Imagine if this became her final outfit

Imagine if this became her final outfit.

we wouldn't see her lower half
ever
because it would be a pantyfest

Uh, look at her hips, she isn't wearing anything under that poncho.

I like it, but we wouldn't get to see her midriff or bare shoulders

non of the native americans are even remotely thick or curvy irl wtf this is offensive to project some negro traits on them just because their skin is darker

looks uber lewd when there are no voices
plus
animation is nicer than i remember

>that split second at the end where you can precisely pinpoint his boner popping
kek

You post this in every Chel thread OP. The movie is ancient, this isn't the design they went with. After a couple of decades you're just going to have to accept that and move on with your life. It's ok--we're here to help you through this difficult time.

I too am frustrated that we didn't get a QT thicc brown girl in a poncho in our children's animated film. But I guess that's what time machines are for. Soon as those suckers get invented I'ma go back in time and find me a sweet chubby native slut in Central America.

>creating a string of universe-shattering paradoxes by sticking your dick in delicious brown from different time periods

100% worth it

we're so used to CGI we forgot what it felt like.

Actually less hot desu

Doesn't show off her hips as much.

No, sir. Time abhors a paradox. If you go back and enjoy a few hundred spoonfuls of brown sugar in the past, then it's because you were SUPPOSED to.

Why, you dumping a hot steaming load of baby gravy into the womb of a wide-hipped Aztec priestess may very well be what starts the bloodline that will someday invent time travel technology in the first place!

It's your duty as a young man to preserve the future by going back in time and porking every tight little brown booty you can get your grubby hands on. Do it for America, son!

My entire dick, every time

Why is there no fanart of this?!

this is a movie from 16 years ago. barely anyone remembers it.

As a part native I honestly don't care. Thick is good. Besides many black women look good

Paradoxes are impossible. Quantum reality basically dictates that since all realities exist, it's impossible to destroy a timeline. There would be a timeline where you travel back and fuck a brownie, a timeline where you travel back but don't fuck a brownie, a timeline where you travel back but never make it, and every other last subtle variation you can imagine. But those are all equally valid timelines.

No

The final product was better. The pink Color Made her look hotter.

So in other words, Hypercrisis is real.

Chel made me a lesbian