My History teacher claimed that George Washington and Napoleon were both Albanian...

My History teacher claimed that George Washington and Napoleon were both Albanian, while I do despise WE WUZ tier historical revisionism I did find information supporting this. Can you /his/torians confirm or deny this?

>Inb4 ((((((((History Teacher))))))))
The guy has a PhD and somewhere near 50 published papers, I wouldn't make this thread if some one else had told me.
>Inb4 [ANYTHING] Albanians
This isn't a thread to discuss Albanians, just the plausibility of this theory.

ocnal.com/2016/03/was-napoleon-bonaparte-of-albanian.html

hyjnore.wordpress.com/2015/02/08/george-washington-kosovo-albanian-that-made-america/

Albanian schools aren't very reputable, dont you think too?
Your "A-Level" is literally our 9th class.
Besides that albanians have turk-tier shitskins.
They would have recognized that.

WE WUZ CONQUERORS AND SHEIIT

Btw Germany Posting here.
Doing they Way of St. James and lurking with albergue-wifi

yes goy Washington was a PURE Albanian!

I'm talking about my teacher who got his education abroad, I wouldn't trust anyone else if they told me.

You should also check out the sources I gave if they are factually wrong and explain why.

50% according to that article and study.

Dude, he could be a fucking alien for all that it matters. Itwon't make your country better or worse if napoleon was albanian, or fucking washington, in a time when albanians were not even considered separate from turks.

You wanna make your country look better? Start now, in the present, forget about past glory. Honor your ancestors, but learn to move on.

I want to do so, I said I wasn't trying to WE WUZ.
I just want to know if it's true or is my teacher retarded.

Napolean was from the island of Corsica. No idea about George

It's probably not true. We here in Romania have some similar things going on, like the fact that Tesla was actually romanian. This theory is very believable and it is supported by a lot of evidence, but in the end, his nationality is unimportant. It does not matter if he was Serb or Croat or Romanian, because he did not do anything meningfull for his country, so save your praise for someone who tried to push your country higher, don't praise guys who ran away in US or France, even if they became rulers there.

I'm not trying to praise them or demand Albania become the 51st state, I just want to know.
I want nothing more than Albania and the Balkans to prosper again, I was asking to see if it was true or our education is becoming WE WUZ tier.

based Romanian

I might have been inclined to research these resources further if the authors weren't illiterate mudskins.

These are the sources I was given Bong. There was mentions of a test done is Switzerland in the G.W. one and a quote from supposedly Napoleons brother.

If I ever come into power in Albania, this sort of stupidity will be banned by law, and punishable by incarceration.

>checked

God speed cousin!

I'm in Kosovo so good luck trying to get 180% of the votes.

You misunderstand me. I'm no politician, and I don't intend to ever get into the shithole known as Albanian politics.

And if it ever came to that, don't think I would try to get into power through votes ;) .

Armed rebellion! That is what it will make Albania great again!

I'd love it if we were authoritarian again but it would scare off all potential allies, it's just setting yourself up for a coalition war.

A de facto military dictatorship would be 10/10 desu.

>St.James

Holy shit germanturd, how can you fuck up so bad

I didn't really expect much from this thread but people probably saw it as bait or shilling.

Nah mate, we just do not have any evidence tu support such a claim.