Kraut Hate Thread

>be a nazi kraut, a filthy subhuman dirty little full of shit abominable shitastic nazi kraut
>torture civilians in a asiatic mongol tier manner
>have soviets ethnically cleanse krauts from land which never belonged to them
>70 years later have literal fucking retards whine about muh rape of berlin whilst turning a blind eye to nazi war crimes which numerically are far greater

Interesting is it how krauts mutilated civilians, but apparently slavs were the evil ones for giving the nazis a taste of their own medicine later. And don't get me wrong but the Germans were also victims of the nazi regime and I say krauts because ww2 german soldiers mostly were shitastic mongol tier brutes.

FUCK Germany. Seriously. Germans are shit. They regularly try to lord over everyone. Always putting their hands in everyone else's cookie jars. Just as bad as the Jews pol hates so much. Fuck Germany. Germany should've been annexed and vanquished after WW1.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2276944/I-destroyed-Dresden-Bomber-Harris-unrepentant-German-city-raids-30-years-end-World-War-Two.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>many years ago a bunch of people who are already dead did bad things to other people who are also already dead
>the perpetrators are the most hated group of humans in history
>they were judged and sentenced, those who escaped were the hunted for the next 70 years
Why are you still so angry?

gib bayern

After that you can rip yourself apart with the selfhatred that the jews implanted in you if you really have to, but I don't want to see Bavaria go down with you

If I saw you in person I'd beat your stupid fucking ass silly. Get the fuck out of Germany if you don't like it turkroach

Netter Versuch, Özkan

It's funny because this could be a self hating goyman OR a turkroach

KILL YOURSELF, JEW

Rape of Berlin was a war-crime that should not be lessened because of German war crime
Also:
Nothing more cringey than a self hating Goy

Shill yourself

Germany already imported a lot more muslims in the form of gastarbeiter in the 50s and 60s. Like, a lot more than they are taking in as refugees now.

Results of that gastarbeiter import was economic growth, world cup wins and awesome kebabs on every high street.

Germany confirmed for GOAT nation in 21st century.

>you
>(((krault)))
>not kraut

Oy vey

>t. Refugee

>We are going to scourge the Third Reich from end to end. We are bombing Germany city by city and ever more terribly in order to make it impossible for her to go on with the war. That is our object; we shall pursue it relentlessly.

>I do not personally regard the whole of the remaining cities of Germany as worth the bones of one British Grenadier.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2276944/I-destroyed-Dresden-Bomber-Harris-unrepentant-German-city-raids-30-years-end-World-War-Two.html

I love Bomber Harris. He is my hero, he is the divine wind that swept the German problem from the Rhineland and beyond. Every day I kiss my photo of him and say a prayer at the shrine that he will soon join us again in the land of the living.

WE WILL RESURRECT BOMBER HARRIS - HE WILL INITIATE THE ARYANDIED 2.5.
EVERY ARYAN MUST BE INCINERATED AND THEIR SOULS AND BLOOD HARVEST.

BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN
PLEASE REMOVE THE ARYAN STAIN.

I don't see how raping German women helped anything regarding the war effort.

It's a myth Shlomo, no raping as done.

>the german turk is back

You won't do shit
Germanistan is cucked and you can't do shit about it
Any resistance whites put up will be destroyed and war will come to Europe
Stay mad cuck

Yes it was,
there are thousands of records from German women who experienced rape after the fall of Berlin.

It's not rape if they regret it afterwards, take your feminism elsewhere.

Get back to your shithole, subhuman slav

gladly

Shlomo, why do you come to pol? What are your thoughts on the anti-semitism here? What is the average Ari's view on the plutocratic jews like Soros?

Boт и пиздyй нaхyй, пидapaший cкaм

>anti-semitism here
Most of Sup Forums is Jewish or Good Goyim

>plutocratic jews like Soros?
They should stop funding liberal committees,
though the UN is the one true enemy of all mankind.

Nice proxy, nigger.

>flag

You Ahmeds are on nothing more than a glorified vacation, you know that right?

>proxy
хyeкcи, oбpыгaн.пoccaл нa твoe мoнгльcкoe eбaлo

Ha cвoe ты пoccaл, пpoкcипидopaхa шиллящaя.

You're a dumb bitch. A lot of nazis were basically told be a Nazi or die, but you wouldn't know shit about it since your country doesn't even talk about it. You're literally why I moved away. Kys faggot. I hope neos find you and curb your ass.

Its too funny when JIDF and jews argue.

JIDF pls go

Also pic related for newfags

>those photos carefully placed for the photo

that's just allied propaganda

Hmmm, I'm not sure if this is one of your people's famous tricks but you seem cool enough.

Well, yes and no
Confusing Goyim is the ultimate trick and the aspiration of the ((((people)))
But the "Rape of Berlin" is a known fact and was an unjustified and cruel war crime.

Raus Auslander! Russia is just as bad and needs to be cleansed as well. They've destroyed culture and religion.

>kike propaganda turned germany into a self hating muslim cock sucking hell

why live?

>1473
>Being this new
>Pulling the JIDF card
>Warning "newfags
There is actually more evidence and eye-witness accounts in showing "mass-rape" committed by Germans on Soviets than the other way round. So lets not go there.

>nazis did not rape people
>nazis had extremely sucessful society
>nazis occured because of what happened to german people
>Like it or not nat soc is coming back, BIGGER AND BETTER THEN EVER

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ