What was so spooky last night??

What was so spooky last night??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PDBOwPORHGU
washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2014/06/13/what-did-nbc-newss-chelsea-clinton-do-for-her-600000-salary/?utm_term=.aee7ee82f349
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Chait
archive.is/OKJXT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The first question was not:
>Mr. Trump, why are you a racist, sexist, xenophobic demagogue?
I'm literally shaking. I'm so scared. The 1% are rigging it for their candidate

Nailed it

My favorite part was when Hillary said no Americans died in Libya.

What's with bitchy, effeminate leftie men and characterizing anything they dislike or disagree with as "scary" or "dangerous"?

Because they can't stand up for themselves

Because they're vague, emotionally charged terms that require no additional explanation.

Emotional manipulation.

What might really bend your noodle is why those same men will swear down that things that are actually scary and dangerous are just "misunderstood, disadvantaged and not all like that"...

> Spends half of Hillary's time on the e-mail thing, despite the FBI saying it's not prosecutable.
> Then sucks Trump's dick with softball questions.
> People still saying NBC is "liberal".

Wew, lad.

The truth is, everyone in mainstream media badly wants Trump to win. 4 years of Trump would generate 10 times as much ratings as 4 years of boring Hillary.

Mr. Trumo, do you consider yourself to be a pathalogical liar?

I AM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

They didn't skew it 100% in Hillary's favor.

Any sensible person can see how this is the #1 greatest travesty in recent politics.

It's pretty disgusting honestly. The conservative bias in the media is very real, Hillary has gotten hardly any air time.

I'm litterally shaking.

My dick

lmao

Casey cavert is hot af

But Matt did fantastic, he's everything a moderator should be. If anything he was too generous to Trump, he should have pressed Trump harder.

It's about fucking time.

TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP

>scary

I swear this infuriates me

>TRUMP IS SCARY
>but why
>HE'S RACIST
>HE'LL START WORLD WAR 3

I'M METAPHORICALLY TREMBLING RIGHT NOW

He really hit both of them where they're weak, it's just 'Mr trump do you have any idea what you're doing?' doesn't sound as bad as 'secretary Clinton what do you have to say about your corruption and warmongering?'

They're speaking to women and other effeminate male's emotions.

WTF are you guys talking about
CNN
CBS
ABC
NBC
They are all on the Clinton train and have been since day one. They killed Bernie Sanders and have been non stop slandering Trump for stupid reasons.
Did you guys not even read the DNC leaks?

FOX news is also disgustingly biased FOR Trump. Sucking his dick constantly since he won the primary instead of Cruz.

youtube.com/watch?v=PDBOwPORHGU

Hillary spent way too much time trying to obfuscate, deflect, and cloud the issues with legalese.... She was still lying through her teeth... found it funny that she "lost" some 30,000 emails, yet her team managed to find an email where Colin Powell advised her to be careful with state department emails that are part of the record, and to have a separate email account for personal stuff...

Just a friendly reminder *^_^*

This is an interesting idea. Philosophically, the folks who run mainstream media couldn't hate Donald more. But when it comes to the shekels, there's absolutely no doubt that a Trump presidency would be the most profitable presidency ever for the media. Trump's lack of filter makes for easy sound bites, manipulation, and "controversy" allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll day.

Fpbp

>softball questions
>spent half the interview try to link trump to muh red scare

MSM finding itself irrelevant

I was actually surprised when she was asked about her being hawkish

Was Matt based? I was at work almost all night

Nice tome, kid

>Trump seems competent and in control
It must be the moderator's fault for not calling him Hitler

>lauer didn't go hard on trump
>tried to bait him with gotcha questions and get him to reveal classified information ("what was in those briefings?")

he tried to get him, trump just didn't take the bait

I honestly thought it was pretty good. Lauer hit trump and hillary hard on their weaknesses. Trump is just better at defending himself, hillary not so much

But they are rigging it for her.

Basically this. The MSM knows that they can't just blow off Trump otherwise most TV viewers will tune out (notice how Fox News is the highest rated of all the cable networks, TV viewers are old). But if they don't shit on Hilary then younger people will tune out.

They're stuck between a rock and a hard place.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They've been attempting to destroy trump, and that's what you count as airtime??

He flung shit at both of them.
Obviously this works in Trump's favor, because when he isn't relegated to context-less soundbites and video editing, he almost always makes sense to normies.
Clinton repeats the same lies everyone knows.

The more that normies see of the real, unedited, long-version Trump, the higher his ratings go.
The more that normies see of Clinton and hear about her traitorous behavior, the more she sinks.

This is why Hillary is trying to avoid direct questions and unscripted events as much as possible. It's her only chance.

I read the article so you guys don't have to.

>Dumb people who don't read my articles get news from TV like this
>Too many email questions, make it look like Hillary is more corrupt than she actually is
>Not enough follow-up questions to show Trump's ignorance
>Lauer treated them too equally when one is a "normal politician with normal political failings" and the other an "ignorant, bigoted, pathologically dishonest authoritarian."

t. Jonathan Chait

I think they're trying to by claiming it's scary or dangerous is associating the one who said it with bad or evil. Word association mindgame basically.

To these safe space douchebags someone who doesn't agree with them is "SCARY".

Wrong, they're in it for Hilary. But they know who their audience is and blowing off Trump means old people stop watching TV sooner rather than later.

(((Jonathan Chait)))

Sup Forums is right every time.

non Jewish name.

*google name of writer*

Follow the Nose.

Sup Forums is always right.

>Chait < Chaim

/thread

Every time....

>Both of these beliefs stun and appall foreign-policy experts in both parties, as readers of the Washington Post or the New York Times know. But the average undecided voter isn’t reading those newspapers. The average undecided voter is getting snippets of news from television personalities like Lauer, who are failing to convey the fact that the election pits a normal politician with normal political failings against an ignorant, bigoted, pathologically dishonest authoritarian.

>>Lauer treated them too equally when one is a "normal politician with normal political failings" and the other an "ignorant, bigoted, pathologically dishonest authoritarian."

Well, aside from calling Trump a normal politician that's true.

Why is no one bringing this up?

>a grown "man" calls another man "scary" in front of the whole world

Pathetic.

Don't forget where he was trying to get Trump to expose some confidential materials from his security briefing.

Everyone is aware that Chelsea Clinton was on the payroll for NBC, right?
washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2014/06/13/what-did-nbc-newss-chelsea-clinton-do-for-her-600000-salary/?utm_term=.aee7ee82f349

>more corrupt than she actually is
>Lauer treated them too equally
friggin liberals man

>What was so spooky last night??

Hillary accidentally reverted to her true form during the interview.

wew lad

fuck, he didn't even call her out on her lies about her emails.

What outlet publishes this cunt, assuming it's not already in my trash?

(((Chait)))
Chait, also transliterated as Khait, is a Jewish family name, from Hebrew: חייט, Tailor.

He a war hawk too.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Chait

Closer and closer.

New York Magazine.

They actually have bot one but TWO articles on it. I'm reading the second one now.

>The conservative bias in the media is very real, Hillary has gotten hardly any air time.

1) It's constant hit pieces and bashing Trump, it's not positive

2) Hillary has been doing NOTHING compared to Trump. There's just nothing positive to talk about there so they don't talk at all.

Not sure it was Lauers job to correct the records that night. At some point the sheep should take accountability and fact check shit themselves.

Too many asswipes getting news fed to them from MSM, facebook and twitter like it's empirical fact. It' ain't.

Did he have his teeth replace with chewing cum?

This. The shitforbrains who penned this dreck didn't seem to think this was relevant either.

It wouldn't even matter if her mail's harmless at this point. She demonstrably lies about it CONSTANTLY and the MSM has to pretend perjury isn't a fucking crime.

Nigga he trolling lolol

Because remembering it is misogynist doubleplusungoodthink.

>scariest
Lol they claim others are fear mongering

>(((Chait)))

Every fucking time.

The second article is incoherent.

It starts off by basically regurgitating what the other article said. Here's a choice snippet:

>But the problem here wasn’t just that Clinton was grilled and Trump was not. There was a rudeness to Clinton on Lauer’s part reminiscent of Rick Lazio’s paper-waving performance in his debate with Clinton during the 2000 Senate race in New York. Repeatedly, Lauer nagged Clinton to speed up and keep her answers short — a demand he never made of Trump. And during much of Clinton’s half of the program there was the added distraction of people roaming around in the back of the shot while she was speaking. In Trump’s half, the room seemed still, the visual framing of Trump tightly focused. This subtle shift in presentation was an implicit endorsement of the strategy of Trump’s candidacy: that by acting the role of commander-in-chief with alpha-dog bluster and cartoonish command, he can bamboozle voters into believing that there is some content to go with his performance of “leadership.”

And then it talks about Trump scandals. And then Fox News for some reason.

Kek understands my child

They're wimpy faggots who deserve to have their asses kicked.

In the past, that actually would have happened by their own fathers no less because we used to be a country that did not tolerate whiners and crybaby behavior in men.

I actually thought it was a woman who wrote this article until you anons pointed out that it was some male, kek.

That's the first thought that came to mind. They're the same retards who woud vouch for Sharia Law when they'd also be the first to be judged by Sharia simply for being a bunch of wimpy faggots. That's the irony of it all. The Sandniggers actually hold some respect for those of us who fight back, but they bear no respect for those who submit to them.

The endgoal is for all non-muzzies to submit, but the infidels & heretics who don't die fighting ironically get a worse and much more embarrassing death than those who correctly recognize Sharia Law as incompatible with the West.

Correct away that record, it's working! I am going to vote for Hillary now, you fucking idiot.

delusional

got an archive link to them?

Thank you. Now that I've read your summary I know this guy isn't worth a click.

So it's true, the o lt reason they blame the moderator is because he didn't say Trump was Hitler and didn't suck Hillary's high test enlarged clitoris

fpbp

> disgustingly bias FOR Trump

kek
Fox news is reluctantly bias for Trump. Their hatred of him has forced them into being the most non-biased network. They shit on Trump when the opportunity arises but they shit on Hillary because no one else will.

The American media is special in that it's profit based.

In all civilized countries, the media is subsidized to prevent abominations like FOX News, Breitbart and The Young Turks to flourish, but obviously that doesn't happen in America because muh freedumbs. CNN has been gradually degenerating into a purely profit based model also, and they'll support Drumpf simply because of the ratings and because he appeals to the absolutely lowest form of human waste, pic extremely related.

archive.is/OKJXT

The Fox part comes out of nowhere.

It's complete trash.

>scalies are real

Thanks user
and they're always complete trash

people are starting to wake up but its not going to be quick by any means.

>Implying frogs are real

>long exposure to "academia" leads to left leaning views

>long exposure to uranium leads to cancer

Even scarier than HITLER!!!

>implying people wouldnt jerk off to both

>what are shills
It's not a meme user

You can tell Hillary flopped because people are attacking the host, kek.

The weak should fear the strong

wouldn't it be delicious if this red-pilled the host?
>Matt Lauer
nevermind. Beyond hope.

Why do they always hide their name and heritage?

Welcome new friend

A bonus of these moderators being (D) or tied to Hillary is they have to go out their way to appear impartial

This probably means they will at least be fair if not tougher on Hillary

Not talking about Hillary is the same as campaigning for Hillary.
The more you talk about her, the less people like her.

When you're a little bitch anything's scary and dangerous.

>he'll start world war 3 with russia
>but he's also a puppet of putin!

link pls i cant find shillarys interview

>calls educated people "left leaning" because calling them "smart" would hurt his feelings

>A frightening case study in journalistic failure.
Holy kek you could open a foundry with all the irony in this line

>>he'll start world war 3 with russia
>>but he's also a puppet of putin!

You'd think they'd pick one lie and run with it but no, they have to choose two that contradict each other. Actually the left does this sort of thing a lot:

>whites have unearned privilege
>white conservatives are redneck losers on welfare living in mommy's basement