings
There's something about the US that provokes mass shooters

Do you want our niggers Aussie? They comprise the majority of our 'gun problem' I assure you

>Be Australian
>Get killed by emus, abos, spiders, snakes, koalas, kangaroos, the desert that makes up most of your country
>A-at least we aren't killed by scary guns!

fpbp

DEFINE MASS SHOOTING

AUSTRALIA STILL HAS GUN VIOLENCE SINCE 96 BTFO

>Government being the servant of the people
>America

If you could somehow move all the descendants of the solar powered, musical farm equipment out of the US we would have barely any gun crime, hell we wouldn't have much crime in general.

We just have a problem with one particular group of people, just like Aussies have their Abo speed bumps.

The number of casualties from any single instance of shooting has certainly decreased, even if you take it per capita compared to the US. Most gun crime here is due to drug related violence, which prevents socially retarded autists from getting uzis and shooting up "the popular kids" because they in most cases don't have the ability to make such connections to secure a deal.

>live in Australia
>go outside
>get robbed by a wallaby because gun bans

Wasn't there that terrorist taking hostage a shop in Australia a few years back? Correct me if wrong.

>mass shooting

>one person shot, gonna be fine

>shooter killed

>mass shooting

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Sydney_hostage_crisis

fucking idiot. learn 2 news.

>what is with you cucks?
pic related

this one bites

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

shooter and shootee were both female

I don't think the gun ban only prevented mass shootings. I think Australia is a nicer country with less poverty and better social security systems.

Although there were some headlines a while ago where you tortured aboriginals with bags over their heads while strapped down and some other shit in some island. But the aborigines seem to be nice so doing that will only give you a bad in the world.

A gorjillian million

We need our guns to defend our people and lands from bolchevism

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ